Parkway Toyota

50 Sylvan Ave (Rt. 9 W), Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

New 877-232-2559
Used 866-797-1240
Service 888-657-8589

Parkway Toyota for one of the best inventories in the NorthEast!

NICE EXPERIENCE, VERY PROFESIONAL

by from Sleepy Hollow, New York |

I just bought a new Toyota Highlander 2014 In Last may , They were the only Dealer able to get me the exactly car I wanted PATRICK HEALY was great an excellent profesional

July 23, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive experience and for your purchase. Good luck with your new Highlander!!

Highly Recommended, Cathy is the best.

by from Queens, NY |

We needed a new Toyota Highlander for our business. We wanted to avoid the typical car dealership hassle, and so chose to do all of our shopping online. We went to the dealer locator on Toyota's website and emailed all of the dealerships within a 20 mile radius. We chose only to correspond with dealers who would give us price quotes via email.. A handful of dealerships responded with the information we requested, and of these, Parkway Toyota impressed us most. Cathy Telep, their internet sales manager, responded promptly with a copy of the vehicle's window sticker, VIN number and itemized out-the-door price. After carefully considering all of our other offers and options, we called Cathy and accepted her offer. We went in the next day and met with Cathy and Miguel. There were no surprises, everything was as she stated in the email. We signed the papers, left the downpayment and arranged to complete the purchase (cashier's check) about two weeks later, which we did, and the vehicle was delivered to our home (by Miguel himself) shortly thereafter. Overall, it was a pleasure dealing with Cathy and Miguel, and we would recommend Parkway Toyota to everyone, especially those who prefer to shop for a vehicle online. We hope more dealerships go in this direction, as this is the modern era, and consumers don't have patience for the old (time consuming, frustrating) method of buying a car.

June 13, 2014

Thank you for your postitive feedback and all the best with your new Highlander.

Professional, personable staff; appealing showroom

by from Bergen County, New Jersey |

Had a very positive first experience at Parkway Toyota on May 31st. Although the dealership was quite busy that Saturday afternoon, we found the staff to be attentive and personable Bob Winograd (General Sales Manager) and Clinton Rickets (salesperson), in particular, gave us the royal treatment.

June 3, 2014

On behalf of Parkway Toyota thank you for your positive review. We hope to make you a part of the Parkway family in the future.

Great expierience

by from Rutherford NJ |

Just wanted to say had a great visit at the Toyota Dealer in Englewood Cliffs. Salesman Clinton, last name with an R helped me find the right Camry a 2012, he answered all my questions. A manager named Jeff Miller also helped me make sure I was getting a good car. Feels good to know I got the right car at the right price. Also spoke on phone to a John or Josh. He made sure the cars I was looking at was there. Thanks for taking good care of me will be back.

May 20, 2014

On behalf of Parkway Toyota I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and for your positive review and purchase. All the best with your 2012 Camry.

Parkway Toyota was awesome!

by from Englewood, New Jersey |

I visited 3 Toyota dealers on my quest to buy a Camry. I chose Parkway Toyota because they were very easy and transparent to deal with. I had alot of questions and they answered them directly. The car is great and my salesperson Kenny was new but really a genuine nice guy. The sales manager Jeff was very accomodating and the girl I spoke with who I forgot her name was sweet who I made my appointment and first contact with. The other dealers did were just okay but Parkway went over and beyond my expectations! I love my Camry SE!

April 10, 2014

DearJade...On behalf of Parkway Toyota, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your positive feedback, of becoming a part of the Parkway family. All the best with your new Camry SE.

all around excellent service

by from Teaneck, NJ |

Charlie and the rest of the staff at Parkway Toyota were wonderful. Not only did Charlie manage to get us the car we wanted for the price we wanted (a 2012 Prius), he also patiently walked us through the process and -- when we were under extreme time pressure to leave for another commitment -- asked the fastest person to do the paperwork for us (Emmanuel) and got us out in time. The manager, Bob Winograd, was also courteous and friendly. He checked in to see how it was going and called the next day to tell us about the warrantee info that would be coming and to see if we had any questions or needed anything. We are thrilled with the car and the service we received.

March 15, 2013

Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority

Great Experience

by from fort lee nj |

I had a great experience at parkway. I called in and spoke to Cara regarding a used Venza. I had tons of questions about its features history est.. she was really patient with me. She answered all of my questions honestly and quickly!! When I came in the manager worked with me on the price. They are very fair! I would deff recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car!

February 1, 2013

Customer Satisfaction is our #1 priority!!

Best car buying xperience

by from Sayerville NJ |

Saw a 2003 Tacoma on cars.com and called the dealer to see if it was still available. I was told by the internet manager that it was. I was concerned if it was a smoker's car and Cathy told me she would have the car checked and call me back. She called me back right away and said a smoker and a non smoker checked and she believed it was. Complete honesty. I decided to drive the 50 miles and take a look. I ended up buying the Tacoma and drove it home that day. Great teamwork throughtout the whole process and I would highly recommend this great dealership!!!

January 31, 2013

We pride ourselves on 100% Customer Satisfaction.