Mancari Oak Lawn

Service 866-544-0465

#1 Chrysler Dealer in the Midwest

OUTSTANDING!!!!

by from Chicago |

I have been purchasing cars for nearly thirty years and have never experienced such a level of service. I have been to many dealers and this one gets it. It's not just the product, it the service!!

"OUTSTANDING" SALES, SERVICE, AND LEADERSHIP

by from Merrionette Park, Illinois |

Once Again Mancarri's Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram. On 95th Street in Oak Lawn, Illinois Rocks the House. I have never been So So happy with a "OUTSTANDING" Car Dealership... Everybody from my Salesman Dan Nevin, to the top management staff they go out of there way to my you feel very Welcome.

Great Service

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently bought my very first car from Mancari. The service was wonderful and they really took the time to hear me when I talked about what I wanted in a first vehicle and my price range. I did not feel stressed or pressured at all during my experience with them.

A Three-Peat!!!

by from Joliet, Illinois |

I just purchased a third vehicle from Mancari?s. I previously used Mark Whalen and Chris Mancari with my other two purchases. This time I also had the pleasure of working with Steve Garcia, the used car sales manager. Steve was very helpful with the information he provided me on a number of used cars. That information really helped me in deciding what used car I wanted to get for my son. So since I had a good experience in the past, I made sure I used Mark Whalen and Chris Mancari again. I can say that I have had a long lasting relationship with both Mark and Chris due to the way in which they listen to your needs of what type of vehicle you are looking for, their ability to ensure their customers are happy, their honesty, patience and willingness to stay late in the evening. They are also friendly, informative and courteous. This dealership is professional, they play no games and are accommodating to their customers. The whole team at Mancari?s works so well together and I am the kind of person where customer service is very important to me. They represent the outstanding reputation that they have. I would definitely refer Mancari?s to my family and friends, and in particular, recommend Mark Whalen, Chris Mancari and Steve Garcia. They have done a good job in the past earning my business and that will continue into the future. Great job guys!!!

Jim and Margaret Cooper

by from Chicago Illinois |

The entire process, from the help we received in selecting several purchase possibilities and test driving each one, to the final step of signing the bill of sale, we experienced excellence. Starting with Chris Mancari, Sales Manager, Andre Norales, our Sales Consultant, Manny Annerino, Business Manager, and the young man in the shop who meticulously detailed our new van, even though it was past closing time, we say thanks for one of the most rewarding car purchasing experiences we've ever had. Many of our family have been buying vehicles from The Mancari family for over 25 years, and we have now added our names to theirs. We are sold, not only on their products, but on the way they do business. They are family owned, family oriented, and we are proud to now be counted as members of their satisfied customer family.

Very professional salesman

by from Chicago, Il. |

The salesman Jerry Rutka was a true professional. He was knowledgeable about all of the features on several vehicles which greatly helped in making our decision on which vehicle to buy. He was extremely patient in dealing with our indecisiveness. Infact, he stood out in the freezing cold and piles of snow to show us all of the available vehicles. He even went so far as to personally wash down one of the vehicles in our presence so that we could see its true color. Jerry was a pleasure to deal with and i would highly recommend Mancari's and Jerry in particular.

Amazing Service, Highly Reccomend

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently purchased my first new car from Peter at Mancari's and his service exceeded my expectations. I was dreading dealing with your typical car salesman but my worries were unnecessary at Mancari's. Business Manager Leonardo was direct, friendly and efficient helping me pinpoint exactly which car I wanted to look at. Peter took me to take the test drive and was very polite and informative. I never felt pushed into something but was instead given different options and packages for the car I was interested in. I actually hadn't planned on purchasing that night I went in, but everything was going so smoothly, the customer service was amazing and I felt no need to shop around anywhere else. I would highly recommend Peter, Leonardo and the team at Mancaris to anyone looking to get their next car!

If you are looking for a new vehicle.

by from Chicago Illinois |

I highly recommend the Mancari auto dealership if you are looking for a new vehicle. Andre did a great job of helping me to find the type of van that would make me happy. We sat down and he showed me the model's and colors of their vans. I picked two colors out to go Look at, but he went and got one of the vans and brought it to the door, but I went with the Blue one. I like that Andre didn't try to push me into buying.Once we started on the paper work, Leonardo the (business manager) came in and worked to give me the best deal possible.

Hottest car on the streets

by from Chicago |

Great staff, great selection, awesome car! Hamzeh made it happen and stopped at nothing to get everything I wanted. Will definitely recommend these guys!!!!

2015 Dodge Durango Purchase

by from Chicago, IL |

I purchased a 2015 Durango SXT AWD to add to the 2012 Durango that I already own. I love this vehicle. It rides fantastic, is super quiet and has given me zero problems. Mancari's, and specifically Jeff Lawson(sales person), was a great experience. I feel that I was treated fairly and honestly which is all that you can ask for. It was a smooth process, from trade in to driving off of the lot with my new vehicle.

Great Service, Professional Salesman

by from Chicago |

Alex was outstanding with the purchase of my vehicle. He wasn't pushy or overbearing. I like the fact that he listened to my concerns and understood how I felt about purchasing a car. I would use him again in the near future.