Fortune Motor Group

Fortune Motor Group

545 S Green Bay Rd, Waukegan, IL 60085

Used 877-856-2776

At Fortune your not just a Customer...You're our Friend Too! Like Us on Facebook!

Thanks to the guys at Fortune Motor!

by from Waukegan IL |

Thanks to the guys at Fortune Motor! I love my new car! You guys made my buying experience super easy and comfortable..I recommended you guys to all my friends!

Great job Coach

by from matthews n c 28105 |

Go See the Coach AT Keffer Jeep In Charlotte NC Great man Love to be around Him. More than a SALESMAN....

Winnjammer

by from Kenosha, WI |

Very Satisfied with my overall experience at Fortune Motors! Rick was more than helpful in making it a painless process. I will definitely recommend others and will see you soon for my next oil change.

Happy Customer!

by from Madison, WI |

I'm not one to write a review but it was suggested from an employee at Fortune Motor as a "token of appreciation" so why not. At first glance i saw their website was appealing and informative(free carfax!) and they also had three cars that came up in my search. After talking to Dan i felt comfortable to make a 2.5 hour drive to see the Cars i was looking at and i really didnt know what to expect as most of my previous car buys have been from a private party. I admit i was looking for any excuse to leave but the furthur i looked into their operation, the more at ease i felt. I actually believed they cared about my concerns and were more than patient with me. I still am pinching myself after finding my sweet ride thinking it was too good to be true...It's been two months since purchase and i couldnt be happier..Keep up the good work! You've earned a customer for life.

Dishonest and lazy people,

by from Wheeling |

I call them twice before I came - last time just 40 min in advance - They sad me "Yes, This car is here" After I drive 28mi. they found this car was sold few days before.No compensation for useless drive and gas spent was offered. Be aware dealing with such sloppy people.

December 19, 2013

Apparently the Subaru Vlad was looking for was sold wholesale out of state which was truthfully not known by Sales Dept...we definitely don't practice bringing a customer in from any distance on cars that are not here..Vlad, we apologize for any inconvenience and will compensate you for any travel expense incurred...Fortune Mgmt

Best Cars around !

by from Chicago il |

I was surprised by the amount of nice cars at this dealership. I was able to get financed there and I was turned down by others who advertised every body get approved.! Their service dept manager went out of his way to fix on my car before I bought it.

Lower prices, lower quality.

by from Gurnee, IL |

Vehicles might be at or just below blue book but vehicles on lot seem to need TLC, and have hidden issues not disclosed. Beware!

October 7, 2013

Every vehicle at Fortune Motor goes through a comprehensive Pre Sale Inspection to ensure our Customer's Safety and Most Vehicles include at least a 90 Day Warranty...We are never afraid to encourage shopping other Dealers first as we are confident of our product and Services offered! All Used Vehicles will be in need of repairs and/or maintenance eventually and we are here for you to be SURE of your next vehicle purchased at Fortune Motor!

Nice Dealership!

by from Racine WI |

I definitely made some new friends at Fortune Motor. I truly appreciate their patience with me unlike most others who "have to make the deal now". The finance manager got me a surprisingly low rate and seemed to work very efficiently inspite of my not so perfect credit rating. You guys earned a customer for Life and will be sure to spread the good word about your Dealership...keep up the great work!

Good sales staff, terrible follow up and quality

by from Wisconsin |

Just bought a new jeep, before even purchasing it the vehicle was advertised as excellent condition with new tires. When I got there the vehicle needed two rear tires, the rear brakes were worn out an making noise and worst of all the vehicle had a check engine light on. They promised to fix the engine light n brakes, after requesting new rear rotors the brakes are ok but before I could even leave the dealer the engine light came back on and there putting the bill on me and telling me to take it to a dealer near me. Caution yourself before buying or servicing here, these vehicles do not go through any type of inspection and I'm questioning if they just don't clean them an put them directly on the lot. Sales staff was friendly and finance was easy but service is worse than I've ever experienced, why go into a loan with a used car if your gonna have to spend 1000's for a ext warranty and then use it right away?! Just buy from a big name dealer atleast they will back there vehicles. There prices are at or below market value cause they don't fix or put any money into them. Inspect and get a lower price out of them to help cover costs!

September 12, 2013

We keep our overhead and prices down to assure our customers the Best Price without sacraficing quality. Any time there is a claim so soon after sale it needs to be handled with care. This customer brought the vehicle to mechanic of his choice because it was not convenient to drive to Illinois(Fortune Motor)to handle this. We do not spare any expense getting our Vehicles to Sale Ready Condition and make sure to accurately disclose condition before hand...Fortune Mgmt

Very satisfied overall

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I live in WI and I purchased a car about a couple of weeks ago through these guys... Very satisfied with purchase and with their service, I had some bad experiences from dealers of Illinois in the past, but I couldn't resist the price on my camry and also that they were able to work with me on the financing aspect!