City Auto Sales of Hueytown

3075 Allison-Bonnett Memorial Dr, Bessemer, AL 35023

No thank you

by from Bessemer, AL. |

I purchased a toyota camery from them and in less than a year i had to put a motor in. They didnt fix half the stuff wrong with the car before i left but i was in need of a car. We came back to buy a car that was supposed to be held for us. Walk in, pay and leave. After a 30 minute drive to come get the car, they told us it was sold this morning for cash. He then showed us the crapiest thing they had on the lot that was not even what we needed or in or price wrange.We also had cash. Thank you to all the men there who cant keep their word. I feel sorry for the people that hang around you.

Cars or credit

by from Bessemer,Alabama |

I went to purchase a car, I knew I had credit issues but I was ask by Denis J over and over to do credit repair with him. I thought I was at a car lot not a credit doctor. I bought a car a CarMax

Great Service, Friendly Staff

by from Birmingham, Al |

I recently purchased a truck from City Auto. I am very pleased with my vehicle. I received excellent service from the dealership. I would certainly buy from this dealership again. Honest, fair, and professional and most of all - great automobile. This is an Honest dealer.

Warranty is a joke

by from McCalla, AL |

I purchased my car at City Auto Sales in February I never received my Lifetime Powertrain Warranty papers. I had an issue with my car took it to the shop and they did not have a way to get in contact with anyone. The guy that did my deal never got the agreement to me so I have ask others and they say the same thing. If you have experienced this please get in contact with someone to keep from being ripped off like me.

May 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are so sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. That is not the type of service we strive to provide. Please reach out to me directly at crhodes@cityautosales.net and we will attempt to rectify the situation. Again, I personally would like to apologize for the way you were treated. Thank you, Cyndal Rhodes

Not Sure

by from Hoover, AL |

I went to City Auto Sales because my grand parents have bought there. I am unsure if I will ever go back. I did get the car I wanted, the process to a while and every thing was pleasant except the business manager. His attitude is vert nasty and he is a very rude man. I knew my credit was not great but he made mr feel like trash.

March 28, 2013

We sincerely appreciate your comments. There is no excuse for this and I can assure you that this is a rare occurrence. We make every effort to deliver a positive buying experience.If there is anything I can do for you, please contact me directly at crhodes@cityautosales.net Thank you, Cyndal Rhodes

by from gordo, al |

Special thanks to Michael Odem from City Auto Sales. He went the extra mile to help me out and I really appreciate his courtesy, honesty and kindness. I will definetly buy my next vehicle from him and hope he gets recognized for his efforts.

March 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. I so happy to hear about your wonderful experience. Thank for buying from us and we look forward to serving you in the future! Thanks, Cyndal Rhodes crhodes@cityautosales.net

Tyler is a Liar

by from Bessemer |

I bought a car from City and I will never again. The business manager Tyler is a liar and talks to customers as if they are stupid. He forced me to purchase GAP insurance he said it was required by the bank and it is not. I know the McFarlands are good people but as long as there is poision like Tyler there I want go back.

March 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are so sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. That is not the type of service we strive to provide. Please reach out to me directly at crhodes@cityautosales.net if there is anything I can be of assistantce with. Again, I personally would like to apologize for the way you were treated. Thank you, Cyndal Rhodes

Great deal

by from Adamsville, Alabama |

I bought a GMC Canyon and it was an easy deal. Mitch worked with what I had and I knew I was going to buy. The whole City Auto Sales is a great place

Class Act

by from Hueytown |

I bought my Ford Edge at City Auto Sales of Hueytown and I have to say it was handled with class. I knew the owners Ken and Joe they along with my salesman Mitch made my experience very plesant. I urge anyone looking for a used car to go by City and see Mitch or anyone for that fact.

Great Purchase

by from Hoover |

We went to buy a car and thought we would have trouble making the purchase but it was easy. Our salesman Mitch worked hard for us and made the deal easy. I want urge anyone looking for a car to call Mitch at City Auto Sales and get what you deserve today. I also want to thank Scott for his effort.