Elmhurst Jaguar

Service 866-983-2077

The Low Price Leader

Jaguar XF

by from Bolingbrook, Il |

Awesome selection of used Jaguars with low miles! Looked on Cars.com for quite a while, great information, and selection. Decided to check out the Elmhurst Jag dealer. Roy met us, no pressure, very informative, helpful and honest !!! Feel the prices were competitive and the atention, customer service was extrodinary.

Great service from Roy and Zian

by from streamwood illinois |

Arrived at dealer expecting poor service and wow I was surprised Roy and Zian were very helpful, right away Roy pulled car inside so I could take a look at it and took it for a test drive just me and my wife.I will go to Elmhurst Jaguar first next time buying used car.

Bad Internet Sales

by from Rockford, IL |

Asked if a vehicle had any of these: Bluetooth DVD Back-up Camera Navigation Response was: "I do not believe it does". Either it does or it doesn't. Bought a vehicle elsewhere the next day.

Buyer Beware!

by from Minnesota |

Buyer Beware! We traveled over 400 miles one way to purchase a vehicle. Deal was completed, paperwork signed, payment made then we were presented a binding arbitration agreement to sign. Short story we refused to sign, they refused to sell. We drove back the 400 miles without a car. A weeks worth of phone calls negotiating, etc. they never once mentioned it. Why would anyone sign a waiver protecting the seller and waiving their constitutional rights as a consumer! We didn't! There is more! We negotiated a price, when the paperwork arrived, the price was higher. They guaranteed the car was in pristine condition, it was far from it. The car wasn't ready to go when we got there, all four tires were very low, certainly not road worthy for a 400 mile trip back home. One would think that a Jaguar/BMW dealership would be a top notch facility. We were sadly disappointed with the entire experience. Do yourself a favor and find a dealership that actually wants your business and respects its customers.

Nice clean car at a good price

by from Bethel Park, PA |

My daughter was looking for a clean used Volvo S40. She found one at Elmhurst Jaguar on the internet. We talked to Zain Merchant over the phone, he was very helpful and sent us pictures of some minor flaws with the vehicle. We drove to Elmhurst and the S40 looked like a new car. Zain, and the rest of the people we talked to at the dealership were friendly and helpful. I would recommend the dealership and Zain Merchant. We purchased a nice clean Volvo at a good price.

Couldn't be better! Very satisfied customers

by from St. Charles, IL |

It was raining when we visited the dealership, but that didn't stop salesman Roy Chiovari from instantly coming out of the showroom and greeting us with a smile. We told him what we were intersted in, and in no time we were taking our future Jaguar XF out for a test drive. Compared to other dealerships, Elmhurst Jaguar stands out as one of the most professional that we've ever purchased a car from. We love our new cat, and we would definitely purchase from Elmhurst Jaguar in the future.

Online experience

by from Louisa Virginia |

Saw vehicle online and contacted dealership. Very responsive staff to include Sales Managers Jack and Kirill. Client Advisor, Zain, extremely helpful in getting me best deal. Flew in, picked up at OHARE, shown vehicle* and experienced a very professional delivery process. This is the way a car should be purchased every time for the customer. Well done.

They don't respond to requests!

by from Chicago, IL |

Never got a response from these guys, but they did pass my phone number onto some dealers from out of state that would contact me with their offers!

Great Service, Awesome Salesman & Manager

by from Richardson, TX |

I stopped by Reliable Chevrolet in Richardson, TX to look at used cars on their lot. A salesman came out & introduced himself. His name was Omar. OMG!!! He was AWESOME. He took his time with showing & letting me test drive different vehicles. Omar told me you can drive every vehicle on this lot, even if you DO NOT purchase one. He said what matters is your Happiness. I drove several vehicles that day. When we came back, I was sitting in Omar's office & his manage Mark came & introduced himself. I told them I would come back the next day. The next day I did not return because I tried a different dealership. Service was not the same as Reliable. The following day I returned to Reliable Chevrolet. I purchased my vehicle with Omar because of the GREAT SERVICE. I was NEVER pressured to buy a vehicle, Omar & Mark took their time to explain EVERYTHING to me. Thank you Omar for the GREAT SERVICE & BEAUTIFUL CAR. If you are shopping for a used vehicle, STOP by RELIABLE CHEVROLET IN RICHARDSON, TX & ASK FOR Omar. He will give you GREAT SERVICE, & SELL YOU A GREAT CAR AT A GREAT PRICE.

Misleading, misinformation, misrepresentation

by from chicago,IL |

Misleading, misinformation, misrepresentation Excellent service by Ron salesmen. But, I would never recommend Jaguar in Elmhurst to buy used cars from. We bought 2006 Volvo few month ago, they stated that car is in perfect condition, even stated stated that A/C works well, off course it was winter and no way of testing it. Summer came A/C is not working. I called dealer to help me out with issue, they disrespectfully unwilling to resolve the issue. Mike

Best Dealer Ever A+++

by from Wood Dale, IL |

This is one of the cleanest dealer I ever been in, Other then that the sales rep and the Manager at this dealer are an A+++ , and about my 2013 Jaguar XF there is nothing like it, I love it and enjoy it more then anything, and also to mention this dealers offers FREE carwashes for life as long as you still own the Jaguar. BIG THANKS to the owner of Elmhurst Jaguar for having an excellent crew.