FLORIDA CARS USA

FLORIDA CARS USA

9700 NW 7th Ave, Miami, FL 33150

Used 888-324-4739

Lowest prices! Great deals! We finance everyone! Los precios bajos! Grandes ofertas! Financiamos todos!

FloridaCarsUSA always provides great service!

by from Aventura, FL |

FloridaCarsUSA always provides me with great service. I highly recommend this dealership. Very friendly staff. The service here cant be beat. If you need a car, definitely come here.

Thank you, guys!

by from Hallandale, Fl |

This is my second time buying a vehicle and when I bought my first car, I thought that it will not get any better. But Rodolfo provided such a great experience that my opinion definitely changed. Thank you, guys!

I recommend Florida Cars USA to all!

by from North Miami, Florida |

I came in looking for a used car and Rodolfo greeted me, he was very nice and knowledgeable about many different types of cars, Rodolfo went way beyond what was expected of him, I would buy another car and recommend Rodolfo and Florida Cars USA to all my friends and family.

Great job! Thank you, guys!

by from Aventura, FL |

I was very happy with my experience with the Florida Cars USA dealership and with Rodolfo, the salesman. He was very professional and informative and steered me to the right vehicle. I worked closely with him and was impressed with his style. Kudos to both professionals. Great Job!

Great service! Thank you, guys!!!

by from Miami, Fl |

I just wanted to say Vadim was a real pleasure to work with regarding the car we purchased. If we had any issues with the vehicle, Vadim took care of it right away. Issues were dealt with quickly and efficiently. I would recommend going to Florida Cars USA for car purchase, I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Unbelievable!!!

by from Miami,Fl |

When I started searching online for a vehicle I was already apprehensive about the whole experience because my credit is not the greatest. I was newly back to the working world due to being laid off last year so I was expecting to have to jump thru hoops to get financing. I was greeted by Vadim as soon as I stepped thru the door at Florida cars USA. He made me feel very welcome and comfortable. I told him what car I was interested in and within two hours I was driving away with it. From the moment I entered the building to the deal being proposed to the signing of the paperwork was a very pleasant experience. I will definitely refer others to Florida Cars USA, where your job is your credit.

Great Experience

by from Coral Springs, Fl |

Prices posted are honored, and the staff was friendly and efficient. Rudy took care of us from the initial contact through the test drive, trade in, and purchase. They have lots of good cars and so far ours is just what we were looking for. The 90 day warranty we got with the CarFax report provides a nice level of comfort. We were in and through the process more quickly than any other dealer we've dealt with. Great dealership and experience.

Great dealership!!!

by from Ft Lauderdale, Fl |

Vadim was amazing, he was very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. AWESOME customer service. Definitely will recommend friends and family.

Highly recommended!

by from Ft.Lauderdale, Fl |

Vadim treated us very well. He was not pushy and answered all of our questions professionally. He also stayed late to finish all the paper work. The next morning when we came to pick up the car, it was all cleaned, prepped and ready with the plates on.

I would recommend Florida cars USA to anyone.

by from North Miami Beach, Fl |

I would recommend Florida cars USA to anyone. This is my 2nd purchase and this experience was great!! Vadim was patient and very attentive! thank you!!!

Thank you for being so nice!

by from Ft. Lauderdale,FL |

Florida cars USA staff provided me with outstanding customer service. Thank you for being so nice! I enjoy coming to this dealership. it's the best.