Len Stoler Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New 888-218-1571
Used 888-218-1260
Service 888-531-0692

The Better Way To Buy!

Clean Business, good service.

by from Westminster, Md |

Purchased a new car. Nice service, worked with price. Very clean inside and professional. Picked me up at my home and brought me to dealership since I had no one to drop me off. I would recommend Dealership.

Awesome Experience with an Amazing Sales Staff

by from Baltimore, MD |

I just bought a 2014 Willys Wheeler from Matt and Chuck at Len Stoler. The sales process was great. They really made me feel like part of the Jeep family before I'd even signed any paperwork. Both Matt and Chuck went to bat for me to get me the best Jeep at the best price, and they both went above and beyond to make sure they had a happy customer. This was my first brand new car, so it was great to have a helpful, caring staff with me throughout the process. I can't think of anything bad to say about my experience with Matt, Chuck, and the rest of the Len Stoler family. And I just can't say enough good stuff about them either. If you're in the market for a new or used car, make sure you get in touch with Chuck and Matt at Len Stoler. You won't be disappointed. I'll sure be back when I'm ready for my next Jeep!

Purchased Dart from Frank

by from Westminster |

I was very happy with my experience at Len Stoler. Frank was very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. I would highly reccommend him and Len Stoler Jeep to anyone who is looking to buy a new car.

May 8, 2014

Christy, Thank you for your kind words, and great review. We are glad you had a great experience with us, and look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Purchase 3500 Review

by from Charlottesville VA |

Excellent customer service. I was given a fair price for my trade and Frank Maccia made our buying experience very efficient.

May 8, 2014

Tim, Thank you for your kind words, and great review. We are glad you had a great experience with us. Enjoy your new truck.

Erik Sparks Review

by from Baltimore, MD |

GREAT WORK! it was a pleasure working with Erik. He was always available, easy to get in touch with, flexible, great at communicating, and I enjoyed his "no nonsense" approach. He made the car buying process much easier.

May 8, 2014

Lil D, Thank you for your kind words, and great review. We are glad you had a great experience with us, and look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Great buying experience at Len Stoler Dodge

by from Fallston, MD |

WOrked with multiple dealers before coming to Len Stoler. Every aspect of the buying experience was top notch. Very happy. Drove over an hour to get here and worth the drive. Love my new Dodge

May 8, 2014

Michael, Thank you for your kind words, and great review. We are glad you had a great experience with us, and look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Great Experience

by from Westminster, MD |

My purchase was very smooth and easy! Bryant Graham was my Sales Consultant and he was very helpful, the best I've delt with. Curt Peeling did a great job with the financial part of the deal. Mike Boyd, the General Sales Manager was a pleasure to work with as well. Overall this transaction was the best experience! I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

May 8, 2014

BG, Thank you for your kind words, and great review. We are glad you had a great experience with us, and look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Keith Kirol

by from Reisterstown, MD |

Our experience with Erik Sparks at Len Stoler, Westminster was superb. We have been in the car search for 3 weeks, looking for 2011-2013 Jeep Grand Cherokees. We had specific criteria we wanted in a vehicle. Having driven and negotiating with at least 4 other dealers within a 30 mile radius, we found a candidate car on line. Stopping in on a Thursday evening, we met with Erik, looked at 3-4 cars, test drove a Jeep and had a deal within 35 minutes. Finishing up the deal the following day was simple. All the paperwork was in order and very streamlined. It was obvious the dealership is focused on service and actually moving cars. I am happy to provide this review of Erik Sparks and the Len Stoler dealership. Keith A. Kirol

May 8, 2014

Keith, Thank you for your kind words, and great review. We are glad you had a great experience with us, and look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Best sale ever!

by from Carroll County, MD |

Fastest and easiest buy of a car that I have ever had! Very professional, and actually pleasent.

May 8, 2014

Gil, Thank you for the kind words and we are glad you had a great experience here at Len Stoler. Thank you for your business!

Smooth and Easy Transaction

by from Sykesville, MD |

We came in on Saturday with our babies and said we only had a short amount of time. Bryant was respectful of our time and there wasn't the usual back in forth to get the price we wanted. Everyone was friendly and it was a great place to buy a car. We will definitely come back in the future and recommend this place to friends.

May 8, 2014

JW, Thank you for the kind words and we are glad you had a great experience here at Len Stoler. Thank you for your business!