Elmhurst Jaguar

Service 866-983-2077 Service 866-983-2077

The Low Price Leader!

Great service from Roy and Zian

by from streamwood illinois |

Arrived at dealer expecting poor service and wow I was surprised Roy and Zian were very helpful, right away Roy pulled car inside so I could take a look at it and took it for a test drive just me and my wife.I will go to Elmhurst Jaguar first next time buying used car.

Great experience, knowledgable and friendly sales!

by from Chicago, IL |

My experience with Elmhurst Jaguar was absolutely excellent! Vito Sarvari, my sales rep, was very knowledgable and helpful. He explained all features of the vehicle and made sure I was absolutely satisfied before I left the dealership. Kirill Ruditskiy, the sales manager made the actual paperwork process a breeze. I think the entire process took 15 minutes. I will definitely

Experience at Elmhurst Jaguar

by from Avon, IN |

I am an out of town buyer looking for a specific car for over 2 years. It was located at this dealership & I got lucky for that! What could have been an exhausting and confusing transaction went as smoothly as it possibly could. The service from the phone to the face to face exchange was wonderful. Thanks Devin for keeping it within the 2 hour time limit I had as well. highly recommend this dealership!

8/7/15 Jaguar XJL purchase

by from Richton Park, IL |

This process was smooth from start to finish. Financing was covered via phone because of business obligations. Actual day of the signing was in and out. A1.......

Great Buying Experience - Used car

by from Chicagoland Area |

Stopped in to buy a car. They have a beautiful show room. Was treated wonderfully by all the staff from the moment I stepped in the door to the moment I drove off. The car was used but in impeccable shape. They worked with me to obtain financing meeting my pre-approved financing I brought with me. To the comment below regarding arbitration, this is very common across dealers and across many agreements we sign on a day to day basis as part of the fine print. I did not have a problem with it. I would recommend this dealership if you want no hassles, a great deal and quick service.

This is a Awesome dealership

by from Elmhurst, IL |

I purchased a Jaguar from this dealer and they were awesome. They did not let anything get in their way of getting this car sold. I gave them all information over the phone and I get there and they were ready for me to sign. They also certified my car which gave me a great warranty on the car. I would recommend anyone to go here. I am thinking about going back with a friend of mine to get her a used jaguar.

Bad Internet Sales

by from Rockford, IL |

Asked if a vehicle had any of these: Bluetooth DVD Back-up Camera Navigation Response was: "I do not believe it does". Either it does or it doesn't. Bought a vehicle elsewhere the next day.

Buyer Beware!

by from Minnesota |

Buyer Beware! We traveled over 400 miles one way to purchase a vehicle. Deal was completed, paperwork signed, payment made then we were presented a binding arbitration agreement to sign. Short story we refused to sign, they refused to sell. We drove back the 400 miles without a car. A weeks worth of phone calls negotiating, etc. they never once mentioned it. Why would anyone sign a waiver protecting the seller and waiving their constitutional rights as a consumer! We didn't! There is more! We negotiated a price, when the paperwork arrived, the price was higher. They guaranteed the car was in pristine condition, it was far from it. The car wasn't ready to go when we got there, all four tires were very low, certainly not road worthy for a 400 mile trip back home. One would think that a Jaguar/BMW dealership would be a top notch facility. We were sadly disappointed with the entire experience. Do yourself a favor and find a dealership that actually wants your business and respects its customers.

Nice clean car at a good price

by from Bethel Park, PA |

My daughter was looking for a clean used Volvo S40. She found one at Elmhurst Jaguar on the internet. We talked to Zain Merchant over the phone, he was very helpful and sent us pictures of some minor flaws with the vehicle. We drove to Elmhurst and the S40 looked like a new car. Zain, and the rest of the people we talked to at the dealership were friendly and helpful. I would recommend the dealership and Zain Merchant. We purchased a nice clean Volvo at a good price.

Couldn't be better! Very satisfied customers

by from St. Charles, IL |

It was raining when we visited the dealership, but that didn't stop salesman Roy Chiovari from instantly coming out of the showroom and greeting us with a smile. We told him what we were intersted in, and in no time we were taking our future Jaguar XF out for a test drive. Compared to other dealerships, Elmhurst Jaguar stands out as one of the most professional that we've ever purchased a car from. We love our new cat, and we would definitely purchase from Elmhurst Jaguar in the future.