Bobb Pre-Owned Superstore

Used 888-689-3455

Bobb Says YES!

Incredibly Pleased!

by from Marysville, OH |

My salesman was Steve, what a fantastic guy! I was approved for a fantastic car with a lower interest rate than I expected. The vehicle has low miles and the dealership repaired some things I found after bringing the car home, that I had found. This was definitely the best car-buying experience I've ever had! I will definitely go back when the need arises.

Recent buy

by from Columbus, Ohio |

The personal assistance when we bought our two cars there. Our salesman was very patient with us in making a decision on our vehicles.

Bobb Says Yes Has A one of a kind oil change!

by from Columbus, OH |

Courteous, prompt, made me feel comfortable, and are proactive in preventive maintenance. i had my oil changed and a detail. i was very impressed with the detail of my car, it smells like a new car, and it is still shining after the rain (including the tires) They have an oil change program that uses Krex which provides 120 days of Nationwide Roadside Assistance, Road Tire Hazard, Emergency Rental Car, and an engine lubrication warranty. This is the only place i will get my oil change, just because of these benefits. I have not found any other place in central ohio that has these benefits with an oil change. If you kn ow of anything better, let me know.

Excellent customer service

by from Johnstown, Ohio |

Dale Kontul was extremely helpful when purchasing my first car. He informed me of my options and helped guide me through this process quickly and efficiently. I will definitely recommend this place to everyone I know. The facilities are welcoming and clean. Everyone is friendly.

great service

by from Columbus oh |

The staff was very helpful and worked hard to help us get in the vehicle we wanted. Very glad we made our purchase at Bob says yes!

Unprofessional

by from Columbus,OH |

I had already purchased my car about 2 1/2 years ago and my loan is being paid. I called had questions on how to get a oil change since I purchsaed the car there. The car salesman years ago told me since I purchased the car there then my oil changes are free. Well since the drive is too far i never even tried to get the oil change. When I called today and asked about the man asked me if I was prank calling them. When I asked to speak with supervisor I was trasnfered to Kim who was in accounting who I had to ask who I was speaking to several times just to get her name. A supervisor in sales is not the same as the accounting office.If this was not true about the oil change I was fine with it however, I still had questions about my current purchase becuase I was considering trading in the car for another one. But now no go they did me a favor the unprofessionalism did it. I can propable go else where considering my credit is muchs better. Thanks for treating me the way that you did you did me, my family , friends and CO-workers a favor I will let them know how you treat people.

Worst place in Columbus to buy a car

by from Columbus, OH |

I went to Bobb Suzuki in Feb to get a car. My credit is not the best and I had been working with a salesman there for a few months. Well, he had been contacting me for months after I filled out an online questionarre. He would text me and email me constantly and finally when I really was in desperate need, they made it sound like they could help me. I went to the dealership to just look and see what was available, the salesman had only 2 cars available to me and one of them he kept pushing me to buy. I was stupid and caved in and bought the car. 2 days later the check engine light was on and I noticed the car was making a funny noise under the hood. I tried to get the car in to get it checked out and they service department was always super rude and told me I would have to drop my car off and could not get a loaner to drive. How was I going to get to and from work? So, I was not able to get the car into the shop. Then, 2 / months after buying the car the transmission completely goes out. Now I'm really frustrated because there had to be something wrong with the car before I bought it for the transmission to be finished. I had the car towed to Bobb Suzuki and they would not work with me at all on getting a loaner car. They told me they don't rent out cars and I would have to find a way on my own to get to and from work. My warranty company stated that they was willing to pay the dealership to loan me a car but that the dealership told the warranty company that they was not willing to do that. All people are extremely rude after they get paid for the car they sell you, because after your loan company pays Bobb Suzuki, so what they hell do they need you for!!!! Terrible customer service and selfishness.

They repaired my credit

by from Columbus Ohio |

I just went back to Bobb Automotive earlier this week to upgrade my vehicle that I purchased from them a few years ago. At the time I purchased my first vehicle from them, they told me if I make the payments on time my credit scores would rise quite a bit. Well they were right. This time I got a newer, lower mileage car with a great interest rate. I don't see any reason to shop elsewhere for a used vehicle in central Ohio

oil change rip off

by from athens ohio |

I used to work for bobb suzuki there oil change was only for 5 quarts so ford 5.4 n dodge 5.7 had to pay an extra ten i told some customers to save a few bucks n do it there selfs so I left and am working for a trustworthy company

The Reason There is a Lemon Law

by from Columbus, OH |

this review is overdue but I wanted to make sure others were aware of the tactics the sales people use. About 6 years ago my car crapped out and so I needed a new one. Due to some stupid moves at the age of 18, I didn't have good credit. I had seen the commercials for Bobb Says Yes and so I applied online. I got a call from a woman and was told to come into the office. My fiance (now husband) went with me and we sat down to go over the particulars. Income, payment amount, etc. She said she could use my fiance's income as well which I thought was wierd since we weren't married. She rounded up the numbers when we gave them to her...and I mean rounded way up. In the end she told me the amount I could use to purchase a car from them and that included my trade in and a $300 down payment. There was one car on the lot in my "price range". I needed a car and at that point I wanted something to get me from point A to point B. The car they had wasn't bad. It smelled a little funky but nothing some hanging freshners wouldn't fix. We did all the paperwork and I was out with a working car...until 24 hours later... I was driving and all the sudden was I was decelerating I heard a grinding noise. I pulled over and looked at all of my wheels and my breaks and everything looked fine (I know cars so don't think I just kicked the tires). I called the lot back and they told me to bring it in and they would fix it. 24 hours later, I get a call that it's fixed and I would say that I was happy with the turn around time. I was also happy cause I had just found out I was pregnant and I was excited to have a good vehicle for when the baby was born. 48 hours after I got the car back, I got a call from the saleswoman who said after running some stuff through their financing department it was determined that I needed to give them another $1000 for a down payment?!?! I did not have $1000 to pull out of my you-know-what to give to them. They said I needed to bring the car back or the $1000 within 24 hours. Ok...fine...you can have your stupid car back but I want my cash that I already gave you and you can tow my trade in vehicle back to my house and I will just fix the alternator (big pain in the butt on the car I traded in) for $100 and wait a couple of months for a nicer car. "We already sent your trade-in for scrap". YOU DID WHAT WITH MY CAR BEFORE YOU FINISHED THE FINANCE STUFF? "We can give you the cash amount that we applied to your loan". Ok...fine...I will take that $700 and go buy me a 1993 honda that will probably run better than the car you sold me and now are taking away. "We will have a check for you when you return the other car". Enter me and my fiance to the dealership to drop off the car. My fiance (now husband) was already fuming since the saleswoman clearly fudged our income and in the end screwed us over. I walked in and asked for my check before I returned the keys. I was told it was in the mail?!?!?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS IN THE MAIL?!?! I now have no vehicle to get me to and from work and my doctor's appointments and I have no money to go purchase a car. I didn't get a sorry or anything. I got a rude comment and that's when my husband lost it. I don't condone a male calling a female names but when she said she didn't round up our income numbers and called us liars...he wasn't taking it. He was asked to leave the building. I stood there...crying...in front of the whole showroom floor. I looked at her and said "you should be fired for this" and then looked at the manager and said "let your employees keep fudging their numbers and you are going to loose your job". I walked out. 5 days later...no check 7 days later...no check phone calls, phone calls, phone calls WHERE IS MY CHECK 2.5 weeks later...there's the check I would never recommend someone to go there.

Bobb Pre-Owned Superstore responded to this review

May 23, 2014

Katherine, your feed back is definitely over due by 6 years. Why now? I deeply regret you had an experience such as this, It very rare that anything like this ever occurs. That said, could you please email particulars(location, salesman, your full name) to me such that I may investigate the matter further. My email is tom@bobbauto.com Sincerely, Tom O GM

no,no,no

by from Columbus, OH |

I bought a 2002 pt cruiser from this place and 1 1/2 year later the motor blows on it, so i get it towed back to bobb says yes and they give me another car but I told them I couldn't afford another car, so never mind. And they push me to get another car anyway, and they expect me to make the payment's on it still after the motor blew, and about 4 month's later the other car gets repo cause i told them i couldn't afford it