Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai

Service 888-342-0595

Simply. The Best Deal.

Amazing

by from Bellingham, WA |

Everything was AMAZING from start to finish! I expressed my interest through their website and was contacted within 3 hours by Craig Gruber. He set me up with an appointment and got my test driving the 2013 Elantra I was interested in. The dealership didn't have the color I wanted so they located one at another dealership in Renton and drove it up for me within 24 hours. The buying process was super low key and I never once felt pressured to buy. I was treated like a VIP and got an amazing car. My mom also purchased her car here a few years ago, a 2009 Sante Fe. She always gets her car serviced by them and has nothing but great things to say. These guys are the best.

Poor Customer Service

by from spokane wa |

Poor Customer service, Dont waste your time buying a car here, Salesman are good, but sales Manager are untrained on how to treat customers. Lost a sale from me

Amazing customer service!!!

by from Mount Vernon, Wa |

They went above and beyond their job, We have never been so satisfied with customer service in our lives, We recommend them to anyone and we love our new/ semi used car!

I bought a new car !

by from Blaine, WA |

I just bought a new 2014 Sonata from Jack Carroll's Skagit Hyundai. This was the easiest purchase I have ever made on anything. The atmosphere was friendly and laid back, but very professional. I still can't believe how smooth everything went. my sales rep craige was awesome and they had everything ready to go on my loan before I ever got there. I received a awesome deal and am very happy to be part of the Hyundai family!

Unbelieveably rude salesman

by from Burlington, WA |

Went in to look at some used Hyundais we had seen on the website. Salesman Dartan wanted to know why we did not want a NEW Hyundai. He ignored our reasons for wanting a used car, and went on and on about why we should get a new one. We stated one last time, and firmly, that we do not want a new car. He then stated it would be unethical for him to show us a used car. So we left! He just walked away with a 'whatever' shrug. So if you are looking at a USED car from this dealership's website, don't waste your time going there. And with this level of rudeness, I would not get a new one there either.

Great Service!

by from Seattle, WA |

Craig at Jack Carroll's really went out of his way to get me the car I wanted at a great price. He was extremely helpful and the buying process was smooth and pressure-free. I highly recommend this place!

Excellent lease experience - exceeded expectations

by from Seattle, WA |

After deciding exactly which model and features I wanted, I emailed ~15 dealers in the area to request quotes. While many ignored my request not to be contacted by phone, tried to convince me to come in for a test drive or gave me an ambiguous quote for the wrong model/feature set, Craig Gruber at Skagit Hyundai promptly sent me back a thorough quote with an itemized feature list for the exact vehicle I requested - also at the best price I received from any dealer. Craig was quick in answering my follow-up questions and arranging a convenient time for me to take delivery. When I arrived at the dealership, Craig had the car ready, and the deal was exactly what we had agreed to via email. His finance partner (Spike Hoskinson) took us through the fastest paperwork process I have ever experienced - he had everything printed out and filled in before we walked in the room - and we were done less than 10 minutes later. I was expecting for this to be a painful experience and was pleasantly surprised (and incredibly impressed) with the level of service and transparency Craig provided. He offered the best price and a seamless purchase experience - so very impressed with my experience at Skagit Hyundai. I will definitely recommend them to friends looking to purchase a Hyundai.

This Dealership Rocks!

by from La Conner, WA |

I have bought 3 cars through this dealership all have been Hyundai. I have worked with Ian Burns on every transaction. This is your guy! It is such a pleasure to drive into the dealership and know who who are going to be dealing with and know that the employees are professional, All sales personnel should go through this dealership for lessons. The finance department "Spike" what a character, Tom Simmons, the Sales Manager what can I say, you are down to earth and you talk to your customers vs. at them. Thank you!

Best car shopping experience ever!

by from Bellingham,Washington |

We always dread the process of buying a car, so the experience this time came as a very pleasant surprise! Ken Harris provided excellent information and support to make the entire process seamless, as well as painless! The facility was very nice and the staff friendly and professional. We're looking forward to working with them in the months and years to come.

No Hassle Experience

by from Brier, WA |

I had a great experience with this car purchase, we worked with Craig Gruber with internet sales and he was helpful and informative. The dealership was clean and had a waiting area the kids could color at to entertain them. It was a bit of a drive, but well worth it for the no hassle experience.

Excellent vehicle and great customer service

by from Anacortes, Washington |

Very knowledgeable sales personnel (Jason). He was very courteous, sales process was relatively easy and enjoyable, and he knew the vehicle very well and assisted with programming the electronics. We are very satisfied with our vehicle and the purchase process.