Royal Auto Chicago

Used 888-903-1204 Used 888-903-1204

Used Car Sales and Service

Love MINI of Peabody

by from Revere, MA |

Excellent service!! Would highly recommend this dealership to all my family and friends!!

I would buy from them again.

by from Chicago |

Bought a 97 Honda Civic in December of 14. Drove car without any problems until December of 15. 1st was exhaust rusted away, no big deal and I fixed it myself. We put 16k miles on it before that happened with no problems, pretty good. Then a few weeks later the car died. I got it towed home and figured out it was the coil. I replaced it myself and car is good to go. They may not sell the most perfect cars, but I don't feel they try to rip you off either. They negotiated on the price with me too. I am very happy with my purchase.

Great expierence wih the dealer service.

by from Norridge, IL |

I just purchased a 2006 MB R-Class, had a great expierence with the sales person and his manager. They walked me through the process with out any problems or concerns, they were very honest and open about the vehicle. Yuri was a big help in making up with the purchase, he was patient and understanding about the questions that I had about the vehicle. My next car purchase will be with Royal Auto Chicago. Thank You Royal and Yuri.

poor dealer- they also own the repair place

by from chicago, illinois |

before we too delivery of the car we noticed that there was a leak it looked like brake fluid they said the would repair in the next day before it was picked up- well they didn't and 3 days later the brakes went out- also the car fax didn't state the car was in a major accident- the frame was welded and painted over so you couldn't tell-DON'T BELEIVE THE CARFAX REPORT- all in all very disappointed i knew i should have stayed away from a small dealer this this

Jeep wrangler 01

by from Buffalo grove |

We purchased a used 2001 Jeep Wrangler from Royal Auto Chicago and couldn't be happier with the transaction. They gave us a great trade in value on our vehicle, and worked with us to get us at a price we were happy with! Thanks again Royal Auto Chicago for a great experience!

2001 lexus rx300

by from Mettwa,il |

Good car,good price, Recommend this dealer ho looking for used cars. Thanks and best regards....

Excellent Experience

by from Wheeling , IL |

Thank you Paul at Royal Auto for making my car buying experience a smooth and easy process. I have been looking at multiple dealerships for a Toyota Camry with all the features I wanted yet still in within my budget. Paul and the finance manager were extremely down to earth and a pleasure to work with. I will be recommending this dealership to others as I feel others should know that there is a dealership out there that is willing to work with you to get you exactly what you need. Thanks again !!!!

Ford Fusion

by from Chicago, IL |

I bought a used ford fusion from theses guys. They where the cheapest on cars.com for the mileage I wanted. In and out and about an hour. Simple, clean, no nonsense dealership.

don't go here

by from chicago |

The guy is really rude and tries to lie to you over and over again. He first says one thing the pulls out papers that says something completely different. There is a reason he's in business with body shop next door cause the cars he has are in very bad accidents and his buddy next door slaps em together. He gets very nervous if you try to look at the title thouroughly. He is very shady and I can bet he's sellin frame damaged cars but the titles are clean. Be careful

by from Mundelein,IL |

Good service,good people!!! I did repair my Nissan, after accident.... Fast and good quality,car now like new!!!