Royal Auto Chicago

Used 888-903-1204

Used Car Sales and Service

Love MINI of Peabody

by from Revere, MA |

Excellent service!! Would highly recommend this dealership to all my family and friends!!

Great expierence wih the dealer service.

by from Norridge, IL |

I just purchased a 2006 MB R-Class, had a great expierence with the sales person and his manager. They walked me through the process with out any problems or concerns, they were very honest and open about the vehicle. Yuri was a big help in making up with the purchase, he was patient and understanding about the questions that I had about the vehicle. My next car purchase will be with Royal Auto Chicago. Thank You Royal and Yuri.

poor dealer- they also own the repair place

by from chicago, illinois |

before we too delivery of the car we noticed that there was a leak it looked like brake fluid they said the would repair in the next day before it was picked up- well they didn't and 3 days later the brakes went out- also the car fax didn't state the car was in a major accident- the frame was welded and painted over so you couldn't tell-DON'T BELEIVE THE CARFAX REPORT- all in all very disappointed i knew i should have stayed away from a small dealer this this

Jeep wrangler 01

by from Buffalo grove |

We purchased a used 2001 Jeep Wrangler from Royal Auto Chicago and couldn't be happier with the transaction. They gave us a great trade in value on our vehicle, and worked with us to get us at a price we were happy with! Thanks again Royal Auto Chicago for a great experience!

2001 lexus rx300

by from Mettwa,il |

Good car,good price, Recommend this dealer ho looking for used cars. Thanks and best regards....

Excellent Experience

by from Wheeling , IL |

Thank you Paul at Royal Auto for making my car buying experience a smooth and easy process. I have been looking at multiple dealerships for a Toyota Camry with all the features I wanted yet still in within my budget. Paul and the finance manager were extremely down to earth and a pleasure to work with. I will be recommending this dealership to others as I feel others should know that there is a dealership out there that is willing to work with you to get you exactly what you need. Thanks again !!!!

Ford Fusion

by from Chicago, IL |

I bought a used ford fusion from theses guys. They where the cheapest on cars.com for the mileage I wanted. In and out and about an hour. Simple, clean, no nonsense dealership.

Good experience buying Jeep Wrangler

by from Chicago, IL |

I initially found this dealers ad on the local craigslist site and I have to say it was a surprisingly easy transaction. It is a smaller dealership but in my opinion that's actually better since the seem to better know there cars. My experience was like this: I found the Jeep on CL and gave them a call on a Friday. The phone was picked up promptly and all my questions where answered. I made an appointment to come out Saturday around noon. They have an indoor show room, which I also liked. I showed up and was greeted at the office. The salesman showed me to the Jeep and inside the car was a carfax report. I felt this was a nice touch. I inspected the jeep and took it for a test ride on some city streets with a salesman. We came back and the salesman mentioned that they had another Wrangler available. I inspected that one, and it too had a carfax report inside. Again, in my opinion this is a nice touch. I had a few more viewings scheduled later so I told the salesman I would follow up later. The following Tuesday I showed up and we negotiated a few things and I left about 45 min later in my new to me Jeep. Over all I am very happy. It was very easy and at no point in time did I feel pressured.

Royal Auto Chicago Subaru Outback

by from Des Plaines, IL |

I found this dealer through Craigslist and they had the car I was looking for! Great price and the car was in great condition. The faculty is very friendly and very helpful. They answered any questions we had and helped us with EVERYTHING. I worked with Paul and he was extremely helpful with everything. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a used car.

don't go here

by from chicago |

The guy is really rude and tries to lie to you over and over again. He first says one thing the pulls out papers that says something completely different. There is a reason he's in business with body shop next door cause the cars he has are in very bad accidents and his buddy next door slaps em together. He gets very nervous if you try to look at the title thouroughly. He is very shady and I can bet he's sellin frame damaged cars but the titles are clean. Be careful

by from Mundelein,IL |

Good service,good people!!! I did repair my Nissan, after accident.... Fast and good quality,car now like new!!!