CarLuxury

Route 9 West , Northborough, MA 01532

Used 888-985-0656 Used 888-985-0656

Cars Shown By Appointment Only... Please Email or Call Ahead

They are really in business to help people

by from Boston, MA |

I visited 2 other dealers before I visited Car Luxury. I was lucky that I did that. Sam was more than helpful in setting up the appointment, providing details of cars. Car luxury team is very professional, no pressure at all to buy (probably they know that the customer is not going anywhere). They provide the BEST deal, latest models, clean cars, low mileage, Friendly atmosphere and so many more good stuffs. There are very few times when one become happy when money goes out from the pocket. My car buying experience was certainly one of them. I strongly recommend to pay a visit to CarLuxury before you buy a used vehicle; I am sure you wont repent the decision. They say they are in the business to help people, and by all means they do that.

So Happy, All Was Very Smooth

by from Westborough, MA |

I purchased 2012 ACCORD from Car-luxury in January'15. First of all I would like to tell that I liked every bit of this deal right from the beginning till end, thanks to extremely polite and professional discussions with Sam. I landed recently to Boston so all the help that I got from Sam in terms of how to select my car, based on my requirements, was unparalleled. Nobody from Car-luxury team ever tried to force me into this deal,which was very satisfying. This may be also governed by the fact that they know their prospective customers will not go anywhere else :). I would fall short of words if I go about describing how satisfied I am with this deal so I'll end it here with small phrase "Deal to be cherished for my life.." & not to mention, the CAR is running smooth like butter with no issues at all. Thanks Sam, thanks Car-luxury.

Amazing Service

by from Lancaster, Ma |

I looked for about a month for a car. I found the car I wanted at Car Luxary and talked to Sam the salesman. He was really helpful and even took the time to do the research on my trade. He offered me more for my trade then any other dealer. The whole process was smooth from start to finish. I will be buying from them again in the future and I highly recommend them.

Extremely smooth transaction

by from Sudbury, MA |

Things couldn't have gone any smoother. Great guys to work with. My Odyssey was in great shape and the price was well below any others I could find. Thanks again for all your help.

Simply Outstanding - Honesty!

by from Boston, Mass |

Simply outstanding. Beautiful cars with low miles. Honest and caring business. They helped me select a car without any pressure. It was obvious they had many years of experience as they explained to me the buying process and always gave easy options. Also, they were so honest and did exactly as promised. Love my MDX !

Excellent Experience! Extremely Kowledgeable

by from Southborough, MA |

Awesome Experience! Just bought an Acura MDX. The smoothest transaction I've made buying a car ever. Extremely knowledgeable. Great family business. Definitely not your typical car dealer.

Nice and Sincere Family Business

by from Boston, MA |

Love my Honda Accord. The car was beautiful and the price was the best I could find. More importantly, they were very friendly and helpful without any pressure. You can feel that they sincerely wanted to help with all aspects of buying a car. Thank you.

A Hidden GEM !!

by from Bedford MA |

"Lucky" was the day that we found a car which was being sold by Carluxury. It was probably the best car-buying experience that we ever had. They were professional, extremely knowledgeable, and very very accomodating in every way. They helped us out immensely in transferring vehicles, the whole insurance process, registration process, etc. I could not more highly recommend this dealership and felt like it was a trustworthy place of business. We bought with confidence, and I have to say that we will be back the next time we are in the used car market. CARLUXURY is a hidden GEM, and we are so pleased to have found them! P.S. I LOVE my NEW (to me!) Honda!!

Great used low milage cars with resnoble prices

by from Lowell, MA |

I bought Honda Odssey 2011 with really good price and Sam has really good cars. For used and low milage cars see him.

Great Prices and Service - Very Accommodating !

by from New Hampshire |

My husband and I recently purchased an Acura MDX from Carluxury. Their prices are great and our experience was quick and hassle free.The owner was very accommodating to our schedules in viewing/picking up the vehicle. We would definitely recommend car luxury to anyone looking to buy a quality pre owned vehicle.