Paradise Motor Sports

Paradise Motor Sports

445 East New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40505

Used 866-212-5835

Lexington's Best Kept Secret

No tricks, no games, no pressure. Just great cars

by from Lexington, KY |

I purchased a BMW Z4 from Paradise Motor Sports in March, 2015. The total buying process went extremely well. They even followed up on a couple of 'promised' items days after the sale. It is unfortunate that all car dealerships can't be like this one. I would definitely buy from them again.

Great Buying Experience!!

by from Wilmington, DE |

I just grabbed a great deal on a Nissn 350z which I could not find as clean as the one Paradise advertised. I seldom buy long distance as I like anyone else want to be able to walk right into a lot and see in person what catches your attention. I called in and spoke to Leeza who turned out to be a true Gem. Any questions I had she answered truefully and she went over any detail she had on the car to reassure me I would be happy. After going over the carfax they provided I was sold I mean the car was sold. Leeza was so instrumental in getting the car to me I have to give her compliments. I got the paperwork next day. Paradise provided the delivery as well I didn't even have to make my own arrangments. I mean this deal was one of the smoothest I ever experienced. I would definatley recommend Paradise Motors and would buy from them again. When My car was delivered It was beautiful in person the driver told me Paradise Motors Has lots of out of state sales. Being how quick and easy my purchase was I am not surprised. Thanks Paradise I wish I'd found you sooner.

Great Buying Experience at Paradise Motorsports

by from Wilmington, DE |

Great Buying Experience with Paradise Motorsports

by from Wilmington DE |

Great dealership!!

by from Geogetown, Ky |

I bought a used BMW from Paradise and it was a great hassle free experience. I had the an independent inspection performed on the vehicle which they were happy to oblige. We flew through the paperwork and I was out of there in an hour. Will definitely buy from them again!!

Excellent dealership

by from Georgetown ky |

I bought a used BMW from Paradise and it was a great experience. Adam and Rod made it real simple, no problem with me having it inspected. Flew through the paperwork and was out of there in an hour.

Awesome Experience!!

by from Georgetown, KY |

My husband and I recently bought a car from Paradise while looking at several different dealerships. The minute we stepped on the lot we were greeted and every question we had was answered with respect. I was very surprised at how they treated each and every customer. We stopped in on a Saturday and it was very busy. They let us look around without looking over our shoulder, but would check in on us to see if we had any questions. When we decided we would like to buy they were right there for us and Allen answered all of our questions. and showed us everything he was doing, so there was no I have to ask, I'll be right back type of situation. He worked to get us the best deal and they now have a customer for life from my family. This was our 7th car purchase and I have never had such a great experience. As for our car they were the most affordable on the car we wanted and provided us with the car fax and went through each detail. Allen even called the dealership to make sure the re-call had been taken care of or if he needed to take it to them for us. Thanks Paradise for making the car buying process to easy and affordable!!

A good experience and super treatment.

by from Dayton, OH |

I recently purchased a 2011 Maserati from Paradise. Rod Sader took care of me and I can not say enough about how professional and friendly he and his staff were. I think the price was in line and that I got a fair deal. Paperwork was easy and they were prompt getting the title to me. If you are looking for a premium car at a fair price and want to deal with competent, professional, friendly people that treat you with respect then I would highly recommend these people.

Great Experience

by from Lexington, KY |

I recently bought a BMW from here and the overall experience was nothing short of wonderful. Rod was the first person that I spoke with and I felt absolutely no pressure at all. The price of the vehicle was fair and competitive. I even got refunded for the cost of having my own inspection done of the car, which turned out to be flawless. These guys are in it for customer satisfaction and they do everything to ensure you get that. My sister is in the market for a car and we will be going to Paradise Motors. Tasha

Great Experience

by from Cincinnati. OH |

We had a great experience buying from Paradise Motor Sports. The owner Rod, is very straight forward, honest and nice to work with. I feel that I got the deal I was looking for at a fair price and high quality car. What also impressed me was their customer service during and after the purchase. We purchased a used car that had one key. Rod promised to call the auction where he purchased the car and send us the second key if they still have it. To my surprise, 3 weeks later I received the key in the mail. Highly recommended!