American Auto Gallery

682 Mystic Ave, Somerville, MA 02145

Used 877-882-3691

DO NOT BUY A CR HERE!!

by from Marshfield Ma. |

I recently bought a Ford wagon. Seemed all good at first. Then realized $850 of my deposit was NOT applied to the loan . After 4Visits of being blown off. They finally conceded the error. But only refunded me $540. Bank fees they said. Mone of which were told to me or anywhere on the contract! Then discover ac didnt work(i bought the car in feb. So i didnt try it on test drive) when i told them I wa bascaly told tough luck. I paid $400To get that fixed. Now i find ive been driving the car with 2broken front springs! With my 4year old and 3year old in the car. So with the 2front tires that are now shot,theres another $1000! All tolled it cost me $2000(so far) for a $4000car I've owned for 5months! And still have some2Yrs to pay off. RUN AWAY WHILE U STILL CAN.

Best Service

by from East Boston, MA |

We recently bought a 2008 Honda CRV from American Auto Gallery. We hit many dealerships, including the big ones looking for a good deal on a CRV from someone we felt we could trust. American Auto Gallery had the best prices in span of 50 miles that we were willing to travel to get the car we love. The sales manager, Max, was very professional and patient with us. Having very bad credit it was a pleasant surprise to find the financing process so quick and smooth. We will certainly make this dealership as our 1st place to return to in the future for our next car purchase.

Best Service!