Mtn. View @ 153

Used 888-743-4231

"Quality Pre-Owned Vehicles"

Awesome Experience

by from Chattanooga, TN |

This is by far the best experience I have ever had while buying a car. I bought a new car years ago and it took 4 hours to complete the process. This time I emailed Randy that I was interested and after exchanging the info via a couple emails he emailed me and told me to come get my new van. My husband and I went and test drove it and were on our way home 30 minutes later. I am excited and love my new van. THANK YOU RANDY!!

Internet Sales is well below average.

by from Fairfield Glade, Tennessee |

I attempted to gather information via the Internet on the purchase of a Chrysler 300 from Randy. I was interested to the point that I was willing to drive two hours to Chattanooga to make the purchase. I requested that Randy send me the email link to his Finance Manager so that I could confirm financing. Randy responded via email that "he could not proceed any further in helping me without a telephone number". Randy could have easily sent the requested email link in this email...but refused. I thought Internet sales was just that...it appears that Randy was too lazy to assist me in obtaining financing...or simply did not know how to send the requested link. I went to their web site and emailed the Finance Manager via a link on the web...no response. I have since moved on to another dealership...and that Internet Manager had ZERO problems helping me with everything via the Internet. My financing was taken care of that day by their Finance Manager via the Internet...test drove the vehicle and purchased on the spot.

Dont' Buy Here ! !

by from Forest park,GA |

I Called in the morning to find out if the vehicle was available they said yes,i asked who they bank with to transfer founds to purchase a 2004 toyota,they told me which bank it was,i traveled 2 and a half hours "skipped work" then by the time i got there a couple of sales people after beeing so rude they stated the vehicle was on hold for somebody else they couldn't sell it to me,after we got on an argue they finally told me they had to wait 2 hrs for their customer to show up,we agreed on if this person didn't show up in 2 hrs i could buy the truck right the next minute...they said yes of course ..i went to eat then came back after 2 hrs they told me they decided to give the other person more time...and then i decided to just leave ...don't go and buy in this dealership cuz they are very rude people...and have just no desire of doing business or they just don't know how to treat people willing to buy....

Awesome experience

by from Madison AL |

My wife and I drove 2 hours from Alabama to this dealer's location to purchase a 2008 Silverado. This was by far the best buying experience that we have had. Randy was so easy to work with and we were in and out is less than an hour. All I can say is if you are looking for a reliable used car at very good prices give these guys a call.

Great Dealership

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Often, buying a car is unncessarily painful. Here it is a piece of cake. They have a good selection with a fair, nonnegotiable sales price already posted. There are no high pressure sales tactics. They gave us a fair price for our trade and stepped up to the plate to fix a minor mechanical problem within hours.