Country Hyundai

Service 877-869-1699

Come See Why You Should Buy at Country Hyundai

Oil change with a smile

by from Easthampton, MA |

Brought in my 2012 Hyundai Tucson for a oil change and was given the VIP treatment. Tom greeted me as soon as I as drove into the service area and immediately started processing my car and explaining everything to me. With Tom both you and your car are top priority from when You arrive until you leave satisfied with your service. While waiting for my car I was asked my several employees if there was anything they could do for me. I was also greeted by my salesman Scott who sold me my new 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport in February of this year. Even after the sale Scott is still making sure I am happy with my purchase and asking if there is anything he can do for me. Not only is Scott my salesman but has also be one a great friend. It is people like Tom and Scott who keep me coming back to Country Hyundai. Them along with others make going to Country Hyundai a very pleasant experience. Thank You all.

November 18, 2014

Thank You for taking the time to write this revie. I'm glad to hear that Tom & Scott were able to give you the best possible experience. The feedback is awesome! Your experience is how we like to do business. We appreciate you allowing us to earn your business. We hope to see you back again for your future service visits.

I bought a Toyota Yaris

by from Great Barrington,MA |

I bought a Toyota Yaris and i am happy with my purchase!...nice people was attending me!

November 5, 2014

Congrats on your Toyota Yaris! We appreciate the positive feedback!

Oil change

by from Florence, MA |

Went in for a scheduled oil change and was greeted right away. Very prompt and courteous. Very clean waiting room.

October 27, 2014

Thank You for taking to write this positive review!

Recall

by from Springfield, MA |

Excellent service. Brought my car in for a recall and as always was greeted by superior service.

October 8, 2014

Thank You for the 5 star feedback and comments. We look forward to seeing you back for service in the future!

Prompt personal attention and job done in time

by from Deerfield, Ma. |

Loved being able to drive into the service bay. Met immediately by friendly staff. Great waiting area with snacks and coffee. Job done in exactly the time they said. Made my morning go really smoothly. Building is clean and beautiful.

October 1, 2014

Thank You for your feedback! We are very excited about our new facility. I am so glad to hear your experience was quick and easy. We look forward to seeing you back here for your next service.

Great Service

by from Northampton, MA |

a great experience. I ordered the part on Wednesday evening and had an 11L30 am appointment for installation on Friday. Half an hour later I was on my way with a freshly washed and vacuumed car. Couldn't have been better unless the part was free). Thanks for a great job.

September 19, 2014

Thank You for this positive feedback, we greatly appreciate it!

Not good service

by from Leeds |

I'm so frustrated right now I brought my car in this past Monday I has told them it was idling like crap and the motor or transmission was knocking when I went from park to drive. They had my car all day and told me they didn't hear the noise and I just needed a computer update. I picked up my car and it was still doing the same thing then today I was driving it and it started hesitating and jerking. This will now be my 5th time bringing the car back. It's such a inconvience to be without a car. I would have kept my old car if I had known this. I didn't pay 16,000 for a car to have all these problems. They did the same thing to me with the brakes I told them there was a problem and they told me no it was just cause it was sitting for days. 2 days later it was back in the shop. I've had more problems with this "newer car " than I did my other car I traded in. I'm tired of the car going in and having to ask coworkers if I can borrow their cars to do my job. If you see I had left a negative comment before but they had asked me to remove it because they fixed everything well only took 3 days without my car. I went in there to buy a newer car with a lower car payment and walked out with a higher payment and a car that obviously needs a lot of work. Never again will I buy a car from there.

September 21, 2014

We apologize for the experience. However, we have checked out records and they indicate that the vehicle has only been brought to Country Hyundai once for this concern.

Great Buying Experience

by from North Adams, MA |

After owning my 03' Pontiac Grand Am for 11 years I had to make a decision to buy a small SUV that was comfortable and good on gas. I test drove the Hyundai Santa Fe at a couple of different dealerships and fell in love. The one thing that I noticed at Country Hyundai was the fact they were not pushy and wanted to assure that I had a good buying experience. Shinny Santiago was fantastic and found the exact (actually a little better package) Santa Fe that I was looking for with a decent price tag on it. Thanks again!

September 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this stellar review. We always try to make the car buying experience as simple as possible. I am so glad to hear that you had such a great experience here at Country Hyundai. Also, that Shinny were such a big help during the process. We appreciate you allowing us to earn your business. Congratulations on your new SUV!

In Regards to my Review on June 27

by from Leeds MA |

In regards to my review on June 27. The dealership has fixed everything I have asked for them. What started off as a rocky experience ended well. Everything was fixed in a timely manor.

July 21, 2014

I am so glad that we were able to assist and help fix everything for you. We appreciate the positive feedback! At Country Hyundai we highly value customer service and do our best to provide a truly exceptional experience for each and every customer.

Sales vs Service

by from Northampton, MA |

I'm on my second Hyundai via Country. I regret everyday changing vehicles. Never had a problem with my first vehicle or salesperson but I got all of these enticing offers to get into a new vehicle at a lower cost. Who wouldn't jump at that opportunity? Well, it was the worst decision I made. The "Newer" vehicle has had problem after problem, the salesman did not listen to any of my requests and just did not do as well as the first and the "Newer" vehicle is just overall costing more money on repairs and financing. The only thing that Country Hyundai has going for it right now in my opinion is Patrick Hamel in the Service Dept. I wish I could buy a vehicle from him.

August 1, 2014

I apologize that your experience at Country Hyundai was less than perfect. I believe someone has been in contact with you recently regarding your feedback. Feel free to contact us at 413.774.3122.