Zimbrick European

Used 888-603-1209
Service 888-506-0384

Great Experience

by from Madison, WI |

Everything went very smoothly. I did most of my research online, so the sales process went smooth/quick. Everyone was very friendly and went out of their way to make me feel like a valued customer. Alex and Julie were both great!

Smooth Transaction

by from Madison, WI |

I recently purchased a certified pre-owned Mercedes through Derek Austin and I'm extremely happy. The buying process was smooth and painless. I knew what I wanted before I had got there and he answered all my questions quickly to help me make mind up. I would recommend anyone to go through him.

Great service, great customer service

by from Madison, WI |

When I leave my vehicle to be serviced at Zimbrick European I never have to worry. The crew there always have my loaner vehicle ready for me to pick up and service is always above standards. My service manager Sam is always very pleasant to work with. His kind deminor and knowable background are evident in our flawless service discussions. The complimentary car wash is always a plus a well. I would give Zimbrick European a 5 star overall rating.

Outstanding in all aspects

by from Janesville, WI |

If outstanding was available that is how I would rate this dealership. Staff is truly amazing with sales and service second to none. Tony LaBerge always takes the time to answer my questions and ensures that he keeps me informed on topics of interest. Facilities are always clean with a excellent selection of cars available. If you are looking for a Mercedes Benz, Audi, Porsche, Smart or Sprinter I highly recommend Zimbrick European.

Great Experience

by from Madison, WI |

Friendly no nonsense sales people. Stop in and say hello to Dave Kummer.