Miami Car Credit

9700 NW 7th Ave, Miami, FL 33150

Used 786-683-7948

Irina is the Best great selection of used cars

by from Fort Lauderdale Florida |

it was a blessing in disguise I need a vehicle effort to try vehicle on the Sundays I was able to get in house financing Irina make the process. Easy and Michael was my salesman Igor Zeljic is general Manager he make sure your vehicle in mint condition

great experience

by from 7661 ramona st Miramar fl |

Great place to buy a use car, I brought a 2009 VW Passat and couldn't be happier 53,000 mi and runs great. I had my car for 5 months now without any problems. The custom svc is great i want to give a special thank you to Roman and a course Irina, Irina is awesome!! Shes understanding very happy patient, im really glad i got to no her. I rate Florida cars Usa a 5 and if i could give more i would. Maintenance is great, the detailing crew is awesome all around great experience!!!

Love this place!! Will come back

by from Miami Fl |

I have nothing but good things to say about this place. I went in thinking that I was going to go through a hard time getting a car and I was wrong. Leo my sales guy was nice and got me into the car I wanted. Irina is a great lady!! When I put my money down and supplied my info the bank was trying to deny me but she would not give up on me and found me financing that I can afford. My note per month is 250!! Before them other dealerships were trying to get me to pay 3000 to 5000 down with 400 a month payments. I felt like they actually wanted me to be able to afford it rather than getting a sale. They have my loyalty!! I got my suv over a month a go and it rides like a dream!!

Thank you, guys!

by from Hallandale, Fl |

This is my second time buying a vehicle and when I bought my first car, I thought that it will not get any better. But Rodolfo provided such a great experience that my opinion definitely changed. Thank you, guys!

I recommend Florida Cars USA to all!

by from North Miami, Florida |

I came in looking for a used car and Rodolfo greeted me, he was very nice and knowledgeable about many different types of cars, Rodolfo went way beyond what was expected of him, I would buy another car and recommend Rodolfo and Florida Cars USA to all my friends and family.

FloridaCarsUSA always provides great service!

by from Aventura, FL |

FloridaCarsUSA always provides me with great service. I highly recommend this dealership. Very friendly staff. The service here cant be beat. If you need a car, definitely come here.

Great job! Thank you, guys!

by from Aventura, FL |

I was very happy with my experience with the Florida Cars USA dealership and with Rodolfo, the salesman. He was very professional and informative and steered me to the right vehicle. I worked closely with him and was impressed with his style. Kudos to both professionals. Great Job!

Great service! Thank you, guys!!!

by from Miami, Fl |

I just wanted to say Vadim was a real pleasure to work with regarding the car we purchased. If we had any issues with the vehicle, Vadim took care of it right away. Issues were dealt with quickly and efficiently. I would recommend going to Florida Cars USA for car purchase, I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Unbelievable!!!

by from Miami,Fl |

When I started searching online for a vehicle I was already apprehensive about the whole experience because my credit is not the greatest. I was newly back to the working world due to being laid off last year so I was expecting to have to jump thru hoops to get financing. I was greeted by Vadim as soon as I stepped thru the door at Florida cars USA. He made me feel very welcome and comfortable. I told him what car I was interested in and within two hours I was driving away with it. From the moment I entered the building to the deal being proposed to the signing of the paperwork was a very pleasant experience. I will definitely refer others to Florida Cars USA, where your job is your credit.

Great Experience

by from Coral Springs, Fl |

Prices posted are honored, and the staff was friendly and efficient. Rudy took care of us from the initial contact through the test drive, trade in, and purchase. They have lots of good cars and so far ours is just what we were looking for. The 90 day warranty we got with the CarFax report provides a nice level of comfort. We were in and through the process more quickly than any other dealer we've dealt with. Great dealership and experience.