Fortune Motor Group

Fortune Motor Group

545 S Green Bay Rd, Waukegan, IL 60085

Used 877-856-2776

At Fortune your not just a Customer...You're our Friend Too! Like Us on Facebook!

Good Deal! Thanks Fortune Motor Group!

by from Naperville |

I am very satisfied with the Car i found on Cars.com. I've bought 4 cars so far from cars.com but this last dealership was way above average as far as the quality and their treatment of the customers.

April 29, 2014

Great to hear this Mike! Your business is appreciated!

Overall Very Good Experience

by from Indianapolis |

Bought a used jeep. Needs work but I got a fair deal for it. Overall a pretty good buying experience :)

April 29, 2014

Thanks Ray! Enjoy the Jeep!

Fortune Motor Group the BEST

by from waukegan, Il |

The people that work here treat you well, .they have really good deals. good customer service. Thanks Ryan!!!!

April 29, 2014

Thanks Marlo! You helped make the process smooth!

Very Pleased with Fortune Motors...Love my Car!

by from Kenosha, WI |

This is not a typical used car dealership. Very good service on top of a great price made me a believer. Thanks to Ryan for making it happen!

April 29, 2014

It was nice to do business with you Robert!

Exclusive Moto

by from Baltimore |

I purchase my car from Exclusive Moto located in Reisterstown Road Maryland. My sales Associate was Ehiabhi Nick name is E, I was very please with his knowledge about cars, he was very professional, nice, funny. he was able to find a car of my dream that fits into my budget, the financing process was very fast compare to other car dealers. Ehiabhi was very polite, and sincere. I will definitely come back to Exclusive mote hope to get the same sales associate Ehiabhi. I will recommend Exclusive Moto because of the wonderful, excellent services Ehiabhi provided when I was there.

Thanks to the guys at Fortune Motor!

by from Waukegan IL |

Thanks to the guys at Fortune Motor! I love my new car! You guys made my buying experience super easy and comfortable..I recommended you guys to all my friends!

Great job Coach

by from matthews n c 28105 |

Go See the Coach AT Keffer Jeep In Charlotte NC Great man Love to be around Him. More than a SALESMAN....

Winnjammer

by from Kenosha, WI |

Very Satisfied with my overall experience at Fortune Motors! Rick was more than helpful in making it a painless process. I will definitely recommend others and will see you soon for my next oil change.

Happy Customer!

by from Madison, WI |

I'm not one to write a review but it was suggested from an employee at Fortune Motor as a "token of appreciation" so why not. At first glance i saw their website was appealing and informative(free carfax!) and they also had three cars that came up in my search. After talking to Dan i felt comfortable to make a 2.5 hour drive to see the Cars i was looking at and i really didnt know what to expect as most of my previous car buys have been from a private party. I admit i was looking for any excuse to leave but the furthur i looked into their operation, the more at ease i felt. I actually believed they cared about my concerns and were more than patient with me. I still am pinching myself after finding my sweet ride thinking it was too good to be true...It's been two months since purchase and i couldnt be happier..Keep up the good work! You've earned a customer for life.

Dishonest and lazy people,

by from Wheeling |

I call them twice before I came - last time just 40 min in advance - They sad me "Yes, This car is here" After I drive 28mi. they found this car was sold few days before.No compensation for useless drive and gas spent was offered. Be aware dealing with such sloppy people.

December 19, 2013

Apparently the Subaru Vlad was looking for was sold wholesale out of state which was truthfully not known by Sales Dept...we definitely don't practice bringing a customer in from any distance on cars that are not here..Vlad, we apologize for any inconvenience and will compensate you for any travel expense incurred...Fortune Mgmt