Bobb Pre-Owned Superstore

Used 888-689-3455

Bobb Says YES!

Go somewhere else.

by from Columbus, ohio |

Never in my life have I been treated so poorly. Most unprofessional business ever. They don't even have a parking spot for you when you come. Three visits and no customers in the showroom yet not one parking spot available. Salesman don't listen and don't want to sell cars very bad. Don't return calls and misinform you.

bob says yes well thats a joke

by from columbus ohio |

Bobb says yes like I said its a joke on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being the worst thats. What I give. Them. They are very disrespectful in the aspect of calling you back. And I myself make good money and would not recommend them to anyone. They need to get with the program.

AMAZING EXPERIENCE!

by from COLUMBUS ,OHIO |

Best buying experience ever! I went to Bobb Suzuki needing a vehicle. Having less then great credit I was expecting the worst! I was helped by a saleman name Hao Vu "Howie" is what he went by! What a great person he was! He made me feel so comfortable with the buying process. He treated me first rate! The financing went really smooth thanks to him explaining in detail how things worked! No hidden surprises. I went there expecting little and left feeling on top of the world! I now have a dependable vehicle to drive ,thanks to Bobb Suzuki!!! If you have been to other places and haven't had a good experience,go see Howie ! I will send everyone I know there!

Lifetime Customer!

by from Columbus, OH |

I did not know what to expect when I came here. I was just driving through and Mr. Glenn approached me and asked if I needed help. He did not hassle me at all. When I finally landed on a car he came out and walked me through the car buying process. Next thing I know I was approved and driving home the car that I landed on! I will definitely come back and see Mr. Glenn. The sales staff was also nice. The other salesmen and managers we welcoming and polite. I will always recommend Bobb Suzuki!

WOW!!!!!!!!

by from COLUMBUS, OHIO |

I COULD NOT BELIEVE THE PHENOMINAL SERVICE EXPERIANCE THAT I HAD DURING MY MOST RECENT VEHICLE PURCHASE AT BOBB SUZUKI, I HONESTLY FELT LIKE MORE THAN JUST ANOTHER CUSTOMER COMING THROUGH THE DOOR. I CAN SUGGEST THIS DEALERSHIP TO ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED WITH THE UPMOST CONFIDENCE!!! THIS IS MAINLY DUE TO THE SIMPLE FACT THAT THERE WASNT ANY "HIGH PRESSURE" SALES TACTICS USED ON MY FAMILY AN MYSELF DURING OUR MOST RECENT PURCHASE. NOT TO MENTION THIS WAS NOT MY FIRST TIME BUYING A USED VEHICLE. MY SALES PERSON JOSH BALL REALLY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO ASSIST MY NEEDS IN A VEHICLE. TRUTHFULLY I DO NOT HAVE THE BEST CREDIT EITHER, SO I WAS VERY THRILLED WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT I WAS ABLE TO DRIVE AWAY WITH A VEHICLE THAT SAME DAY, AND WITH THE MONTHLY PAYMENT I WANTED!!!!!!!!!! GIVE BOBB SUZUKI A SHOT YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

FUN TIME WITH OUR SALESMAN GREG GLENN

by from Grove City |

Greg Glenn helped us with our New Malibu and the loan for it to . Everyone was really nice there . I wanted a 300 payment and it was little more than the but I took the gap insurance to make it 315 cause I used it before when I wrecked a car . We got a car from Greg before and was really happy how he was professional and curtious. We will be taking my MOM there this summer when she is ready to buy . We enjoyed a saturday there it took about 2 hours from start to finish . Thanks bobb says yes . Grove City J.merit and family

steve t

by from westerville oh |

I called and spoke to John Reese about buying a car and explained my credit issues. He did a fantastic job of listening and helping me get into a great car! I will definitely recommend this dealership and my salesperson to all my friends.

unsatisfied

by from columbus,ohio |

what can i say good about my buying experience? nothing at all high pressure fast talking salesman that dont keep their word and try to slip fees by you. pay attention to everything get all promises to fix things or warranty in writing verbal agreements are no good with a dishonest salesman.as for the service department spent 4hrs for a simple fix left without the problem fixed dont think they could change your oil without a service manual. they may get you financed and they will take advantage of your poor or lack of credit save yourself the headache go somewhere else...

Bobb Pre-Owned Superstore responded to this review

April 12, 2013

I deeply regret your experience as we strive to meet and exceed the expectations of all our customers. I strongly urge to contact me to discuss and resolve your situation. Sincerely, Tom O GM 614-853-3000

will never have my 98 ram there again

by from nelsonville ohio |

Service tech took too long would never take my dodge ram back there an service manager is stuck up

Bobb Pre-Owned Superstore responded to this review

April 2, 2013

We are unaware of any 98 Dodge Rams in for service recently. I urge you to contact me at your earliest convenience so we may resolve any issues. Sincerely, Tom O, VP 614-853-3000

Resolved

by from Columbus, Oh |

I had an issue with the servicing of my 2009 Pontiac G6. At first I wasn't satisfied because of the results I had gotten, but the manager of the dealership contacted me and helped me resolve any issues I was unsatisfied with. The manager made sure he stayed in constant contact with me the whole time. I want to say thank you and it made a difference. Once again thank you!