American Auto Gallery

682 Mystic Ave, Somerville, MA 02145

Used 877-882-3691

Best Place To Buy A Vehicle, Max And Raz Are Great

by from Dallas PA |

I am from Pennsylvania and my daughter lives in Boston. We had the best experience possible while buying an SUV from American Auto Gallery. Max and Raz were very accommodating and gave us exceptional attention. They went above and beyond to make sure the Toyota Highlander was in good and safe condition for my daughter. I believe they are honest and reputable, as they kept all of their promises. I give them the highest recommendation and would definitely buy another vehicle from them. They sell great cars at fair prices. I believe they are not just selling cars, but are providing a service to their community. Thank you Max and Raz!

YIKES!

by from Leominster, MA |

I drove over an hour to go look at a car here which was a waste of my time. We were never greeted when we arrived, and the woman who works here was extremely rude to my mother. That was my first impression there. I loved the car, but walked away strictly based off of the RUDE woman and customer service!

Buy a car here!

by from Chelsea, MA |

I currently bought a 2004 Toyota Camry, I was very happy with the customer service. We had visited other dealerships in the area and were not as happy with the customer service was at American Auto Gallery. I would return to American Auto Gallery & recommend it to my friends & family. The car is great and in good condition, Im happy with my purchase.

Best Service

by from East Boston, MA |

We recently bought a 2008 Honda CRV from American Auto Gallery. We hit many dealerships, including the big ones looking for a good deal on a CRV from someone we felt we could trust. American Auto Gallery had the best prices in span of 50 miles that we were willing to travel to get the car we love. The sales manager, Max, was very professional and patient with us. Having very bad credit it was a pleasant surprise to find the financing process so quick and smooth. We will certainly make this dealership as our 1st place to return to in the future for our next car purchase.

Best Service!