Towne Auto Brokers

3500 Holland Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23452

Used 866-258-9686 Used866-258-9686

Subaru WRX

by from Richmond,VA |

Worked with Sean. He went above and beyond to make my out of town buying experience as smooth as possible. The dealership is very easy to work with excellent prices. I highly recommend buying your next used car here.

Brent was awesome

by from Norfolk va |

Brent was great, he was eager to help us get into the solstice, he was kind and very helpful. We will be sure to let friends know that towne auto is the way to go!! Thanks again Brent!!

Poor service and crappy car never again!

by from Virginia |

Too busy trying to sell me a car didn't care about anything else. Constantly walking in and out for smoking instead of focusing on me. Be careful with their vehicles, they sell cars that has a problems and covers them up just for a resale. Just unprofessional I learned my lesson. Be aware to of their vehicles. worst buying experience ever!

Very Good Experience

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

A very good experience with this dealership. From the moment I walked in Majid the salesman was very helpful and willing to help me get a car literally within a couple of hours. I walked in not knowing what to expect because of my situation, my previous car was involved in an accident and I needed a car as soon as possible, and Towne Auto Brokers made it happen for me. My experience with Majid and the Finance person Rena was 100% positive. They both kept me informed through the entire process with options and services available to me, And as I mentioned within hours I was able to drive away with a great vehicle. I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car in Virginia beach. Great service and very personable staff.

Towne Auto Brokers responded to this review

March 4, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, it was a pleasure helping you and we are so happy you love your car! We truly appreciate your business!

Do not buy from these people

by from Currituck NC |

They do not stand behind there vehicles. They would not fix anything .They wanted me to buy the parts and bring the parts to them and they would do the repairs for a fee. They did not know how to register and title the truck in NC. I had to do it myself.I have had the truck for 2 weeks and i have spent $1,000 on it already . There service department is a joke .

great customer service

by from Newport news virginia |

The employees was great nobody was hounding me Charles helped me get the car I always wanted.

Purchaced a Dodge Ram thru Eddy

by from Hampton VA |

Eddy was a very friendly, and a professional representative. I would be glad to purchase another vehicle from him in the future. He was extremely helpful, easy to work with, and honored all requests on the vehicle prior to sale Eddy built up my confidence in Towne Auto Brokers. Brian Bowen

Great Expereince!

by from Chesapeake, VA |

I felt my sales man Eddie was great!. He gave me the space to evaluate the vehicle as I wanted. And he was nearby to answer any questions. Quick to provide the Car-fax and share what knowledge the business had of my purchase. He walked me threw the buying process and worked a deal that both the company and I could be happy with. I also had a good experience with Amine. He worked with me, and was able to meet my needs with understanding and good business sense. He delivered on all promises. I would not hesitate to use this company again.

Regret buying my vehicle

by from Va beach VA |

I came to an agreement with Charles about purchasing a jeep for $1000 down. After test driving we realized there was a humming. They informed me that they would fix it. We'll the day we went to sign the contract they added another $1000 to my down payment because they had to fix the issue. I was upset but I still signed the contract. I was 9 months pregnant so when I purchased the vehicle I really didn't go anywhere because I was so close to my due date. One day I got in the vehicle & noticed the humming was back, & worse! Plus the check engine light came on. So I had the jeep hooked up to find out what the issues were. I dropped it off at towne auto & Charles informed me that they wouldn't cover the issue. Which didn't make sense considering I just paid an extra $1000 to have this issue fixed. They were also suppose to fix the heat..they had the jeep for a week & each day my fiancÚ passed the shop and my jeep just sat in the parking lot. So we picked it up. & they gave me a rental which died on me the same day! They came & jumped it and brought it back to the shop. The alternater went bad on the rental & instead of them fixing it they put it back on the lot so that someone else would have to pay to have it fixed. It was a VW beetle. we're filing a suit. They are rude, lack customer service, don't keep their word & they do whatever they can just to get money. DO NOT BUY A VEHICLE FROM TOWNE AUTO!!

Great prices and great service

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

The prices at Towne auto were the best in town. I searched all over the Hampton Roads area before I found this hidden gem. Taric, the salesman, was knowledgeable and not pushy at all. Overall it was the least stressfull car buying experience I have had.