Elmhurst Jaguar

New 877-865-5661 New877-865-5661
Used 877-516-2297 Used877-516-2297
Service 866-983-2077 Service 866-983-2077

The Low Price Leader!

Great experience, knowledgable and friendly sales!

by from Chicago, IL |

My experience with Elmhurst Jaguar was absolutely excellent! Vito Sarvari, my sales rep, was very knowledgable and helpful. He explained all features of the vehicle and made sure I was absolutely satisfied before I left the dealership. Kirill Ruditskiy, the sales manager made the actual paperwork process a breeze. I think the entire process took 15 minutes. I will definitely

Exceptional customer service

by from Indianapolis |

I was supposed to purchase a new F-Pace from Tom Wood in Indy, but they screwed up my order and price and wouldn't negotiate on the new price.....horrible customer service. I looked online for new XFs and Elmhurst showed up with a great variety of new XFs as well as the BEST prices one could imagine. I had to call them to verify an Indy guy would be eligible for their sales prices. Michal Banach would courteous and quick in his replies to my internet and phone inquiries. Diven Sulkarat was a great sales rep at the show room and helpful in getting a good price for my trade-in. Jack Metz was a congenial finance rep and enjoyable to talk to while wading thru all the finance documents. Going to Chicago to purchase and pick up a very luxurious and great looking Jaguar was worth my time, efforts, and money. These Elmhurst reps valued my time and made this car buying experience worthwhile.

GREAT DEALER!!

by from chicago IL |

This is absolutely the best out there, simple, fast car buying service. great customer service( especially Diven ). Just got my pre-owned car from them and i didn't know car buying could be this fun..highly recommended

Thank you Elmhurst Jaguar!

by from Mundelein |

Great spot to buy my Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 2006. Better value than all other dealerships selling Jeep's. Greeted by a cool sales guy Allen. He was great to work with! I will be back! Thanks guys!

Great facility, friendly and helpful

by from LaGrange, IL |

My wife and I were talking about buying a Jaguar for about a month before we went to Elmhurst Jaguar to test drive a car. Early spring in Chicago it was cold and windy but Roy Chiovari came out to the lot and greeted us, asked what we were looking at and brought the cars inside where we could look at them without freezing. He told us to take out time, test drive the two cars we were interested in and never once tried to put the sales pitch on us. We left with our new car that afternoon. The sales and financing process was painless. I will go back when its time to trade.

Experience at Elmhurst Jaguar

by from Avon, IN |

I am an out of town buyer looking for a specific car for over 2 years. It was located at this dealership & I got lucky for that! What could have been an exhausting and confusing transaction went as smoothly as it possibly could. The service from the phone to the face to face exchange was wonderful. Thanks Devin for keeping it within the 2 hour time limit I had as well. highly recommend this dealership!

8/7/15 Jaguar XJL purchase

by from Richton Park, IL |

This process was smooth from start to finish. Financing was covered via phone because of business obligations. Actual day of the signing was in and out. A1.......

Great Buying Experience - Used car

by from Chicagoland Area |

Stopped in to buy a car. They have a beautiful show room. Was treated wonderfully by all the staff from the moment I stepped in the door to the moment I drove off. The car was used but in impeccable shape. They worked with me to obtain financing meeting my pre-approved financing I brought with me. To the comment below regarding arbitration, this is very common across dealers and across many agreements we sign on a day to day basis as part of the fine print. I did not have a problem with it. I would recommend this dealership if you want no hassles, a great deal and quick service.

This is a Awesome dealership

by from Elmhurst, IL |

I purchased a Jaguar from this dealer and they were awesome. They did not let anything get in their way of getting this car sold. I gave them all information over the phone and I get there and they were ready for me to sign. They also certified my car which gave me a great warranty on the car. I would recommend anyone to go here. I am thinking about going back with a friend of mine to get her a used jaguar.

Great service from Roy and Zian

by from streamwood illinois |

Arrived at dealer expecting poor service and wow I was surprised Roy and Zian were very helpful, right away Roy pulled car inside so I could take a look at it and took it for a test drive just me and my wife.I will go to Elmhurst Jaguar first next time buying used car.