Findlay Acura

315 Auto Mall Dr, Henderson, NV 89014

Really nice people

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Everyone at this dealership was very nice. The whole car buying process was very relaxed and easy from the moment we got there. The atmosphere was easy going and there was none of the haggling you used to experience at car dealers. A truly no nonsense place, Thanks!

Findlay Acura responded to this review

October 28, 2012

Thank you Peter! We are glad you had a great experiance here at Findlay Acura. Let us know when you are ready for your first service on your new car, we will take care of thta for you! Thank you again!

Everything was super cool!

by from Henderson, Nevada |

Everyone was very helpful, cooperative and I couldn't have asked for a nicer guy. (Anthony) Anthony was patient & didn't try to push me into anything just so he could make a sale. I plan on returning and sending family & friends this way. Thanks

Best dealership ever!

by from Henderson, NV |

Just traded in my Acura for a new one and I'm so glad I found this sales team. They are very knowledgeable about their products and are very relaxed and happy to help with whatever is on your mind! The entire experience was very satisfying. We're very happy with the level of care we received. Thank you.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I recently bought a certified 2012 AWD TL from Findlay Acura. Simply, the best car buying experience in my life. I have bought numerous cars over the past 20 years and no other purchase was as simple, straight forward and honest as it was with Findlay Acura. If I had to choose one word to describe the folks at Findlay Acura it would be INTEGRITY. I live over 300 miles away from their location, so all of the negotiation process was completed via email. When i arrived, they were true to their word, the car was exactly as they had said, and more importantly the price of the car, the $$ for my trade and the financing were all to the penny as promised. Words can't truly express how satisfied I am with this recent purchase. I suppose the true test of any experience is would you do it again? Absolutely. Even though I live in the Los Angeles area (a 4 hour drive from Vegas) if I ever buy or lease another Acura (which is very likely) it will be only from Findlay. My deepest thanks to Marcos Pelaez for putting up with all my emails and phone calls regarding this vehicle. Also, Dave in finance and I'm afraid I can't recall the sales manager name, but they were all fantastic and have my deepest gratitude. I am actually looking forward to my next car purchase/lease after this experience. Thanks Boys, and keep up the great work! You are truly unique in the dealership industry.

Great experience!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Alex and Juan provided excellent service at Findlay Acura. I received a good deal and it was a great experience overall- why I gave 5 stars. I'll refer you to others and will be back. Thanks.

Smart, knowledgeable sales people

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Every time I come to this dealership I'm very happy with the level of knowledge their employees have of all their products. This is the way it should be. Thank you all for making a large purchase experience into something pleasurable.

Professional & courteous

by from Henderson, NV |

Juan was very professional, courteous and explained everything we need to know. Very knowledgeable of the car info! The sales experience was very good. I'm very willing to refer a friend of mine from UMC here.

Very friendly and helpful!

by from Henderson, NV |

We bought a car here 21/2 years ago from Gener, so when it was time to purchase a car for our daughter we came to Findlay Acura! Allen, Gener and Juan were great! Very friendly and helpful! Juan really listened and showed us caras in our price range and worked to get us the best deal.

Juan was great!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Findlay Acura met all of our needs, from when we walked in to when we drove away in our new car. Juan was great! He drove us around and helped us find exactly what we were looking for. I'm grateful for his honesty & professionalism. Thank you very much for everything!

Excellent experience

by from Henderson Nevada |

My experience at Findlay Acura was excellent. Leaving satisfied with what I'll be gaining by making business here. Plus Juan is a wonderful person. I'm excited with the deal I'm leaving with. Couldn't have asked for more.