Auto Solutions

4232 NW 39th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73112

Used 877-611-6175

Helpful, honest sellers

by from SW OKC |

I purchased a car from Auto Solutions 1 model year newer for $2000 less than the competitor was offering. Greg took great care of me. No high pressure sales. I had a minor issue with my tire later and even though I didn't purchase the warranty they still took care of it for me anyway. I will be buying my next car from Auto Solutions.

Second car

by from Yukon, Ok |

I bought my second car from auto solutions a few months ago and have had such a wonderful experience. I never had a problem with my charger (the 1st one) in the two years I owned it and when I paid it off the salesman gave me a very fair trade value....more than I expected actually. My new infinity is the car of my dreams. My experience with them has been all good and I would recommend them to my family and friends. Keep up the good work fellas!

GOT THE ONE I WANTED!!!

by from Moore, OK |

I just bought a BMW with $2000 down. My credit is not the best so I honestly thought I would get pushed into a chevy or something. The staff was pretty nice and professional. They had a great selection of different types of cars but I drove away with what I went there for. Very satisfied.

So far, so good

by from Oklahoma city, Oklahoma |

So far so good. Purchased a used F-250 for a great price and so far have been very happy with our purchase. Salesman (Greg) was friendly and not pushy like so many of the others in that area. They cut us a great deal since we paid cash.

Great Job Guys!

by from Okc, Ok |

We went and looked at several different Car lots and decided to stop here as our last resort and figured we would be disappointed as we had been all day going from this one to that one. To our surprise this Car Lot has some great looking cars at really descent prices. The gentlemen that sold us a car was polite and made our car buying experience worth while. No long drawled medical procedures at all. I most generally do not like buying from car lots but this one has changed my opinion totally!