Paradise Motor Sports

Used 866-212-5835 Used866-212-5835

Lexington's Best Kept Secret

Great Quality, Better Prices

by from Elizabethtown, KY |

I purchased an Infiniti G37 from Alan at Paradise Motorsports. Alan and Rod were easy to work with, I never felt pressured and it was an overall enjoyable buying experience. I felt valued as customer and Rod even offered to comp my Lunch. I will definitely purchase future vehicles from Alan and would refer my family to do business with this company. I would recommend anyone who is interested in purchasing a pre-owned vehicle to always check their inventory and prices, I found their vehicles to be thousands less expensive within a 250 mile radius. I even test drove the "higher priced" vehicles and they were of equal or less quality compared to those at Paradise. Do yourself the due diligence you deserve, and check the quality and prices here before making a purchase, as you unlikely to be disappointed. I price shopped and looked around for considerable amount of time, and they seemed to have the best price and quality compared to anyone in the region.

Wonderful used car buying experience.

by from Lexington, Kentucky |

Paradise Motors is a small dealership I would recommend to anyone looking to buy a used car. You see the up front car fax and know what you are purchasing. They have a lot of very nice import cars and at fair price. Allen was very friendly and honest with us. He promised that he would have the seats repaired for us and he absolutely lived up to doing that. My husband and I would definitely purchase a car here again, and recommend them to anyone!!! We love our new BMW convertible!! Thank you again, Paradise Motors......!!

great buy

by from Lexington, ky |

Ok guys I have waited for the right time to make this post as I did not want to rush and leave a review that could potentially hurt other buyers. As a consumer I usually do read the comments about the dealers and items I buy and it does make a big difference in my final decision making. So getting to the bottom of it I possibly got one of the best deals in buying my Mercedes E350. I have had it for a little over a month now and I love it. The customer service at paradise motors is a very relaxed environment and they are absolutely great in working with you to help you reach the goal price that you want and also offer an absolutely AMAZING!!! Finance option. I am very very satisfied with my buy and would definitely recommend the next set of buyers to consider making their next purchase from paradise motors. Of course to all you buyers out there make sure you check everything on the car before you buy it and I mean everything because you might find the simplest things that you normally don't think about not functioning properly. I have looked at most of their inventory and also did my research for a long time before buying the car and for as loaded as my car was NOBODY!! Could have beat their price. Very very happy... Thanks again paradise motors specially leeza who worked out the whole buying process and made it as easy as possible and rod for helping me reach the price goals I wanted. These are the people y'all need to talk too. żż

Best Vehicle Purchase Ever

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

Rod & Leeza's communication were great throughout the entire buying experience from initial call through after the sale follow-up to make sure everything exceeded my expectations. Great prices and total value compared to anything else I could find and would gladly fly back up from Florida again to pick up another car from them when the time comes. Looks like they were in process of building a new facility as well when I picked up my car. Thanks again!

Great Experience

by from Lexington, Ky |

My wife and I purchased a Infiniti with Rod?s help. He made it very easy from test drive to purchase. Very professional company easy to deal with and clean fair priced vehicles. When the need comes up again I would see what Paradise Motor Sports professional web site has to offer. Paradise Motor Sports is truly one of Lexington?s best kept secrets.

March 11, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Paradise Motor Sports. We strive to make your car buying process as easy and smooth a possible and look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Shopper

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Rod was very professional and they gave me a detailed report from the Lexus dealer in addition to the car fax. I love my car and all the new things they did to make it awesome. The price was also very competitive as I had shopped in 3 cities for this exact car. I highly recommend working with them!

March 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad you're enjoying your Lexus and that you took a chance on us and did your research. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any of your car buying needs.

Excellent Experience

by from Frankfort, KY |

I recently purchased a 2013 Mazda 6 I Touring from Paradise Motors, and the process was a breeze. Alan was more than happy to have the car washed and ready for a test drive, and even when I noticed that a headlight was out a few days later (I hadn't driven it in the dark until then), they were more than happy to repair it for me for free...and on the day before Thanksgiving. I truly recommend them, and will definitely keep them in mind for future automobile purchases!

January 15, 2016

Kevin, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your Paradise experience with everyone. We are happy to go above and beyond for great customers such as yourself. Enjoy your Mazda 6 and let us know if you ever need anything else!

LONG DISTANCE PURCHASE

by from OAKLAND FLORIDA |

PURCHASED BMW I3 HAD SHIPPED TO FLORIDA SERVICE WAS GREAT CAR IS IN GREAT SHAPE WHEN I GOT IT AND I WOULD BUY FROM PARADISE AGAIN JUST BECAUSE OF THE PERSONAL SERVICE I RECIEVED. I HAVE NEVER PURCHASED A CAR OUT OF STATE I WAS A LITTLE WORRIED BUT THEY MADE IT EASY WITH PICTURES SHOWING CAR IN DETAIL TRANSACTION WAS SMOOTH AND EASY. THANKS

January 15, 2016

Mr. Ellis, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We try to always provide the best customer service, no matter where the customer lives and are glad you are so happy with your I3. It is a beautiful car and the only one like it we have had. Thank you for trusting us with your car buying needs and we hope to see you again in the future on your next purchase!

Great Experience

by from Nicholasville, Ky |

Rod and his team made this the easiest, least stressful car purchase I've ever had. From test drive to driving home it was no pressure, easy going and (hard to believe ) enjoyable! Selection was good. Prices were great. Glad I found them. I test drove 3 BMW`s. I now have a 335i the I love in my dirveway. Thanks Rod !

January 15, 2016

Mr. Mark, Thank you for taking the time to share your Paradise experience. We are so glad you love your beautiful BMW 335i and it was our pleasure to assist you. I'm still keeping an eye out for your son in law so he can get one in his drive way too! Take Care

great place to buy

by from atl ,ga |

Traveled from ga to buy x6 I buy lots of cars and was hands down best experience ever with buying a car owners the best, he is man of his word and great integrity . Highly recommended and im the worst critic ever

January 13, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your car buying experience with Paradise Motor Sports. Your kind words mean a lot to us and we are glad you are so happy with your X6. They are by far my favorite BMWs! Please continue to keep us in mind for your next purchase. Take Care