S&M Auto Sales

S&M Auto Sales

5801 S Western Ave, Chicago, IL 60636

New 866-629-0118
Used 866-414-3672

We S&M AUTO SALES HAVE OVER 400 CARS IN STOCK! S&M (savings and more) visit our site 24/7 www.sandmauto.com

Exellent people

by from Chicago |

Very nice people to do bussiness. It was an exellent purchase and the best they gave me all the terms that I want. Specially thanks to Ale.

Lemons!!!!

by from Chicago Il |

DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE!!!! They sold me a car with a rigged ignition switch?!?!?'

Be aware!

by from Wheeling, IL |

1st of all I was told that the car I am interested in is there and I am more than welcome to stop by and test drive it but THE CAR WAS NOT THERE. They called me few days later saying they brought the car back so I was like yeah I will come back and check it out (50 mins drive). I got there to find out that they do not have it anynore. What a waist of time....

Excellent service

by from Chicago |

Very good people to do business with. Very nice cars and a special thanks to Yousef for all the help, best guy to do business with.

S&M Auto Sales responded to this review

April 5, 2014

thank you joe, we appreciate your business

GOOD DEALER

by from CHICAGO IL |

I BOUGHT THE INFINITI G37,THE DEALER WHO CALLED ANTHONY IS GOOD GUY AND VERY EFFICIENCY ,Finally, it gave me a good price,THANK UUU

AVOID THIS DEALERSHIP

by from Chicago, IL |

This dealership isn't far from my home so I decided to check out a Nissan 350Z that they had for sale. I waited around for somebody to assist me, but nobody ever came. So, I decided to go into their office and ask for assistance. The man that "assisted" me was very rude and had an intolerable attitude. He finally started the car for me and immediately left to help another potential customer. I tried to reach out to him to get some of my questions answered, however, he didn't seem interested in helping me out. Frustrated with the terrible service, I began to walk towards my car. The man chased me; not to help me out, but rather to retrieve for the key. Overall, this is a terrible place to to business. I'm glad I didn't purchase the 350Z. Avoid this dealership as much as possible.

Not Real Professional

by from Chgo, IL |

I searched the website and saw a few cars that looked nice. However, when I arrived at the car lot, the automobiles I was interested in "ALL" had defects of some sort. I was told that those problems would be fixed if I bought the car. So the pictures do not tell a thousand words. One point I really want to make is that while I was there waiting to test drive another vehicle, I could hear the employees discuss the previous customer's issues. One employee felt that the customer's check stubs were fake and passed them around the office so that everyone could see her personal information. I found that gesture unprofessional. Before leaving this dealership I knew quite a bit about the customers they had earlier that day...Not real professional!

Horrible PERIOD

by from Chicago, IL |

Avoid at ALL COST!!!! They are worse than the big banks when it comes financing and if you don't "LOOK" a certain type, you will be given the 3rd degree about your place of employment. They didn't read a stub right then tried to say my place employment is fake then tried to make me pull all of stubs on their network? NO THANK HORRIBLE!

THIS PLACE SUCKS

by from Chicago |

Please avoid at all costs...sold my daughter a car, and just like the other lady, after 5 months, it needs a new transmisssion. Only shop here if you have the money and time to waste!

Avoid At All Cost

by from Chicago, IL |

This was by far the worst buying experience I've had before in my life, with any company in the U.S, no on the planet, HANDS DOWN. Whatever you do buyers, please beware! They own several auto dealerships, all under the same name of S & M Auto Sales. My experience is with the one/two combined on Western Ave. An employee named Ali assisted me with finding a 2004 Nissan Maxima. I fell in love with the car at first sight. My father, who knows his way around the parts of a car (after working as a petty mechanic for over 40 years with Budget rent a car service). We want to test drive the car so another employee, (his name escapes me) comes out to ride along. He notices that the AUTOMATIC passenger side mirror isn't open and tries to open it himself, the mirror breaks and we're assured that they will take care of the repairs to the mirror. When we are about to pull off of the lot, the service engine light comes on (this should've been my first hint not to shop with these people but being this was my first car, I wasn't in a hurry to make a big deal) and again, we are assured that it'll be taken care of. Next Red flag, we hear a rubbing noise, again, the employee tells us they just got this particular car in that day and hadn't had time to give it to the mechanic but if we were really interested, the mechanic would take a look at it and make what ever repairs were necessary (SP). We were given a date to come back in for repairs and all of a sudden, "the mechanic was sick" and the icing on the cake, "The employee who helped you is now out of the country and no longer with us." The owner, Mike is a rude, arrogant piece of work. He told me I was waisting his time, he is not responsible for what his employee promised and that nothing will be fixed by him unless I purchase an $1800.00 warrenty....eriously? If need be I will stand outside of this business and let every customer know that they are scammers that should not be trusted. I've reported them to the BBB and this is a warning, DO NOT BUY FROM ANY S & M AUTO!!!!!

Excellent Service

by from chicago il |

Excellent customer service. Everyone in the dealer tried helping me to find the car and financing i needed.