Best Bet Auto Sales

Best Bet Auto Sales

15431 Hwy 99, Lynnwood, WA 98087

Used 888-771-5999

Dedicated to providing the ultimate automobile buying experience.

I Highly Recommend Best Bet

by from Bellevue Wa |

I was amazed and very pleased by the deal i got and service provided to me by Best Bet, they treated me with respect and very professional way, I do recommend best bet to everyone especially if you have less then perfect credit, its the place to go and get great deal.

Terrible customer service

by from Lynnwood Wa |

My daughter bought a car from them a year ago. After sinking in several thousand dollars to fix problems power steering is shot as of today. Even the manager Mo said he would not allow a loved one to drive it. They would do nothing for her OR take as a trade. Never go here!!!

Best Auto Buying Experience Ever!

by from Olympia |

Best Auto Buying Experience Ever!!! Bought a car from best bet auto about a month ago and had a very easy, simple transaction. I found the perfect BMW after looking at many other places. I looked at several dealerships and none of them gave me the feeling of comfort and confidence like best bet. They disclosed everything they new about the car, showed me the carfax and also offered to bring it over to my mechanic to have it checked. They did not negotiate much with the price but that was ok since it really was priced very well compared to similar cars available at other dealerships I did trade in an old Mercedes and they gave me a very fair trade price. I financed my purchase and they beat the interest rate that my credit union was giving. I made sure that when I found the car that I liked at best bet to wrap up the deal fast because while I was there it was extremely busy and in the 2 hours I spent there they must have sold 5 cars. When I arrived there the very car I wanted to buy was on a test drive lucky for me the person test driving my car bought another car on the lot. Their website is great, full of information, and they respond to you right away. We were also very impressed on how informed all the sales guys were with all the different models they carry. My husband plans on buying a car next and after the fantastic experience we had at best bet we could not imagine buying a car anywhere else.

Best Experiance Ever

by from Seattle |

I bought a vehicle from best bet out 9 months ago, 5 speed manual, after 9 months the clutch went out, i understand its regular tear and wear item, when i bought the vehicle they told me if you ever have mechanical issue, call us we can do repair at cost, i remembered that, i called robert at best bet, they sure did what they promise, they replaced my clutch for $200 which's the cost for the part and they did the labor at their shop for free, i definitely will go back there in a year or so when i'm ready to trade in, i totally understand they didn't have to do it but i thought lets see if they do what they said they would, this tells me a lot about this deanship, i was so happy with my purchase and now i'm much happier. I strongly Recommend this guys

Bad place to shop for cars they all have problems

by from Everett wa |

My boyfriend bought a car there in October of 2011 after couple months the car started having problems from gas pump to battery to bad brakes and that's not including bad transmission they said the car was in great condition they lie give you the run around this place is bad the workers will rip you off we gave it up to finance company after because we couldn't afford to be fixing a car that was promised had nothing. Wrong they said they had fixed everything they lie

Run away

by from Buckley, Wa. |

Out of the 20 plus cars I've bought in my life this was the most horrible experience of them all. Had problems with my 2005 Expedition the first 200 miles i put on it and it was 65 miles home. The manager is a liar. Will tell and promise you anything to sell you a car, then when something goes wrong with your car he will lie about fixing it. He did this twice to me. Made a deal with them after a month and only got half of it honored. Which I should be grateful I got that cause it half as much more than most reveiws I've read. They are NOT an accredited BBB business like there door sign would have you think. Do yourself a favor and have any car your thinking about buying checked out by your OWN mechanic. I even had my stuff put in writing and this means very little to them. Avoid if you can. Good luck.

Not A Chance

by from WA |

While the lot was full 2 of 5 vehicles we looked at wouldn't even start. One of the vehicles the sales man was showing us the manager came out and said he couldn't sell it to us because it had problems. Glad for their honesty. Really appreciate that. However I would not trust any vehicle on the lot. The sales people were all very nice. We left and had much better luck at another lot.

Best Place

by from Olympia |

Just a perfect dealership and very nice cars,, strongly recommend and completely love there financial option, my credit is not good at all and I was able to get great financing option, I appreciate how professional they are and all the respect I was treated with, no hassle at all, Thank you best bet

2005 Cadillac Escalade

by from Lynnwood |

This is the best place to shop for SUVs. I bought an Escalade with wheels and they got approved. Best Bet you rock!

Good People

by from Seattle |

THE BEST DEALER, my parents purchased their car from best bet auto sales and my wife and I just bought our second car from best bet and all I can say is they are simply the best. They have the best selection they take there time and treated us with respect if you want a great car and deal with good people GO TO BEST BET I STRONGLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

Excellent Experiance

by from Tacoma |

I love coming every time I do. We came to get my daughter her first car at best bet. I will continue coming if its this good every time! She loves her Mazda 3 and the salesman were very helpful and great! we got great Value, Service, Atmosphere. Thanks