Friendly Ford Lincoln

New 888-847-8069 New 888-847-8069
Used 888-893-8709 Used 888-893-8709
Service 866-974-4538 Service 866-974-4538

It's Not Just A Name - It's A Way of Doing Business

Friendly Ford lives up to it's name and beyond

by from Wixom, Mi. |

July of 2011: I found Friendly Ford was selling a vehicle I had been looking for though Cars.com. I spoke to (Rob Walker) who assisted me in checking out the car. This was an amazing find. It turned out there were several other customers coming down to look at the car. Rob made note of a few minor items of concern that would be fixed. I made a deposit to hold the car, ($100 per day). I took delivery of this used car a few days later. A problem with the engine developed within a 10 miles of the dealership. Friendly Ford retrieved the car, ordered the needed parts and made the necessary repairs at no charge to me. A full refund was also offered. They stood behind this deal as honorable and as honestly as I could ever ask for. A 45 day 1500 mile 50/50 warranty was also give to me for piece of mind. Friendly Ford and Rob Walker were a delight to work with. Although I had to make several 75 round trips to finish the deal, I was my choice to buy this car so far from home. I felt that this cost was minor compared to the effort Friendly Ford had to go though to make this transaction right and a customer satisfied. I highly recommend Friendly Ford and my salesman Mr. Rob Walker to anyone looking for a New or Used car. You will be treated like a friend. Alan R. Wixom, Mi.

Great service in a clean enviorment.

by from Monroe, Michigan |

My experience at Friendly Ford was very positive. The staff was polite and very helpful. I enjoyed doing business with the company.

Great service!

by from Monroe , Michigan |

Never have to worry when car has to go in for service, service is always done in a timely manor and they wash car when service is complete. It's the little things like that that sets their service department apart from FCA and GM I currently also have a new FCA vehicle and they charge for car wash if you want it done after service. ;-(

April 12, 2016

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! We appreciate your positive review!

Pleasant,, professional and friendly

by from Newport, MI |

I brought my Fiesta 2013 in for a recall and oil change. The service department's representative was pleasant and professional. My wait was not long which I truly appreciated. Everyone is truly friendly and appear to be happy with their positions. It is always a cheerful appearance whenever I go there. Thank you Friendly Ford.

March 28, 2016

Hi, Sundra! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

Friendly Ford in Monroe Michigan

by from Monroe, MI |

We have purchased or leased several vehicles through Friendly Ford using Al Liparato as our salesman. We have never had a negative experience and in the very limited amount of challenges we have had, Al and Friendly Ford always come through to make things right. We will continue to take our business to Al and Friendly Ford.

Great service

by from Monroe, MI |

Everything went as expected. The staff was friendly and courteous. I will continue to use Friendly Ford and recommend them to my friends.

March 25, 2016

Thanks, Donald! We're happy to help however possible. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Best customer service ever!

by from Carleton, Mi |

Joei was amazing. She took time to listen to my needs. Didn't rush me in my decision and ensured the Edge was what I would truly be happy with.

Great service.

by from Carleton, mi |

Personnel did a great job and were very thorough. New coffee machine is great.

Great Service

by from Monroe, Mi. |

Your service advisers are are the best! They are very friendly, helpful and easy to work with. Vehicle repairs were completed promptly and accurately.

March 23, 2016

We're always happy to help our customers at Friendly Ford Lincoln. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

oil change

by from monroe, mi. |

very pleased with the service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 4, 2016

Thanks, Jerry! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!