Mtn. View @ 153

Used 888-743-4231

"Quality Pre-Owned Vehicles"

Awesome Car Dealership

by from Dalton, Ga |

We had a great experience here. They're really great to work with.

March 5, 2015

thank you.

Good price--easy buying experience

by from Iuka, MS |

Looked for weeks for a Jeep Patriot & came across the one at their lot. We called Randy, and he was very up front that what the price was listed as was what it would be. We were thankful to have up-front honesty & not have our time wasted! We drove 4.5 hours to purchase the Jeep Patriot. Randy had it pulled & waiting on us. He did not seem to know much about it, but tried finding out what he could. We were told it only had one key, but found another one when we got home. All in all, a very good buying experience.

March 5, 2015

great to work with. thank you.

Great customer service, smooth buying process

by from Atlanta, GA |

Randy was great! Answered all my emails and phone calls and had everything ready to go when I arrived. I came from Atlanta to test drive two cars and when all was said and done I was out of the dealership within two hours. Great customer service and no going back and forth on pricing. Love, Love, Love my new Subaru!!

September 15, 2014

super easy to work with . thank you again for your business.

Would definitely go back!!!

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

We shopped around online for a Nissan Pathfinder for weeks... One morning I spotted this one on cars.com and noticed it was close to where I grew up. I called Randy and he explained they would hold it until we got there as we would be traveling 2 hours. He got me an approximate appraisal on our trade-in over the phone, and had everything ready when we got there! The car was just like it appeared to be online. I enjoyed working with Randy & the rest of the staff at Mtn. View. We would definitely go back!!!

July 8, 2014

super couple to work with. thanks again.

Very happy

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

Very happy with the car I bought! Everything was so easy. Randy helped us out with everything. He was so helpful told us every detail about the car and where it came from. He helped us out on our financing and got us the best deal on the car. Very happy about the price and the service I received.

July 8, 2014

great couple. easy to work with. thank you again for your business.

Easy buying process

by from Chattanooga tn |

Easy to work with loved the car.The buying process was simple. The customer service was good only down side was that the car wasn't cleaned when I picked it up

July 8, 2014

sorry vehicle was not as clean as you wanted. we have vehicles go thru clean up shop when we first get them in. then have vehicles washed twiced a week. but sometimes even with the best efforts. the weather will prevent the vehicles from looking there best.thank you again for your business

We will be back!

by from Harrison, TN |

It was with some trepidation that my son embarked on a search for a vehicle. After intense online searching, he spoke with Randy about his finance choices and made an appointment to look at a vehicle. I came along to co-sign as he has a good but limited credit history. Not only did they have what he wanted at a great price, Randy was exceptionally kind and patient in explaining all the finance details with him. They have a great inventory at extremely competitive prices. I recommend them to anyone. Thanks for the great service!

July 8, 2014

thanks again for your business.

Great service!

by from Dayton , TN |

I found the Jeep that I wanted on Saturday and I bought it Monday. They were so helpful and supportive. I would recommend Mtn. View to anyone!

thanks again.

johnny pennell xc90 volvo 2010

by from jonesbourgh tn |

fair price---quick deal--fair trade looked for a long time--found on internet---little hard to get on phone but when i did they said --as i was driving 2 hrs they would put it on hold-- i knew their asking price--and my car's trade value at another dealer-- made offer that gave me and them some move room---had my 2010 volvo and on the way home in 45 min 4 mo still the best deal i ran across

July 8, 2014

mr pennell was great to work with. thanks again.

Bam and it was mine!

by from Chattanooga |

One quick phone call to Randy Jones is all it took,I called during his commute to work,I told him what I was interested in,when he arrived at the dealership he got the ball rolling ,I filled out an online credit app.he called me a short time lat, to let me know I could come and test drive the car, that I had been approved ,upon arrival he had all the paper work ready,we took care of a few details and I was on my way.......with my cute little Chevy Spark!

March 18, 2014

great to work with. made my job easy. thanks again