Towne Auto Brokers

Towne Auto Brokers

5021 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23462

Used 866-258-9686

Truly a "No Hassle" buying experience!!!

by from Norfolk, VA. |

Had a salesman named Rick who was not pushy at all. He was very informative and wanted to match me up with right car to suit my needs. Awesome shopping experience here. I ended buying a car within one hour and have been happy ever since.

Regret buying my vehicle

by from Va beach VA |

I came to an agreement with Charles about purchasing a jeep for $1000 down. After test driving we realized there was a humming. They informed me that they would fix it. We'll the day we went to sign the contract they added another $1000 to my down payment because they had to fix the issue. I was upset but I still signed the contract. I was 9 months pregnant so when I purchased the vehicle I really didn't go anywhere because I was so close to my due date. One day I got in the vehicle & noticed the humming was back, & worse! Plus the check engine light came on. So I had the jeep hooked up to find out what the issues were. I dropped it off at towne auto & Charles informed me that they wouldn't cover the issue. Which didn't make sense considering I just paid an extra $1000 to have this issue fixed. They were also suppose to fix the heat..they had the jeep for a week & each day my fiancÚ passed the shop and my jeep just sat in the parking lot. So we picked it up. & they gave me a rental which died on me the same day! They came & jumped it and brought it back to the shop. The alternater went bad on the rental & instead of them fixing it they put it back on the lot so that someone else would have to pay to have it fixed. It was a VW beetle. we're filing a suit. They are rude, lack customer service, don't keep their word & they do whatever they can just to get money. DO NOT BUY A VEHICLE FROM TOWNE AUTO!!

Great prices and great service

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

The prices at Towne auto were the best in town. I searched all over the Hampton Roads area before I found this hidden gem. Taric, the salesman, was knowledgeable and not pushy at all. Overall it was the least stressfull car buying experience I have had.

GREATLY BAD BUSINESS

by from Norfolk, Va |

Doesn't work with you, bad sales service, untrustworthy, very sorry employees, bad deal on a truck, and needs to improve overall!

Actually Not Bad At All

by from Fairfax, VA |

I had been looking for a 2007 and up - Yukon Denali XL and Towne Auto Brokers had one in my comfort price range. I researched them before going in and saw they had some good reviews, but also some not so good. Since they had the vehicle and I happened to be in Hampton Roads, I thought I'd give them a shot. To my surprise, they actually were great! Just some ordinary guys selling cars. Though I didn't get them down as much as I wanted, they still worked with me on the car and my trade. Here's was great about them: Standard things apply - Detailing, no scratches, full tank of gas (BIG SUV) etc.. They checked the brakes and found that they needed replacing. Done before I tooked the car. They replaced all missing buttons and knobs with original GM parts. Replaced the electrical switches for the back passenger windows (I didn't even know they didn't work). Replaced the folding mirrow on driver side that didn't work properly. Gave me a written promisory note on anything the we didn't catch, they would fix at no cost to me (excluding major components/wear and tear) Understandable since vehicle is used. But anything we did catch, they would cover. I could go on and on. Bottom line, give them a chance. I think you'll be surprised like I was. Ask for Tarik, Rick or Amine. Towne Auto Brokers are good in my book!

Terrible!

by from Newport News,VA |

I purchased a vehicle from them in November. The test drive was great and the car was clean, everything was great! 30 minutes after I drove off the lot, on my way home the check engine light came on. I called the next day and had to bring the car back, apparently the car needed a new timing belt, and they made me pay for it. Even though they said the cars are checked for all problems before being put on the lot. After I got the car back the check engine light came back on and I had the codes read. There were multiple codes of problems, so I took it back to them again and they then had to fix the torque converter in my transmission and charged me for that. I got the car back and even more codes showed, and during the time they had my car I had to miss days of school and work because they would not give me a rental. After a few weeks the car was running rough, and after numerous phone calls they failed to answer, and call back. I then took it to a specialist and they informed me the motor was bad and was about to blow at any moment, and would cost 4,000 to repair. I of course didnt have the money and had to keep driving. It is now February, just three months after I purchased the car, and last night my transmission went out in the middle of the road. So now I do not have a running vehicle. Not to mention I had to hound them to send my license plates after weeks of the temporary tags being expired. There customer service is terrible, and they know exactly what they are selling to people they just hide the problems. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! They will ignore your calls and laugh at your complaints, and make your car in worse condition then it was.

Alright Services

by from Virginia Beach Va |

Decent Selection of cars.

Wonderful Service!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Newport News, VA |

Today I purchased my first vehicle. Rick was wonderful with helping me to find the vehicle that is for me. Thanks for all your help Rick and also to Shawn.I will send all friends and family this way.

My car broke down after two weeks.

by from norfolk, va |

I have just purchased a car with this dealer. When I got there the guy that I was dealing with was on the phone with other people while I was asking him about the car. ( that should have been a hint). I still bought a car with them... I drove the car for two weeks and while going to work my car over heated and stopped as soon as I got out of the freeway. I had it towed to a local auto shop and they have discovered that many of the parts that deal with the coolant fluid are rotten. Also one of my bands for my V6 is also fucked up. I now have to pay 2000 dollars to have my car running again.... never go to this place.

Very satisfied customers!!!

by from Chesapeake |

I was in the market for 2007 and up Chevy Tahoes and Suburbans.I have always purchased my vehicles from a franchise dealer, so i was a little hesitant to buy from an independent dealer. An online ad for a 2008 Chevy Suburban that was very descriptive of the vehicle and also a set of 25 to 30 detailed photos is what brought me to Towne Auto Brokers. Rick our salesman, was very informative about the vehicle and very pleasant dealing with my husband and myself. I also feel very confident i received a fair deal on my trade in. Rick kept us informed every step of the way in the buying process. I would definitely recommend Towne Auto Brokers and especially Rick to any of my friends or family.

Know What You Are Getting Into

by from Virginia |

There are some good deals on the lot but make sure you know what youe getting and look at when the maintenance needs to be performed. I was looking to buy a vehicle here that an employee had been driving as their own personal vehicle after the dealership acquired the car. To add icing on the cake, over 2500 miles had been put on the car since it arrived at the dealership (seems rather excessive) putting the vehicle over a MAJOR scheduled maintenance period which they were not going to comply with. Towne Auto Brokers was not concerned about selling the car with it knowingly being behind on its maintenance which was completely as a result of them using the car for their own personal use. Their philosophy on maintenance was the dealer suggest maintenance requirements don need to be adhered to until the car starts having problems. I believe they call it PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE for a reason