Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

255 Middlesex Tpke, Old Saybrook, CT 06475

New 888-672-1025
Used 888-212-2185
Service 877-618-2276

Roll with the Advantage, learn more at lorensen.com

Great Experience

by from Old Saybrook, CT |

I recently purchased a new 2012 Chrysler 200 convertible from this dealership. Jim and Scott worked out a deal that fit my needs and budget. I wanted the price of the base model, but heated leather seats like the luxury model. They proposed fitting the base model with heated leather seats from a local after-market provider at a fraction of the cost of the model upgrade. They also found the red vehicle I wanted from a NJ dealership and got it to me in short order. I was treated well and will give their service department every opportunity to win my loyalty.

April 24, 2012

We would like to thank you for taking the time to rate us. Our goal is to make sure our customers have an excellent experience when they visit our stores.

SO WHERE'S MY QUOTE ?

by from Palm City, Florida |

Went to Old Saybrook Jeep to look at a new Grand Cherekee over 2 weeks ago. I went for a test drive, and very much liked all aspects of the vehicle.I explained to the saleswomen my time frame etc. She said she would email a quote the following week ,as rates and residuals would be changing on the 1st of the month.I then recieved a call from her as she wanted a certian manager to do the numbers. I told her I would be flying to Florida so it was no big deal. Again she said she would email a quote on Thursday the 5th. Well it's now the 12th. No call, no email.I guess I"ll be getting a quote from a dealership that takes me seriously.

September 16, 2013

At Old Saybrook CDJ we do take our customers seriously. After looking into this, we were able to confirm that the salesperson has been out (off and on) over the past few weeks. We do take pride in making sure our customer's experience is excellent and do apologize for appearing as though we did not care. If you do decide to give us a second chance we will strive to exceed your expectations! I believe a quote has been sent to you. Please contact us if you did not receive it.

Friendly, comfortable

by from New London, CT |

I came to this dealership to look at a MINI Cooper listed on cars.com. I was met with kindness and respect, even though my appointment interrupted the salesman's (Brian) lunch. I would have felt very comfortable purchasing the vehicle then and there, however, the MINI was a more luxurious model than I required and I found one for much less money (and fewer amenities) at a different dealership. We tried to meet a price we'd both be comfortable with, and I put down a deposit to have time to think about it. In the end I decided not to purchase from this dealership in the interest of saving money and I am still a little worried I will regret it (as the staff here seemed genuinely interested in my business and extremely kind unlike the other dealership). Old Saybrook Chrysler etc. was prompt at refunding my deposit and wishing me the best. I would absolutely recommend going here to purchase your vehicle and will likely have this as my first stop for my next.

December 10, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback and recommending our store!