AR-Auto LLC

Used 877-784-0614

Large Inventory of Late Model Rebuildables

Great car lot, great 2009 Jetta we bought

by from Portland |

We bought today 2009 Volkswagen Jetta, save a lot of money, very nice car, great service.

Guess they didn't need a sale

by from Portland, Oregon |

Twice I emailed inquiring about a car. Twice I received I response. I finally called them and the guy answered the phone "hello." I thought it was a wrong number. When I asked if I had reached the dealership he said yes. I asked about the car i had seen on line and he said he thought it was still there and the manager had been driving it. He didn't ask if I wanted to come In to see it of anything. I thanked him and hung up.

All Good

by from Vancouver WA |

Bought 2004 CLK. Very happy with it. no problems. will do business again.

Great car lot!

by from Clackamas, OR |

Bought a 2004 Subaru WRX from AR-Auto Sales with 75k miles and I am very happy with quality of the repairs, it runs and drives like a new car. My son is really enjoying his car, it is his daily driver. I paid a upfront deposit and wired the rest upon receiving the car. Very smooth process. Even though the car has a salvage title, It is a great car and it has no problems. I am very happy with my decision to go this car lot, I saved a lot of money.

Terrible

by from Salem, Oregon |

Tryed to contact them through cars.com and never heard from them. Looks like this is their routine.

Great Dealership!

by from Vancouver, WA |

I recently bought a car from this dealership and was very satisfied with my results. The price of the car was the best on the market and the condition of the vehicle was great! The service was friendly and quick. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend this dealer to all of my friends.

These guys are shady

by from Portland, OR |

These guys straight up lied. Was interested in a car with side damage. I asked if it had a clear title and they told me "yes" but the hesitation in his voice made me wonder. I asked again but rephrased my question. "DOES IT HAVE A SALVAGE TITLE" to which he finally admitted it did. So in summery, they listed a car with $10K+ in damage for $10K below retail then tried to hide the fact that it was a SALVAGE. Shady!!

AR-Auto LLC responded to this review

August 21, 2012

I apologize for the miscommunication between you and one of my employees. We have been in business for 20 years and the majority of our inventory are salvage title vehicles. On our website, you can clearly see if the vehicle was salvage/branded title or clean title. My employee may have misunderstood your question or may have not known the title of the vehicle and later looked it up on the website, hence the change of his answer. We do not intentionally lie or hide the status of our titles for our vehicles. Again, I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Horrible Customer Service

by from Seattle |

I called this dealership about a car and was told by the owner RA he would call me back (he never did). I gave him my number and called several times and every time he said he would call and never did. I have never seen a dealership display this lack of customer service ever... Based on the owner I will never call or do business with this company and I suggest you do your homework before doing business with this company.

AR-Auto LLC responded to this review

August 21, 2012

First, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience. Secondly, we usually call back at least once to those whom called us. If this truly did occur, we sincerely apologize and appreciate your feedback. We will do our best to better serve our customers. Thank you for your concern.