Bobb Pre-Owned Superstore

Used 888-689-3455

Bobb Says YES!

Lifetime Customer!

by from Columbus, OH |

I did not know what to expect when I came here. I was just driving through and Mr. Glenn approached me and asked if I needed help. He did not hassle me at all. When I finally landed on a car he came out and walked me through the car buying process. Next thing I know I was approved and driving home the car that I landed on! I will definitely come back and see Mr. Glenn. The sales staff was also nice. The other salesmen and managers we welcoming and polite. I will always recommend Bobb Suzuki!

FUN TIME WITH OUR SALESMAN GREG GLENN

by from Grove City |

Greg Glenn helped us with our New Malibu and the loan for it to . Everyone was really nice there . I wanted a 300 payment and it was little more than the but I took the gap insurance to make it 315 cause I used it before when I wrecked a car . We got a car from Greg before and was really happy how he was professional and curtious. We will be taking my MOM there this summer when she is ready to buy . We enjoyed a saturday there it took about 2 hours from start to finish . Thanks bobb says yes . Grove City J.merit and family

WOW!!!!!!!!

by from COLUMBUS, OHIO |

I COULD NOT BELIEVE THE PHENOMINAL SERVICE EXPERIANCE THAT I HAD DURING MY MOST RECENT VEHICLE PURCHASE AT BOBB SUZUKI, I HONESTLY FELT LIKE MORE THAN JUST ANOTHER CUSTOMER COMING THROUGH THE DOOR. I CAN SUGGEST THIS DEALERSHIP TO ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED WITH THE UPMOST CONFIDENCE!!! THIS IS MAINLY DUE TO THE SIMPLE FACT THAT THERE WASNT ANY "HIGH PRESSURE" SALES TACTICS USED ON MY FAMILY AN MYSELF DURING OUR MOST RECENT PURCHASE. NOT TO MENTION THIS WAS NOT MY FIRST TIME BUYING A USED VEHICLE. MY SALES PERSON JOSH BALL REALLY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO ASSIST MY NEEDS IN A VEHICLE. TRUTHFULLY I DO NOT HAVE THE BEST CREDIT EITHER, SO I WAS VERY THRILLED WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT I WAS ABLE TO DRIVE AWAY WITH A VEHICLE THAT SAME DAY, AND WITH THE MONTHLY PAYMENT I WANTED!!!!!!!!!! GIVE BOBB SUZUKI A SHOT YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

steve t

by from westerville oh |

I called and spoke to John Reese about buying a car and explained my credit issues. He did a fantastic job of listening and helping me get into a great car! I will definitely recommend this dealership and my salesperson to all my friends.

unsatisfied

by from columbus,ohio |

what can i say good about my buying experience? nothing at all high pressure fast talking salesman that dont keep their word and try to slip fees by you. pay attention to everything get all promises to fix things or warranty in writing verbal agreements are no good with a dishonest salesman.as for the service department spent 4hrs for a simple fix left without the problem fixed dont think they could change your oil without a service manual. they may get you financed and they will take advantage of your poor or lack of credit save yourself the headache go somewhere else...

Bobb Pre-Owned Superstore responded to this review

April 12, 2013

I deeply regret your experience as we strive to meet and exceed the expectations of all our customers. I strongly urge to contact me to discuss and resolve your situation. Sincerely, Tom O GM 614-853-3000

will never have my 98 ram there again

by from nelsonville ohio |

Service tech took too long would never take my dodge ram back there an service manager is stuck up

Bobb Pre-Owned Superstore responded to this review

April 2, 2013

We are unaware of any 98 Dodge Rams in for service recently. I urge you to contact me at your earliest convenience so we may resolve any issues. Sincerely, Tom O, VP 614-853-3000

Resolved

by from Columbus, Oh |

I had an issue with the servicing of my 2009 Pontiac G6. At first I wasn't satisfied because of the results I had gotten, but the manager of the dealership contacted me and helped me resolve any issues I was unsatisfied with. The manager made sure he stayed in constant contact with me the whole time. I want to say thank you and it made a difference. Once again thank you!

Poor Service

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I bought the a car in July. I had noticed shaking when driving the car and noise when turning the tire to the right. I let the sales person know which he set me up for an appointment. Took the car in and the mechanics claim nothing was wrong with the car and the only thing they did was inflate the tires because the error light was on. The more I drove the car the worse it got, tried calling the salesperson back and he never returned my call. Took the car in today 9/10/12, sat for 3 hours before car was looked at and then they said I had to pay for the tired that should have been replaced when it was first taken in. When I asked why do I have to pay for the tire, I was told because the Sales person said and it was past my 30 days, but the salesperson didn't return my calls and the mechanics when they had the car the first time did not properly inspect my car. Will not go there again for another car or service.

Fruastrated

by from Columbus, Ohio |

After spending 2 hours at Ricart Ford and coming up empty handed, I decided to give these guys a try. WOW!! My salesman, Kevin Turner, is the man. Test drove two cars, was in and out in less than 2 hours. Finance manager, Tom was VERY easy to deal with. Everyone here is very down to earth and personable. Will definitely buy here again!

WOW!!

by from Hilliard, Ohio |

Buying a vehicle is something that I personally dread! My Salesman, Rick, was great to deal with and actually made the whole process fun. There are hundreds of local dealerships that I could have purchased from but I am glad that I drove through Bobb Suzuki and met Rick. I WILL by from Him again!