Don Moore Auto Mall

4216 Frederica St, Owensboro, KY 42301

New 877-207-5952
Used 866-766-6990
Service 888-323-0676

Moore selection, moore service, moore deals

Great customer service and excellent price!

by from Newburgh, IN |

Jeff with Don Moore internet dept was great to work with. He was very prompt on my inquiry for a price. The price he gave me beat 3 other dealers hands down. I'm very happy with the customer service, dealership and car we bought. I would highly recommend Jeff to anyone looking for a new Honda, Toyota, or Nissan vehicle.

Very pleased with service and clean used vehicle

by from Evansville, Indiana |

We found 2010 Toyota Camry via internet. We used internet 'chat' to schedule test drive, only to drive 29 miles from Indiana to Kentucky to find car had been used by service department as a loaner and was not available to test drive. Jared Fuqua told us the truth and offered to drive the car to our home so we could drive it. We arranged that and he arrived right on time and took me on a test drive. Jared handled contact, answering all our questions and being available when needed. He had everything done that we requested and we drove to Kentucky again a week later to pick up the car. The dealership was having a cookout and we shared lunch, and after a visit with the financial office,we drove off very pleased with the transaction. Having the price up front and lower than other dealers really caught our eye. We would shop here again, even though many dealers are closer.

great service

by from OWENSBORO, KY |

JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR HELPING US WITH OUR PROBLEM WITH OUR GMC, BEN SPICER WAS GREAT, HE WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO HELP US THANKS CONNIE C

Not happy with them at all

by from Whitewater, Wi |

I found a beautiful Cadillac online at Don Moore in Owensboro Kentucky. I did online chat with Taylor Leach. This was early on a Friday morning. I called her and asked her to send me some more pictures, as there were only a few, and no interior shots. Taylor E-mailed me back. She said she was waiting for someone to take the pictures and would send them to my phone. I also asked her if I could make a deposit, and was making arrangements to come down the next weekend. I live in Wisconsin and they are in Kentucky. Waited all day for pictures. Never got anything. I finally E-mailed the next morning, making an offer on that car. They called me and said the car was gone. What a way to do business Taylor! She should have her picture on the wall as best employee of the week!!!

Bought new 2013 Altima

by from Wadesville, IN |

Michelle was most helpful in the negotiating, explaining use of vehicle options, and every other way. This made for a pleasant experience for my wife and me. Strongly recommend you ask for her when coming to check out a vehicle.

Don Moore, Jeff

by from Evansville, IN |

Contacted promptly by Jeff. Very nice. Set apptmt to look at vehicle.

wow customer service!!

by from henderson, ky |

Alot of people talk about sales people being pushy and basically forcing you to buy a vehicle. well this was not the case when i came in to buy my brand new altima. i usually deal with jeff remole when i buy a car but he said he would now be the one who prices my car and handed my account to one of his salesman. i was very impressed with the customer service i recieved all the questions i asked were answered and i had a wonderful experience purchasing my new vehicle. I even asked a question about the oil changes and filters and instead of him guessing he walked me back to nissan service and introduced me to the service manager who then answered all my questions. i will be back in the future to purchase another vehicle from them.. Thanks guys!!

Fantastic Service!

by from Owensboro, KY |

I wrecked my Camry and needed a new car :( Come to find out I needed to get rid of my car payment because I was going back to school. The guys at don moore helped me get a good salvage bid on my camry as well as find a perfect little hyundai car that I could pay cash for. I love him.. his name is Homer :) Thanks so much to the guys and girls at Don Moore

Sales and service

by from Owensboro, ky |

The group that don Moore had in Nissan now is the best ever. The lady in service is great. The sales staff is phenomenal and the best attitudes I have ever encountered at a dealership. Thank you guys on my new Altima purchase

Dont Trust Them!

by from Chicago, IL |

Tried to buy a car from Jeff after seeing it online beginning Friday afternoon. Asked for pictures Friday at 2:00 PM. Didn't actually receive any pictues of the car til Saturday at 10:00 AM. He sent three pictures, and once I saw them I was very interested, but asked for a couple of other pictures of some defects we talked about on the phone. I sent an email at 11:43 and asked for a final price and more pictures and said I'd be willing to put down a deposit that day. When he finally bothered to send me an email over 4 hours later, the price was good so I called back at 5:20 and left a message to say I accepted the offer and wanted to get them a deposit and to call me back. I never heard back form them that Saturday. I chased down my salesman on Monday to ask what was going one, and found out they went off and sold the car to someone else. They should have had the decency to call on Saturday to tell me. They fit the stereotype of a used car salesman. Thanks for wasting my time.

Don Moore Auto Mall responded to this review

May 13, 2013

This person was a phone customer from Chicago. Although we value all of our customers, we can only do so much over the phone. We had requested a deposit to hold this vehicle several times, however with Friday and Saturday business being so hectic, we must keep our local (in the store) customers our #1 priority. That being said, a local shopper purchased the vehicle before we were able to secure a deposit from our friend in Chicago. We regret this happening and encourage our shoppers to visit when applicable.