CarLuxury

Used 888-985-0656

Cars Shown By Appointment Only... Please Email or Call Ahead

Extremely smooth transaction

by from Sudbury, MA |

Things couldn't have gone any smoother. Great guys to work with. My Odyssey was in great shape and the price was well below any others I could find. Thanks again for all your help.

Simply Outstanding - Honesty!

by from Boston, Mass |

Simply outstanding. Beautiful cars with low miles. Honest and caring business. They helped me select a car without any pressure. It was obvious they had many years of experience as they explained to me the buying process and always gave easy options. Also, they were so honest and did exactly as promised. Love my MDX !

Excellent Experience! Extremely Kowledgeable

by from Southborough, MA |

Awesome Experience! Just bought an Acura MDX. The smoothest transaction I've made buying a car ever. Extremely knowledgeable. Great family business. Definitely not your typical car dealer.

Nice and Sincere Family Business

by from Boston, MA |

Love my Honda Accord. The car was beautiful and the price was the best I could find. More importantly, they were very friendly and helpful without any pressure. You can feel that they sincerely wanted to help with all aspects of buying a car. Thank you.

A Hidden GEM !!

by from Bedford MA |

"Lucky" was the day that we found a car which was being sold by Carluxury. It was probably the best car-buying experience that we ever had. They were professional, extremely knowledgeable, and very very accomodating in every way. They helped us out immensely in transferring vehicles, the whole insurance process, registration process, etc. I could not more highly recommend this dealership and felt like it was a trustworthy place of business. We bought with confidence, and I have to say that we will be back the next time we are in the used car market. CARLUXURY is a hidden GEM, and we are so pleased to have found them! P.S. I LOVE my NEW (to me!) Honda!!

Great used low milage cars with resnoble prices

by from Lowell, MA |

I bought Honda Odssey 2011 with really good price and Sam has really good cars. For used and low milage cars see him.

Great Prices and Service - Very Accommodating !

by from New Hampshire |

My husband and I recently purchased an Acura MDX from Carluxury. Their prices are great and our experience was quick and hassle free.The owner was very accommodating to our schedules in viewing/picking up the vehicle. We would definitely recommend car luxury to anyone looking to buy a quality pre owned vehicle.

They Are The Best !

by from New Jersey |

I bought a Lexus GX470 and it was perfect as advertised and they paid me exactly what they promised me on my 2004 GX 470 trade. My friend bought a Lexus RX350, it was perfect and she got exactly what was promised on her trade. My son bought a Honda odyssey with only 12,000 miles from them also, it was perfect. I have bought 3 cars from them.... and I travel all the way from NJ each time... because they are the BEST !!

Showroom Condition Cars - No Pressure

by from Lichfield ME |

Last Fall we were in the process of looking for a new SUV for my wife. I came across an add for Carluxury, and since we were planning to be in Northborough anyway, I dropped by their car lot while my wife was at a trade show. I may as well have driven onto a showroom floor. The cars were all late model, low mileage, very clean and well priced. There was no pressure to buy (very unusual for a car dealership). My wife fell in love with a 2010 Honda CRV and we bought it on the spot. Instead of taking most of a day to complete the purchase, it was done quickly and efficiently. The entire family was a pleasure to deal with. We will definitely be back when we are ready to replace my car. Thanks guys!

Must Visit CARLUXURY

by from Westborough MA |

Just letting you know that I really like my Honda CR V. Thanks again! You were a pleasure to do business with. "Don't buy anything until you see the cars at CarLuxury. They have low mile cars in excellent condition. I looked around a lot at other places so I knew my prices. This was the easiest and most enjoyable experience buying a car I have ever had. This is a family owned business. They are very friendly, helpful and don't put any pressure on you. They have the BEST cars - low miles and in excellent condition. Don't buy a car until you check out CarLuxury - Seriously! If you don't see something you want ask Mo what cars he has on order. I was also approved by two different places for a loan but they got me a loan with good rates through a credit union. They also handled all my insurance and registry work! I told my family, friends and co-workers about Carluxury. Thanks again!