Mercedes-Benz of Fredericksburg

3400 Fall Hill Ave, Fredericksburg, VA 22401

New 877-879-5116
Used 877-295-4709
Service 888-885-3560

Buying here has its REWARDS.

Great sales staff

by from Toms Brook |

Great sales staff very helpful. Discussed vehicles features. Did not pressure me during the sales process. Listened to customers concerns and provided great overall service.

Get experience with Ben

by from Hyattsville,MD |

I recently had a great experience working with Benjamin Gerlach. This was my first time purchasing a car from a dealership and Ben made the experience as painless as possible. I highly recommend Ben and all the other staff I had the pleasure to work with at Mercedes Benz of Fredericksburg.

It was a pleasure working with Ben

by from Bethesda, MD |

Since the time Ben answered my call yesterday, he has been very professional and helpful. This was one of the main reasons I drove an hour and half to buy a car from him. Great service!

Communter Car Success

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

In need of a commuter car quickly, my wife found a 2006 Mercedes C230 online at Mercedes of Fredericksburg. After completing the online info request, we were promptly contacted by Mr. Teddy Parker the next morning. What a blessing! Due to the age of the vehicle, I'm certain the dealership did not make a ton on the sale. That did not lower the level of service provided by Mr. Parker at all. In fact, Mr. Parker may be the most customer-friendly sales representative we have ever encountered. He and the staff were very attentive to our needs and made the buying experience as pleasurable as possible (considering its never pleasurable for us to spend money). We definitely will be repeat customers.

Better Service than Before

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

The last time I was at Rosner, they turned me down and I went to Select Auto to buy my vehicle. However, I met different saleman and I was very please. Either they had to make or sale or meet a quoter. Regardless, I drove off the lot with a brand new vehicle.

Kelvin in Sprinters!

by from Castroville, TX |

I was shopping for a Sprinter van and could not find one in my local area. I searched the internet a found Kelvin at MB Fredericksburg. He assisted me and met each of my needs until a deal was reached. Unfortunately, due to my needs as a paralyzed person, I couldn't work it out with the lift install and delivery. However, Kelvin helped me well beyond expectations. Top Notch sales person!

Steve Smith = A+

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

One word, AMAZING! Steve Smith went above and beyond to get me into my new CLA 250! I am not an easy person to please, but Steve searched until he found "MY" car! He worked with me until I got what I wanted. I have never been more pleased with the process of buying a new car. The entire staff were a pleasure to work with. Love, love, love these guys...and my car!

Smooth Sailing with a New 2014 GLK-350 Purchase

by from Stafford, VA |

From beginning to end, the entire buying experience was smooth sailing with Mr. Hiawatha "Teddy" Parker at the Rosner Mercedes-Benz of Fredericksburg, VA dealer. I purchased a New Blue 2014 GLK-350 4Matic with cream/beige colored interior that Teddy located at a Baltimore, MD dealer. Once I gave Teddy my USAA vehicle spec sheet to Teddy, he wasted no time finding a comparable vehicle. He even got me a great trade-in price for my 2008 C300 4Matic. The hole deal was SWEET!!! Teddy is "the MAN" if you want a vehicle at Rosner Mercedes-Benz of Fredericksburg. Make sure you seek him out if you're looking to buy...

Excellent Service.

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

My salesman, Mr.Sammy Harmoush was most professional and diligent in helping me to find a vehicle that met my parameters and further assisting me thru the buying process. Based on my experience with Mr. Harmoush, over the course of several weeks I would recommend this dealership.

Sammy Harmoush!

by from Stafford, VA |

I would like to thank Sammy Harmoush for a great car buying experience. My parents who are seniors were interested in replacing their Mercedes. They had visited other dealerships but really didn't find the car that fit them. When we went to the Fredericksburg Mercedes, Sammy greeted us and really listened to what we were interested in and not what he thought we should have. It took a couple visits over a two week period to decide which car my parents would be comfortable in and would fit their budget. I would like to thank Sammy for his patience and understanding of my parent's physical needs. He totally took care of them through the entire process from greeting them, test driving and going through the purchasing process. Sammy also followed up with my parent after the purchase to make sure everything was fine. My parents are extremely happy with the purchase and still talk about Sammy. Thank you for helping me take care of my parents!

GLK purchase experience

by from Richmond, VA |

Even though we were interested in one of the cheapest MB on the lot, we were treated with the upmost respect and courtesy. Our sales man Steve Smith was very knowledgeable on the vehicle we were interested in and our negotiations and purchase went very smoothly and were prompt. We were very pleased with both our purchase and our buying experience. There is a huge difference in buying from a MB certified dealer versus a dealer of another make selling a MB.