Mtn. View @ 153

Used 888-743-4231

"Quality Pre-Owned Vehicles"

Fabulous Flex

by from Harriman, TN |

We drove down from Harriman, found the car on the internet was exactly as described. Easy buying experience. No haggle pricing and received fair trade in value. Go see Randy he will help you with your new car experience.

Super easy to deal with!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Incredibly easy to work with. One of the quickest, most efficient car buying experiences we've ever had.

No presssure

by from Chatsworth, GA |

The internet pictures accurately portrayed the car. Randy told me to go ahead and take my time looking over the vehicle and when I was ready to drive just to let him know. I took approx. 1 to 1.5 hours going over the car by myself and then a nice test drive. No hassle, no one looking over my shoulder asking me questions every thirty seconds. Car was exceptionally clean and in top condition. This type of sales transaction works best for me as I inform myself well before making a purchase like this. Thank you Randy for the experience and also the tank of gas. Definitely one of the best buying experiences I have had.

So far so Good

by from chattanooga, tn |

Randy seemed to be a straight shooter which works well with me. He was very busy and it took me about 3 hours to get the whole thing complete. Not only did they send me away with an empty gas tank but they also did not offer to pay to fill it up. The car also had a couple of scratches they should have taken care of before selling. Overall, as long as the car continues to run good I am satisfied.

Buying Used Jeep Wrangler

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Overall pretty mediocre. Randy took some phone calls while we were negotiating and did not seem entirely focused on our sale, which was priority number one to me. The Jeep did not have any gas in it and had to fill it up myself after purchase. Dealer paid for the gas but I still had to go to the station to do it. I was happy with purchasing the Jeep, but pretty indifferent about the dealership.

GREAT!!!! service by Randy Jones

by from Hixson, TN |

This was the best experiance I have had at buying a car. Way to go at Mtn View 153 I have already recommended you to other families. Thank you, D. White

Best experience I ever had buying a car!

by from Ringgold |

DE12312011 Randy Jones was the best! Did everything he promised and more! When I went to pick up my car it had been washed and filled up with gas, and a new battery!

EXCELLENT

by from cleveland tn |

I was very pleased with MTN VIEW......I arrived 15 min prior to closing, the salesman wasn't pushy but did answer any question. He and the finance dept seemed eager to stay late and close the sale. The car an 07 350z was in much better shape than comparable models at other local dealers. I was very pleased with my overall experience and will definitely return.

Randy @ MTN View

by from Maryville, TN |

I recently purchased a Mazda Cx 7 from Randy via internet sales. He was very helpful in sending me the vihicle history report and answering questions that I had about the vehicle. I called ahead of time to let him know that I was coming to see the vehicle and he met me at the doors, keys in hand. I looked over the vehicle as he stood back and gave me space. After deciding to purchase the vehicle, he flew through the paperwork and I was out the door. If you are looking for someone to hold your hand and cuddle you through the buying process, this may not be the place for you. However, if you are informed, do your research, and know what you want, this is a great place to go. I saved about 3,000 dollars on the vehicle I purchased and am very pleased with how hard Randy worked. He did a great job. I marked the facility as 2/5 stars. The building was older and messy. Not Randy's fault. Management needs to take a look at site appearance.

AMAZING SERVICE! GREAT PRICES!!!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I cannot say enough about my wonderful experience with Mtn View @ 153! I had been searching for a newer used Subaru Forester for a few weeks but was disappointed to find nothing in my price range, right before I decided to move onto a different car I found one online at this dealership and immediately called to make an appointment for the next morning. When I got there Randy already had the car warmed up and keys ready for a test drive. He took care of our financing very quickly and we were on the road in no time! I highly suggest this dealership for anyone looking for a quality used car at an amazing price! I will definitely use them in the future when its time for another!