Auto World

940 Catasauqua Road, Whitehall, PA 18052

Used 888-405-5269

Great first-time buying experience

by from Allentown, PA |

I just bought my first car (2005 Volvo S60) from Auto World, and it was a lovely experience. Mike was very honest, and he wasn't pushy at all. I do believe that he wanted to help me get a great, reliable car to take with me when I move away in a few weeks. Mike cares about Auto World's customers, and it shows in his behavior as a salesman. The car itself is beautiful and drives like a dream. I couldn't be happier with it, and I didn't find a car in the area that I liked even half as much.

2003 Buic Lasabre

by from Waymart, PA |

I came in after having my first car accident and needed a car to be able to get to work. My credit was sub-par ...okay, let's be honest my credit sucked. Jeremy fought so hard to get the bank to approve me. I finally got a loan with Chase. I wanted a four wheel, but as a person that never bought a car alone I was not sure what to do. Jeremy showed me the best, gave me the facts and I walked out with a 2003 Buick with 54k miles. I am happy with my purchase and cheap monthly payments. I am definitely pointing people in Auto world's direction. Great service, Great people!!

great service

by from allentown pa |

I purchased a 2008 escalade from auto world and its everything that i asked them for. Jeremy went out of his way to find me the exact one i wanted. This is my 2nd vehicle from them and every time i am gonna need another vehicle i am not even gonna bother dealing with anybody else but auto world. I purchased a 2008 bmw 550i from them which is a hard car to find to begin with and its amazing. I have not had any problems with both of my purchases from them. They have the cars that stand out more than any other dealership that i know of. If you need a certain vehicle that they dont have there they will try to locate one for you. Great place!!

Great service. Very professional and friendly

by from Whitehall, PA |

Jermey was very professional and friendly during the car sale process. He gave us very fair price for our Maxima. We would definitely consider coming back here for future business.

Sells Lemons

by from West Grove PA |

Purchased a vehicle (1999 Volvo S80 T6 with 42,475 miles) with a 3 month warranty from Auto World on 4/17/14 and on 5/3/14 the transmission light came on as well the engine light after driving the vehicle for less than 800 miles. In addition, when we got home later on May 1, 2014 we received a letter from the warranty company stating they will not will honor the warranty due to the vehicle being a twin turbo. As of right now I don't have a warranty, I have a vehicle with a bad transmission, engine component issues, 3 bad tires, bad strut, etc - over $8,300 worth of repairs. In addition, it had a bad fog light and they were supposed to mail me the fog light and I have never received it. The transmission is bad and needs to be replaced and there is also multiple engine problems discovered by my PA Licensed Inspection Mechanic. In addition, the vehicle was purchased with new (April) inspection and emissions stickers. The vehicle never should have been sold with a faulty safety inspection and the numerous issues with the vehicle My mechanic informed that the vehicle has three dry rotted tires, a leaking strut and numerous other items that would not and should not have passed Pennsylvania Safety Inspection. The total repair estimate to fix all the faulty issues with the vehicle is $8,309.58. Auto World will not come and pick the vehicle up to repair it and they will not repair all the necessary items to fix the vehicle to make it drivable. They are not honorable, respectful business people. The person who sold me the vehicle will not tell me who the owners of the company (Auto World) are and will not tell me who inspected the vehicle and slapped PA Inspection Stickers stickers on a vehicle that should not have passed PA Safety Inspection.

Awesome experience

by from Northampton PA |

This was the best car experience ever, no pressure very willing to work with us on price. We went to just about every other dealer in the Lehigh Valley and this was the BEST!!!!! Come visit them.

EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!!

by from WHITEHALL, PA |

My experience at auto-world was five star. Bill, Jeremy, and Mike went up and beyond to help me to get into the car of my dreams. Best experience that I have had at a dealership thus far. AUTO WORLD IS THE BEST!!!!!!!

Trustworthy Dealership

by from East Norriton, PA |

My husband and I are expecting our second child, and we needed to find a bigger vehicle to accommodate our growing family. We purchased a 2006 Honda Odyssey from this dealer, and we really could not have asked for a better experience. We got a great minivan with low mileage and top-of-the-line features at a very competitive price, and the dealer traded in my car at a fair value. Throughout the process of looking at vehicles and ultimately purchasing one at Auto World, the sales people there were not pushy like at other dealerships, and they were very honest in responding to all of our questions. They offered a variety of extended warranties to match our budget, and we now have peace of mind in knowing that we have good coverage, should any issues arise. I am always very skeptical of car dealerships, but I can recommend this one with confidence.

2004 Mustang Gt

by from Palmerton, Pa |

The service was great. Everything was quick and easy. I love my new Mustang!

Nice job

by from Lehigh Valley, PA |

The group did a nice job here in helping me with a good used car. They are aggressive and eager to please and will also be honest with you. They are a growing business for sure!