Fortune Motor Group

Fortune Motor Group

545 S Green Bay Rd, Waukegan, IL 60085

Used 877-856-2776

At Fortune your not just a Customer...You're our Friend Too! Like Us on Facebook!

everything was gratefull

by from waukegan il |

great customer services and was a great deal. i sell my car with them and they pay a great price for my trade in thanks very much and i definitly recommend this dealer.

May 30, 2014

Your Loyalty is sincerely appreciated Isaac! Enjoy The Mitsu!

Great Deal and More

by from Chicago IL |

Thank you for your help with my brother purchasing a 1999 volvo we appreciate the kind hospitality. We like your friendly service so much I already called my friend who needs your help in getting into a new vehicle help her please. Thank you again! Great care..Great service..Great Fortune Company!! Satisfied!! Lucy Lutu

May 31, 2014

Thanks Lucy! It was our pleasure to assist Henry any referrals are greatly appreciated and you'll get $125 Customers like you make our job easy!

No integrity, no follow up. Lies and deceptions

by from Out of state |

Bought a vehicle that had been hit in the front end and the damage was hidden. Many flaws in the vehicle both mechanically and visually. Hood visor installed over a dent and large gash in hood. The grill was cracked under the hood and repaired with glue and washers. Trailer hitch ball and receiver was missing, trailer wiring harness was cut and missing. Brakes were improperly serviced at install, had to be redone within 3 months after they were just done. Body damage repairs alone estimated at almost 1,000. Watch what you buy from here.

Great Service!

by from Wisconsin |

This is now my 2nd purchase within 2 years from Fortune Motors. My first purchase was great, and even though my car style was different the second time around, the purchase was still seamless. If you're looking for a great used car lot, with none of the "high pressure" sales tactics you'd normally expect, this is the place! A huge thanks to Dan and the guys, and I look forward to doing buisness again in the future!

April 29, 2014

We sincerely appreciate your Loyalty CWright!

Good Deal! Thanks Fortune Motor Group!

by from Naperville |

I am very satisfied with the Car i found on Cars.com. I've bought 4 cars so far from cars.com but this last dealership was way above average as far as the quality and their treatment of the customers.

April 29, 2014

Great to hear this Mike! Your business is appreciated!

Overall Very Good Experience

by from Indianapolis |

Bought a used jeep. Needs work but I got a fair deal for it. Overall a pretty good buying experience :)

April 29, 2014

Thanks Ray! Enjoy the Jeep!

Fortune Motor Group the BEST

by from waukegan, Il |

The people that work here treat you well, .they have really good deals. good customer service. Thanks Ryan!!!!

April 29, 2014

Thanks Marlo! You helped make the process smooth!

Very Pleased with Fortune Motors...Love my Car!

by from Kenosha, WI |

This is not a typical used car dealership. Very good service on top of a great price made me a believer. Thanks to Ryan for making it happen!

April 29, 2014

It was nice to do business with you Robert!

Exclusive Moto

by from Baltimore |

I purchase my car from Exclusive Moto located in Reisterstown Road Maryland. My sales Associate was Ehiabhi Nick name is E, I was very please with his knowledge about cars, he was very professional, nice, funny. he was able to find a car of my dream that fits into my budget, the financing process was very fast compare to other car dealers. Ehiabhi was very polite, and sincere. I will definitely come back to Exclusive mote hope to get the same sales associate Ehiabhi. I will recommend Exclusive Moto because of the wonderful, excellent services Ehiabhi provided when I was there.

Thanks to the guys at Fortune Motor!

by from Waukegan IL |

Thanks to the guys at Fortune Motor! I love my new car! You guys made my buying experience super easy and comfortable..I recommended you guys to all my friends!