Mtn. View @ 153

Mtn. View @ 153

6061 International Dr, Chattanooga, TN 37421

Used 888-743-4231

"Quality Pre-Owned Vehicles"

Best Experience buying a car I've ever Had!

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

Buying a car is something that I never want to take the time to do. I walked into this dealership with the same expectations, however I quickly learned that They were anything but that! My husband and I had contacted Randy about the availability of a few cars I had looked at on the website. We drove up from Atlanta, and I text them when we left and when we were about 30 minutes out. When we got there he had the car waiting on us to drive, and said we would see them when we got back! There were a few issues on the vehicle we were looking at, and they quickly got on the phone to do all they could to get these fixed while I was here... And boy did they!! As soon as things were a go, I waited about 10 minutes for him to finish with who he had in his office and in we went. He had all the paperwork completed, all we did was sign, shake hands and we were on our way! I will highly recommend Mountain View @153 if you are looking to buy a car!! Randy is the guy to ask for!

June 27, 2015

Quick and easy buying experience!

by from Dalton, GA |

This was the quickest and easiest car buying transaction I have ever had. I knew exactly which car and color I wanted and they had three in stock. I was given the history reports on all three and plenty of time to test drive them. I never felt haggled or pressured into buying anything. All of the sales staff was courteous and helpful. Randy Jones was the best at working out the financing with me along with completing all of the paperwork. The extended warranty on my vehicle will give me peace of mind for the next 75K miles. I will be coming back here if I ever need another vehicle. I will highly recommend Mtn View @ 153 to everyone I know. Thanks again!

June 9, 2015

THANK YOU.

Best car buying experience I've had!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Mtn. View at 153 was absolutely amazing. Buying a car is something that I absolutely dread. I walked into this dealership with the same expectations as any other car dealership. They were anything but. I had contacted Randy about the availability of a few cars I had looked at on the website. When I went in, we talked about the vehicles, he grabbed the keys, warmed up the cars (since it was a cold day), and I was off on my test drives. There was no hassle and no pressure to buy. I went back a few days later and bought a vehicle. Randy had already started the paperwork and it was a quick trip in and out. He was the best car salesman I have purchased a vehicle from and when it comes time for another vehicle purchase, Mtn. View 153 will be the first place I look.

amazing service

by from Etowah, Tn |

Randy Jones went above and beyond to make sure I went home that day with the car I wanted. He even was able to work with my not so great credit.

Randy is the man!

by from Kennesaw, GA |

Definitely the easiest car buying experience I've had, straightforward and no haggling. Everyone at Mtn View was very friendly, and Randy works hard to make sure you're satisfied!

April 14, 2015

great to work with. thanks again.

Great all around experience!

by from Chattanooga TN |

We had searched online and had looked at several locations for a Chrystler Town and Country. We started watching the website for matching vehicles. Noticing one, and after a quick email to MV, Randy replyed with the Car History report. We test drove on a Thursday night, bought it on a Friday afternoon. The van was just like it appeared to be online. I enjoyed working with Randy & the rest of the staff at Mtn. View. We would definitely go back!!!

thank you again.

Better than we expected

by from Birmingham Al |

We saw a car we liked online and called Randy. He described it and we drove the 110 miles to go look at it and it was better than we expected. We bought the car and was back on the road in less than an hour. I would definitely buy from Randy Jones again!

March 16, 2015

thank you!!!!!

Easiest trade EVER!

by from Athens, TN |

We were shopping for a used truck and found exactly what we were looking for with the right price. They were very straight forward and didn't play games in trying to make a deal. It was the easiest automobile purchase we have ever made (and we have bought several cars). We will definitely shop here first when buying a car.

Friendliest dealership!

by from Gruetli-Laager, TN |

Friendliest dealership I have ever been to. They accommodate to your financial needs. I would Highly recommend this place to get your next car :) Randy is awesome!

March 5, 2015

great to work with. thank you again.

Randy was a true Professional

by from Warner Robins, GA |

I traveled from middle Ga to Chattanooga to purchase a truck From Randy. He was kind, and a consumant professional. He is the rare car dealer that you find that's there to help YOU, not himself. Would highly recommend anyone to do business with this man. Thank you for your Time and energy Mr. Randy. Lovin my 2014 Dodge Ram 1500!

March 5, 2015

great to work with. thank you again.

No pressure sales

by from Huntsville, AL |

Talk about no-pressure salesmen, Randy Jones is the man. Though I did not buy a car from them, or anyone for that matter, their approach to pricing cars and no pressuring for a sale was great. If they didn't have an answer to a question, they answered they didn't know. Typical salesmen may even make up something to give the impression they know it all. If I ever buy a car, I'll start there first.

March 5, 2015

let me know when your ready.