Southern Import Specialists

3619 Highway 80 E, Pearl, MS 39208

Used 888-698-3745

Southern Import Specialist for all your Automobile needs!

Best Deals Around Town!

by from Madison |

Have never felt better about buying a car from Abe. Such an honest straight forward businessman. I absolutely recommend.

Great place to buy a car

by from Ridgeland, MS. |

I don't usually write reviews but I had such a great experience at this place that I feel obligated to say something. I bought a used Hyundai for my daughter and the owner, Abe, sold me the car himself. He is a great guy who is honest about what he's selling you. She's had the car for a couple months now and she loves it as it has run perfect so far. This is her second used car and a way different than what she's experienced before (the guy who sold her the car ripped us off with a car that was too high in maintenance fees). I went back to this place with my husband and ended up buying a couple parts for his truck while we were there. Ask for Chris or Abe when you go. They're always nice and go out of their way to give guarantees and make sure you're happy with your purchase. I'm definitely going here again if I ever need anything for my car.

AWESOME SERVICE!

by from Pearl, Ms |

I bought a 2006 330i white BMW from Southern Imports and I feel not regret. I've always been skeptical about buying used cars, but after buying from this company I've never felt better about buying a car for the low price I did. Abe Nemati, the owner, took care of me and until today when I need anything car related, I go straight back to Southern Imports. I definitely recommend Southern Imports to anybody that's looking to buy a nice used vehicle.

GREAT SERVICE

by from Jackson, MS |

I bought my 2002 Pontiac Sunfire from Southern Import Specialist and I recieved the BEST service, a GREAT car, and a LOW price! I didn't have to talk down the price of the vehicle, I have now