Len Stoler Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 888-531-0692

The Better Way To Buy!

Excellent Experience!

by from Westminster, MD |

Went in on a Thursday evening. Left to go to another dealership and got a call that they would work with me on price, turned around and went back. Had the truck I wanted, and we came into quick agreement on price and trade-in. Was a seamless experience upon my return. Sales manager (Gabrielle) and salesperson (Andrew) were excellent. Was treated with utmost respect and was my pleasure to work with them. They even went as far as explaining every aspect of the transaction in detail as I asked. I got back to the dealer at approximately 7pm and was out by 9:30pm, so that was fast! I would definitely return again. Also to make things better, you get your 4 first oil changes free of charge!

not impressed

by from Westminster md |

Told me they would call back when they got approval from bank. They never called but I was able to be financed

Fantastic Experience

by from Shrewsbury, PA |

My wife and I have been searching for a new vehicle for some time and had decided to purchase a Grand Caravan to suit our family's needs. We had received a few offers from other Dodge dealerships, but we felt that they were not deals that worked for us so we turned to Len Stoler Dodge in Westminster. We found a few models we like on the internet and we began contacing about scheduling an appointment to see some of the models available. Chuck LeDuc (Internet Sales Manager) helped us start the process ahead of time to find out new vehicle. We filled out our pre-approval application and trade-in estimator and scheduled an appointment. While at the dealership, we had a great experience with all staff members and all questions we had were answered quickly and explained to us without having to ask for clarification. Steve, our salesman, was very patient with us as we juggled between a few cars, but ultimately he found one that was perfect for us. Chuck and John (Finance) helped to get us a loan that worked for us in our budget, and made the entire experience streamlined and comfortable. Considering how bad the weather was, I was very happy with our entire experience. I would highly recommend buying a vehicle from Len Stoler over any other Dodge dealerships. We have purchased from other Dodge dealerships, and had terrible experiences at them. The staff and experience at Len Stoler gets a 10/10.

Great buying experience

by from Westminister |

Couldn't have been happier with Kenny and Gab's service when buying my truck. They had a great selection and offered to bring anything from over 600 plus used vehicles from any of their other lots to the Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram store at no additional charge to me. I was recommended to come here from a friend and would recommend them to anyone. Great deal on a great truck from great people. You won't be disappointed buying from Len Stoler Chrysler in Westminister.

Best Buying Experience

by from Westminister |

I had been shopping for a used car awhile when my friend recommended Len Stoler Chrysler in Westminister. I hadn't even thought of them because I was looking for a used truck that wasn't a Ram or Dodge but they actually had a great selection and were fantastic to work with. Both Kenny and Gab helped me during my sale and are highly recommended by myself. They priced their cars fairly and gave me a great deal on my trade. I saved money on the payment too. I will be working with them in the future no matter what vehicle I need since they not only have great vehicle on their lot but offered to pull from several hundreds of cars that their other Len Stoler stores have at no charge to me. Best buying experience I have had yet in my life and would recommend them to anyone.

Great truck awesome service

by from Rehoboth beach de |

We just bought 2014 Ram and very happy with the truck. Steve and Gabrielle were very helpful and friendly, They did our paperwork in no time and we were on our way home. Definitely will recommend to all of our friends and neighbors

Salesmanship Excellent & Know's His Product

by from Felton, Pa |

Tom Jones did not hesitate to help me purchase a new SUV on a Saturday afternoon late in the day. He did not push to make the sale which was refreshing. He took his time and allowed us to drive several vehicles so we could make up our mind on what we wanted. We purchased a Jeep from him late that afternoon never once did he worry it was getting late Thank You! Excellent person to do business with would purchase again with him and will recommend his name in the future. I am very happy:)

Bought a Dodge Ram 1500

by from Silver spring, MD |

Tom Jones was a joy to work with....he was efficient and informative. Gabrielle was so helpful even before we arrived by answering questions and helping us to feel comfortable with making our purchase at Len Stoler....and finally...the scariest part...financing with Kurt was Not scary at all because Kurt was a dream to work with. Our experience was awesome and we will be buying our next car at Len Stoler too. Sincerely, Denise and Diana

Great service

by from Hampstead, MD |

I had a great experience. Everyone was very friendly & helpful.

horrible service

by from Westminster, MD |

Do not take your car to Len Stoler Dodge for service. They are the worst dealer I have ever dealt with. I have been taking cars to dealers for over 30 years. They claimed I needed a front end alignment even though I literally had one done the week before. They also add extra hours of labor to run the cost up. When you question their story, they change it to justify the work. When you bring it to the attention of management, they only back their story. They are not interested in the customer. Do not believe the story on their website that "Customer service has always been a top priority here at Len Stoler Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM". Clearly it is not true.

Best Buying Experiance in 30 years!

by from Frederick MD |

Most enjoyable experiance buying a car over 30 years. The store's new managers are attentive, respectful, and beat the price on both the new car and my trade-in value was more then other dealers. The new car sales manager Gabrielle even offered to help me navigate thru other manufacturers if need be, now that's great service. Wish they could all be that way, but from now on I will only be buying my cars at Len Stoler Jeep.