Princeton Volkswagen

902 State Rd, Princeton, NJ 08540

pastor Steve Nash

by from Hillsborough, NJ |

Best experience of any car dealership. The price for our 2011 &13 Jettas was lower than all other VW Dealers in Central Jersey. The ongoing service is second to none! We will buy our next VW from Princeton VW.

Service you can depend on when you need it.

by from Cream Ridge, NJ |

The VW Service Center at Princeton Volkswagen (VWSCP) goes the extra distance to make sure that you are satisfied with their work. Their hours are flexible and if you need immediate or emergency service, they will do their best to accomodate you. This is my first diesel powered vehicle, so before I purchased my diesel Jetta Sportswagen, I called the VWSCP and inquired as to the service costs to maintain a diesel vehicle with the DSG automatic transmission. A service person took the time to summarize all the required services and their costs for the 1st 120,000 miles of ownership. I was very surprised and pleased with how detailed his summary was. I purchased my VW from Princeton for two reasons: 1- their service person took the time to give me a very comprehensive summary of the maintaince cost and 2- their salesperson gave me good deal on the cost of the vehicle and the extended service plan.

Great customer service

by from Ewing, NJ |

My experience at Princeton VW was excellent. Leasing my car was a breeze. We negotiated everything over the phone. I literally drove into the parking lot, dropped off my old car, signed some papers and left with my new 2014 Passat. Zak handled everything including updating my insurance, titles and registration. Would definitely go back there when shopping for another car and would strongly recommend them for others.

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from North Arlington, NJ |

We decided on buying a VW from this dealer for the excellent customer service they offer. The saleswoman was very knowledgable and explain everything in detail which made our decision easier. They stay open late for us as we were driving from a distance after work hours, overall we were very pleased with the service and of course our new vehicle. Thank you very much and we will recommend this dealership to all our family and friends.

wonderful and honest salesman

by from belle mead, n.j. |

This is the third car in as many years that I have purchased from the same salesman. He is a credit to his company and is actually very honest. I will buy cars from him as long as he is the area. Matt has always striven to please us during the buying process and helps any way he can. Will buy my next Passat diesel from him also......

Great experience!

by from Newtown, PA |

We had an excellent experience purchasing our new VW beetle at Princeton VW. Everyone from our salesperson, the financial manager, the general manager, the service people made us feel welcome and comfortable. The entire team worked with us to get the payment we needed, without pressure. Princeton VW is truly an exemplary example of how the car buying / selling process should be ! Thank you, Princeton VW!

Impeccable facility and cordial assistance.

by from Princeton, NJ |

Facilities are pleasant and attractive. The no-appointment Express Service for 10k miles, was cordially handled by Dino and completed within an hour.

Fast, Friendly Service

by from West Windsor, NJ |

I purchased my 2010 VW CC at Reydel VW in Edison 4 years ago and have been to multiple VW dealerships since then to get my factory recommended service. My first visit to Princeton VW was for my 70,000 check-up/service. They were by the far the friendliest and quickest of dealership I have been too. My rep was able to get me a free replacement of a tire gauge ($120) since I bought two new tires from them. I'd recommend to other VW owners/potential owners in the area.

Great service and personnel

by from Hillsborough, NJ |

I always find the dealership and personnel at service very personable and accommodating. Dino is an exceptional employee and makes your visit a pleasant experience.

Friendly, knowledgable sales persons.

by from Stroudsburg, PA |

Purchased car via internet after viewing on this site. Was contacted very quickly (Nikki) with all the pertinent info I requested. We exchanged emails and concluded the transaction rapidly and quite painlessly. Closing was handled in under an hour (Teressa and Abe) and I drove my newly acquired auto away satisfied and extremely satisfied. Would highly recommend this dealership to all interested in a VW.