FLORIDA CARS USA

FLORIDA CARS USA

9700 NW 7th Ave, Miami, FL 33150

Used 888-324-4739

Lowest prices! Great deals! We finance everyone! Los precios bajos! Grandes ofertas! Financiamos todos!

2004 Buick Rendezvous

by from Miami Fl |

Everything has been so far so good, I am waiting on them to fix a few things that was promised will be fixed! It was also told to me that I can get DC plates still waiting to see what that will be like. Outside of the small things I am pleased with my car as well as the speedyness of the service offered to me, they seem like they are trust worthy company I just pray it stays like that.

Great job! Thank you, guys!

by from Aventura, FL |

I was very happy with my experience with the Florida Cars USA dealership and with Rodolfo, the salesman. He was very professional and informative and steered me to the right vehicle. I worked closely with him and was impressed with his style. Kudos to both professionals. Great Job!

Great service! Thank you, guys!!!

by from Miami, Fl |

I just wanted to say Vadim was a real pleasure to work with regarding the car we purchased. If we had any issues with the vehicle, Vadim took care of it right away. Issues were dealt with quickly and efficiently. I would recommend going to Florida Cars USA for car purchase, I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Unbelievable!!!

by from Miami,Fl |

When I started searching online for a vehicle I was already apprehensive about the whole experience because my credit is not the greatest. I was newly back to the working world due to being laid off last year so I was expecting to have to jump thru hoops to get financing. I was greeted by Vadim as soon as I stepped thru the door at Florida cars USA. He made me feel very welcome and comfortable. I told him what car I was interested in and within two hours I was driving away with it. From the moment I entered the building to the deal being proposed to the signing of the paperwork was a very pleasant experience. I will definitely refer others to Florida Cars USA, where your job is your credit.

Great Experience

by from Coral Springs, Fl |

Prices posted are honored, and the staff was friendly and efficient. Rudy took care of us from the initial contact through the test drive, trade in, and purchase. They have lots of good cars and so far ours is just what we were looking for. The 90 day warranty we got with the CarFax report provides a nice level of comfort. We were in and through the process more quickly than any other dealer we've dealt with. Great dealership and experience.

Great dealership!!!

by from Ft Lauderdale, Fl |

Vadim was amazing, he was very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. AWESOME customer service. Definitely will recommend friends and family.

Highly recommended!

by from Ft.Lauderdale, Fl |

Vadim treated us very well. He was not pushy and answered all of our questions professionally. He also stayed late to finish all the paper work. The next morning when we came to pick up the car, it was all cleaned, prepped and ready with the plates on.

I would recommend Florida cars USA to anyone.

by from North Miami Beach, Fl |

I would recommend Florida cars USA to anyone. This is my 2nd purchase and this experience was great!! Vadim was patient and very attentive! thank you!!!

Thank you for being so nice!

by from Ft. Lauderdale,FL |

Florida cars USA staff provided me with outstanding customer service. Thank you for being so nice! I enjoy coming to this dealership. it's the best.

I like to deal with Florida cars USA.

by from Aventura, FL |

Got in the same day I called. Multi point inspection and services in only a couple of hours . Excellent customer service. Good price. Good explanations of what was wrong and why it should get fixed. I like to deal with Florida cars USA.

Super service from Florida cars USA!

by from Miami, FL |

I keep getting extraordinary service from Florida cars USA! Today I brought my TL in for an oil change. They took care of that, and Service Consultant even found that my battery wasn't to their standards, so he had it replaced. I have never been so pleased with an auto experience in all my 10+ years of driving. The whole service experience has been exemplary. Most of all, I LOVE this dealership!!!!