Mtn. View @ 153

Used 888-743-4231

"Quality Pre-Owned Vehicles"

First Time Buying, a Breeze

by from "Chattanooga, TN" |

I am a first time car buying. I'm a 22-year-old girl thousands of miles away from any family members who are knowledgeable about cars. Randy was the absolute best. He helped me by emailing me to let me know which cars were in my price range. He really helped me out by helping me get more money for my trade-in and was really helpful and patient with explaining the buying process to me. He stayed 2-hours passed the end of the shift to help me work out complications with me insurance agency. He was really kind and not condescending at all when I asked really silly questions, (which to a first-time buyer seem really important). Then when I had a minor car issue that was not convered under my warranty, he had the service center take car of it for free. I would really recommend MTN View on 153 to anyone, especially Randy Jones as your dealer.

Mtn. View @ 153 responded to this review

October 3, 2013

smart young lady. thanks again for your business.

Great Experience

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Great experience with Randy Jones! I'd been researching for a few weeks, and decided on a model that I liked. When looking for used models, Mtn View 153 showed up. The price was already under KBB, but when it showed up as on sale in the paper, I decided it was time to test drive it. Unfortunately, the paper's price was a misprint. I was impressed with the vehicle, but decided to shop around. After some not so great experiences with other dealerships, I was very happy when Randy emailed me to let me know the car was definitely on sale this week at the price I had been interested in. The no-haggle process was such a relief and time saver. Plus, the prices are very fair, and appropriate compared to KBB pricing. If you want to be treated like royalty when you buy a car, this is probably not the place to go. There are no porters that I saw; Randy even cleaned the vehicle when the purchase was complete, and I'm pretty sure he was grabbing the vehicles for me to test drive. Yes, you will have to fill up the vehicle yourself, but they provide a voucher for fill up. But the low overhead allows for them to keep prices low as well. Plus, Randy's customer service was top notch, ESPECIALLY considering how busy he is! I will definitely recommend Randy in the future!

Mtn. View @ 153 responded to this review

October 3, 2013

thank you for being easy to deal with.

Easy Peasie, Great Experience.

by from chatsworth, Georgia |

I love the no haggle price. Car was priced below retail. I searched for days and could not find a better deal. They were right on the money! Service was fast, friendly and easy. Will definitely go back when I am ready for another vehicle.

GREAT SERVICE!!!

by from Birchwood, Tn |

I was surprised and excited on how fast Randy got me approved for my car. It was the easiest and most convenient experience ever! I had walked in and told him which cars I wanted to test drive and he was right on it! I wasnt there long at all and I walked out with a new car! I was very pleased with how quickly he was able to get me into my Ford Fusion. Being 24 years old and able to get a car on my own is a major accomplishment to me and I would recommend Randy to anyone!

Terrific Car Buying Experience

by from Chattanooga, TN |

The easiest and most convenient car buying experience ever! Took two cars for a test drive. Was interested in one of them but it sold before I was ready. Then went over to another dealer lot. Randy called and asked if I was still interested in the other car. Told him no at first. Then decided to pursue purchasing the car the next day. Despite all the back and forth from me, Randy remained courteous and patient. When I was ready to buy a car, he then stepped in and took care of everything by the time I arrived at the car lot. An our later, I was out with my awesome 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT. Thanks, Randy!!!

Great Experience!!!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I'd been shopping for cars all over Craigslist in 3 cities, at local dealerships, and at Carmax. No on treated me like Randy and the crew at Mtn. View! I was shocked when I showed up to look at a 2005 Mercedes that he just gave me the keys and to go for a test drive by myself. After test driving I decided to look around the lot. Randy said that's fine and told me to ask if I had any questions, and he went on back inside. It was nice to be able to walk the lot and look in the cars without a pesky salesperson over your shoulder. Once I narrowed down my search to 3 cars, Randy gave me the keys and told me to let him know if I had any questions. The final 2 vehicles were $2k apart. There was no pressure from Randy to buy the more expensive and actually he advised I buy the lesser vehicle because it met my needs better! I have to say I was a Carmax fanatatic before visting MTN View, but after visiting MTN View, I am now a MTN View Fanatic! I encourage everyone to come out and try it! Randy will treat you with dignity and it will tell you how it is! No guess work!!

GREAT Experience - Highly Recommend!!

by from Harrison, TN |

Randy did a great job, no pressure. I came in and fully inspected the vehicles of interest after reviewing online. Test drove each one without any pressure or time constraints while they reviewed our trade vehicle (which they gave me what I asked for based on NADA trade-in value). I even had my 3 kids test out the space (with backpacks on, etc). Left the dealership with no commitments. Discussed the options of each vehicle with each of my kids and spouse. Prayed about it. Came to an agreement and peace about which one. Came back to the dealership and signed papers! There were two small repair issues that were discussed before purchase that were taken care of by their service center right away. We are headed out for vacation in the vehicle we wanted...I look forward to purchasing from them next time! I highly recommend them to anyone who wants a fair price and great service.

Worth the Drive

by from Nashville TN |

I live 2 hrs away. Mt View had a great price on a 2012 Sonata so I decided to call the dealership. I spoke with Randy, genuine straight shooter (not enough of this around). Told me the price and there was no haggling. Most smart shoppers know the price of the car they are getting into anyways, you know if you are getting a good deal or not. When I arrived Randy gave me the keys and gave me and my Fiancée our space too look at the car by going inside. I can say, I thought this was a little odd at first, but man it was nice to have space to look at the car, play with the features without having anyone looking over your shoulder. He made himself available when I had questions, and he told me where to go for the test drive. I think people might find reservations with this method; I absolutely love it having my own space. He gave me a voucher for Gas, all I had to do is go up the gas station, fill up, and boom I was on my way back home. What an AWESOME experience. I suggest doing your research on a car, if they have what you want, I totally recommend them. **Note, they only got a 3 on the facility because it was not pristine like other dealerships. I could seriously care less that the facilities were vanilla; I only care about getting a good deal on a car. But I wanted my review to be fair.

the best

by from bridgeport, alabama 35740 |

i have bought 4 cars from mtn view randy jones very satisfied each time. you are never rushed to buy anything you can look all day if you want to ,you will be treated very good, i recommend every one i know to go to mtn view before you go anywhere else.hats off to randy jones and crew he is a honest man.

Amazing service and a quick and easy process

by from Hixson Tn |

This was by far the most hassle free experience.Randy Jones was amazing.I got the car I wanted and he worked very hard to get me the best financing.I would definitely buy from this dealership again and I recommend them highly.