Autohaus Royal Oak

Autohaus Royal Oak

4411 Delemere Blvd, Royal Oak, MI 48073

Used 877-761-1948

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Flint, MI |

What a great experience! After getting literally exhausted new car shopping, I came upon AutoHaus and found a pre-owned Audi in beautiful condition for a bargain price. That would be enough, but the friendly manner in which the deal was concluded put me and my wife over the top. No high-pressure selling, just a fair and honest transaction. Even better the after the sale service was first rate! Since then We've bought 3 more vehicles from AutoHaus and have always experienced the same level of professionalism. You can bet that I'll be back!

Awesome

by from Berkley, Michigan |

Autohaus was fantastic, professional and very quick to reply to my inquiries of a used BMW.

Painless

by from Fraser, MI |

I knew what I wanted, I just had to decide from which location. One reason I went with purchasing a car from Autohaus... Gerry spent a lot of time making sure that I had everything I needed and wanted. Another reason, simple, they have a complete service dept that is specialized in working on German cars... which helps since I ended up buying a 2003 VW Jetta, that was in very good condition, for a very competitive price... worked into the price was a month drive train warranty.