Balboa Motors

Used 888-573-0054

Come and Experience A Higher Standard in Car Buying. 27 Years Experience

Excellent service

by from Chula Vista, Ca |

Zach was a great sales person, he was very honest and treated us well. He was willing to negotiate as close to our budget and did not force us to do anything. Excellent customer service.

Great overall experience

by from Chula Vista |

Zak was fantastic, very thoughtful and listened to my questions. Ray was very supportive in finding and providing all information needed about the vehicle.

May 15, 2013

We enjoyed working with you Chris. We appreciate your feedback.

Balboa Motors, Inc

by from San Diego, CA |

Just purchased a Toyota Sienna last week! I have a foreclosure on my record along with some debt on my credit report and could not believe what a great interest rate Ray was able to get me along with a 5 year 100,000 mile warranty on my beutiful van. My family has been needing a mini van for several years and thanks to John and Ray at Balboa Motors we now have one. Thank you Balboa Motors!

February 28, 2013

Thank you very much! We appreciate your business.

Great Experience

by from Poway |

I recently purchased a used vehicle at Balboa motors. I usually do not write reviews but my experience was great. I actually purchased a different car than the one I went there to buy only because they were all so clean I actually fell in love with a different one. The sales person was very low pressure and non intimidating. I definitely recommend Balboa motors.

My personal experiance @ Balboa Motors Inc.

by from Yuma Ca |

I have been looking for a truck for about 2weeks, i ran across this dealership Balboa Motors Inc. even tho i had a 2 hours drive i did everything thru via phone, fax and internet when i got to San Diego there was a nice lady name Alma that help me with my purchase and had everything ready for me when i arrived. My experiance was very smooth and Acurite what we have agreed on the phone and my new 2008 Toyota Truck was ready for me to sign paperwork and take her home. i love the way they all treated me, very friendly and Honest. I recommend this dealership to all my freinds and family. Thank you for everything you have done for me and my God Bless you guys on your success!!! -Sincerely Katty McCoy Yuma Ca.

May 15, 2013

Thank you for your feedback Katty. We look forward to working with you in the future!