OC Mazda Tustin

5 Auto Center Dr, Tustin, CA 92782

Used 714-832-6222

First time buyer!

by from Yorba Linda, CA |

Today I purchased my first new car... A 2014 Mazda 3! Prior to going, I placed a call to see which Mazda 3's they had in stock. I was fortunate enough to speak to Ted Beltran. He was able to match the previous dealer's quote from another dealership. Once I arrived at the dealership I met Ted and he took me to the car in which I inquired to over the phone (car was up front and ready to be test driven). We took it for a test drive and I subsequently fell in love with the car. Ted was extremely polite, courteous and homely. After I made the decision to purchase the car, Ted helped me through the process. At no time during this process did I feel rushed or stressed. Ted was exceedingly nice despite my lack of experience in purchasing a new car. And after filling out the paperwork he went over the car and what features the vehicle has. He went above and beyond and made the whole experience surprisingly pleasant! I went in thinking the whole experience would be stressful, but thanks to Ted he made it a great one!

OC Mazda is amazing!

by from SJC, CA |

We went to OC Mazda to possibly trade in our car on October 11th. We were warmly greeted and met up with Shaun McCray. Shaun was an amazing dealer. He showed us the vehicle we were interested in (a Mazda5), offered us a test drive, and helped us out with our trade in and purchase. Because I had my two year old with us, I was shown the play room which was a huge plus and a lot of fun for my son! OC Mazda matched the Carmax trade in value of my car and made the purchase process incredibly easy. It was such a pleasant and family friendly dealership. Shaun was such a pleasure to work with, as was everyone there!

Fantastic.

by from Irvine, CA |

Fantastic buying experience from Sammy and Big Mike. Didn't flinch when I asked to test drive 6 different cars in the span of an hour. Kept it professional when I asked to switch models mid way during negotiations. Willing to stay past closing to accommodate my schedule. Found the car at the price I was looking for. Very happy.

I LOVE OC MAZDA!!

by from Irvine, CA |

These guys were unbelievable!! I was shopping at other dealerships and they were all your typical cheesy sales guys. I walked on to the Tustin Mazda lot and I was greeted by Shaun Mccray. He was really, really nice and explained everything to me.Shaun didn't pressure me and made sure that I got all my questions answered. They were very easy to negotiate with and I got a very good deal. I love my new Mazda 3!! I highly recommend Tustin Mazda and I recommend that you ask for Shaun. He is the best!!

Great Experience!

by from Fullerton, CA |

Thanks to Louie Chavarry at OC Mazda Tustin I'm driving the car I've always wanted! He was very professional and friendly. He made the whole process convenient and fun which made my car buying experience enjoyable! The entire team was awesome and I appreciate everything they did to get me in my new car! Thanks Louie!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!

by from Long Beach, CA |

Shaun McCray at OC Tustin Mazda 28 Auto Center Dr. Tustin, CA 92782 was patient and he delivered on his promise to find me the "perfect car". Shaun provided the best car buying experience ever!! Thank you...

Fantastic Dealership!

by from irvine, CA |

I hate going to buy a car. Hate it. I have changed my mind thanks to Shaun McCray and the guys a Tustin Mazda. The whole experience was really unbelievably easy and totally no hassle. Shaun was very knowledgable and made me feel very comfortable about everything. If you need to buy a new Mazda or a used car, you definitely need to come see these guys. I highly recommend them and I highly recommend that you see Shaun. He really is the best one there!

Best Experience of All Time!

by from Mission Viejo |

I certainly didn't cherish the thought of going to buy a car but Tustin Mazda has changed my mind. My salesman Shaun McCray, was extremely courteous, knowledgable and actually LISTENED to what my needs were. The entire event was really actually enjoyable and Shaun made it a lot of(dare I say?) fun! I highly recommend this Mazda dealeship. The whole staf is great but you should really ask for Shaun if you want the top grade salesman.

Great Dealership Great Owner

by from Irvine, Ca |

OC/Tustin Mazda is the standard to what other dealerships should live up to. I have now bought five cars from this dealership and will continue to buy more. You definitely feel welcome when you walk in. Salesmen are not pushy and are very friendly. The owner of the dealership John Patterson is always there and is always greeting customers. Great pricing, great staff, and quality cars to boot. If anyone is in market for a Mazda and you live in Orange County this should be your first and only stop.