Auto World

940 Catasauqua Road, Whitehall, PA 18052

Used 888-405-5269

2000 Ford Ranger Pick-up

by from Milford NJ |

I purchased a 2000 Ford Ranger Pick-up and there was no hassle with the buying process. We agreed on a price fast and the vehicle was ready to be picked up the next day as we agreed upon. Bill was helpful on making sure the truck was how I needed it to drive happy. I know they could use more help with the phones, but otherwise a good experience, especially with a used vehicle.

Great Service

by from Whitehall PA |

Overall great Service. I would definitely recommend who ever is looking for a vehicle to go and try and purchase it at this dealer. They made sure I got what I wanted. Just to give you an example of the work and customer service I received by the Auto World PA team. I came from Jersey. I had to do something call in transit out of state plate. So on a Saturday late afternoon it was a little difficult to get. So owner jumped in his car and took me with him and he made sure and found a place to get me a temp plate and leave the dealer driving my new vehicle. everybody was very nice and they made sure they do what they can to get driving home with your new car.

2012 RANGE ROVER SUPERCHARGED SPORT

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I'm very pleased that these guys were 100% honest with me. I financed a a beatiful range rover from them. They made the process very easy and provided with a competitive rate and even picked me up from an airport. I'd buy another car from them and recommend them to anybody! Thank you guys!!

1997 Toyota 4Runner

by from Allentown, PA |

Mike was one of the easiest sales people I've ever dealt with. I've purchased over 30 new and used vehicles and he by far was one of the best. No pressure, willing to work to the best of their ability within your budget and was more than patient with me through the process. Would not hesitate to buy another vehicle from them or recommend them to friends and/or family.

new car

by from Slatington pa |

The staff at this facility were extremely helpful in working around my budget. In addition they worked diligently to get me approved for a vehicle given my current status of little to no credit. i am a first time financer and they did everything in their power to get me approved and for the best rates given my situation.

2008 hummer h3

by from Slatington,Pa |

I bought my 2008 H3 from Auto World in Whitehall Pa. The buying experience was great and they gave a fair price for my trade. Would definitely recommend Auto World and will be back for my next purchaser!!!!!!!!

Great first-time buying experience

by from Allentown, PA |

I just bought my first car (2005 Volvo S60) from Auto World, and it was a lovely experience. Mike was very honest, and he wasn't pushy at all. I do believe that he wanted to help me get a great, reliable car to take with me when I move away in a few weeks. Mike cares about Auto World's customers, and it shows in his behavior as a salesman. The car itself is beautiful and drives like a dream. I couldn't be happier with it, and I didn't find a car in the area that I liked even half as much.

2003 Buic Lasabre

by from Waymart, PA |

I came in after having my first car accident and needed a car to be able to get to work. My credit was sub-par ...okay, let's be honest my credit sucked. Jeremy fought so hard to get the bank to approve me. I finally got a loan with Chase. I wanted a four wheel, but as a person that never bought a car alone I was not sure what to do. Jeremy showed me the best, gave me the facts and I walked out with a 2003 Buick with 54k miles. I am happy with my purchase and cheap monthly payments. I am definitely pointing people in Auto world's direction. Great service, Great people!!

great service

by from allentown pa |

I purchased a 2008 escalade from auto world and its everything that i asked them for. Jeremy went out of his way to find me the exact one i wanted. This is my 2nd vehicle from them and every time i am gonna need another vehicle i am not even gonna bother dealing with anybody else but auto world. I purchased a 2008 bmw 550i from them which is a hard car to find to begin with and its amazing. I have not had any problems with both of my purchases from them. They have the cars that stand out more than any other dealership that i know of. If you need a certain vehicle that they dont have there they will try to locate one for you. Great place!!

Great service. Very professional and friendly

by from Whitehall, PA |

Jermey was very professional and friendly during the car sale process. He gave us very fair price for our Maxima. We would definitely consider coming back here for future business.