Ron Anderson Chevrolet Buick GMC

464054 State Rd 200, Yulee, FL 32097

New 877-862-0011
Used 877-752-9196
Service 888-211-1432

Voted Best Car Dealer in Nassau County 2013!!

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I recently was in the market for a used vehicle for my son. I spotted a truck online that was in my price range and called the dealership. After a few minutes on the phone with a manager I made an appointment for the next day. When I showed up they had the truck ready for me to test drive and we took it home. Their low key and honest approach is what every car dealer should strive for.

Awesome staff

by from Fernandina Beach, Fl. |

It was nothing but great from the beginning. From my initial visit to just look, Jeremiah did his job in selling his product, but I never felt pressured. I was getting emails from numerous dealers but never had the thought of contacting any, I knew where I was getting my vehicle from. Even when Jeremiah was busy, the guy (sorry I can't remember his name) that orders the cars got the process going and explained the difference in the submodels and helped me make a final decision. Even the guy that processed my paperwork (sorry again I can't remember the name, but he's an FSU fan, BOOOOO), I just felt at home during every process. The entire staff I came across during my visit was awesome. I feel like I can go in and just talk to them as if I knew them apart from the transaction. But Jeremiah is the best, he answered any question I had through emails and phone conversations before I knew what I definitely wanted. He ultimately is my reason for sticking with Ron Anderson. Didn't hurt that he is a Canes fan.

April 8, 2014

Thank you very much Cedric for your review of us. You are a great customer to have. I hope you are enjoying your new 2014 Impala. Go Canes!!!

HIGHLY RECCOMMEND RON ANDERSON TO GET THE BEST

by from NASSUA COUNTY |

WENT TO RON ANDERSON ON STATE RD 200 FIRST TO SEE ONE SUV I KNEW THAT WAS MINE WHEN I SAW IT .... THANK YOU '' JERIMIA JOHNSON '' ,, AND '' PETE '' ... I KNEW WHAT I WONTED , WENT TO IT AND JERIMIA AND PETE ..YOU MADE THIS THE BEST OF ALL , LOOKING FOR MY SUV. AS YOU ALLREADY KNOW I LOVE MY CHOICE I MADE ...YOU ARE THE BEST OF ALL CAR DEALERS. I WENT STRAIGHT TO THE SUV I WONTED AND DROVE IT AWAY THAT NIGHT. I WAS SO SURPRISED HOW FAST AND SIMPLE THEY MAKE YOUR SALE .. THEY DO NOT WAIST YOUR TIME .AND KNOW THERE REALLY THERE TO HELP YOU ,, NOT PUSHY , NOT PRESUREING YOU .. VERY RESPECTABLE SERVICE... '' FROM RON ANDERSONS CAR , TRUCK , SUV , ''. PLEASE ASK FOR '' JERIMIA '' HE IS EXCELENT WITH HIS CUSTOMERS. ... I HIGHLY SAY GO TO '' JERIMIA , FOR YOUR NEXT VEHICLE.. AT RON ANDERSON YULEE FLORIDA . STATE RD 200 .... PRICES ARE GREAT . ... THANK YOU SO MUCH .

April 8, 2014

Thank you very much for your review. You are a joy to work with and I hope you are enjoying your new SUV.

Great Experience. Wonderful Service Department

by from Yulee, FL |

Purchased a vehicle from here and was taken care of. I feel so good about my purchase. I did have minor issues with engine light shortly after purchasing but took it in to Josh in service. He made sure everything was how it needed to be and kept my pocket book in mind as well. Josh called me frequently keeping me up-to-date on the status of my vehicle and when it was finished. As well as a call back after I picked it up. I recommend Ron Anderson to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. Especially to have any type of vehicle serviced. Go see Josh & David in service. You'll be taken care of too!

April 8, 2014

Thank you for your review of our dealership. You are a very valued customer of ours. We hope to see you and your family again.

new truck

by from yulee fl |

i just got a new SUV and the sales guys made it so ez to buy picked my truck out and was driving Monday thay are very nice and is there for you and even after you drive off you can always call them for anything and i like that

July 24, 2013

Thanks so much for your business and it was really a pleasure dealing with someone as nice as you are. Thanks, Warren

G'Ma's New Ride

by from Callahan FL |

Great experience, easy to work with, very professional but personal. Salesman Greg King was sensitive to our wants & needs. Impressed with all of staff & atmosphere. Love my new Equinox!

Excellent Dealer

by from Kingsland, Ga. |

This was the best experience for buying a car in a long time. The salesman and staff were professional and I was not pressured at anytime. Everyone was courtious and accomodating.

Great Experience

by from St. Marys, GA |

We purchased a 2009 GMC Sierra, it was the greatest vehicle purchase ever. Everyone was really friendly. Smooth transaction. Very happy with the whole experience.

2012 Yukon

by from Yulee, Fl |

It is always a pleasure to deal with the Ron Anderson family, from purchasing to the service department.

Car Buying Experience

by from Fernandina Beach Fl |

Ron Anderson Chevrolet is a no hassle dealership. We stopped in knowing what vehicle we were interested in. The salesman, Chris, showed us the features, took us on a test drive, answered our questions, without any pressure to buy. His calm demeanor during the negotiation process was one of the reasons we signed the papers and drove a new vehicle off the lot. He even drove to our house to work on setting up the automatic garage door opener.

No-Hassle Car Buying

by from Fernandina Beach, Fl |

Want to make a stress free purchase? That's what we did the other day at Ron Anderson's. Very courteous and friendly employees that would do anything to make the customer happy, which we were! From test drives to make sure the vehicle fits in the garage to making sure you know what all the bells and whistles do, not a problem. Even had Onstar and XM Radio set and ready to go by the time we left the dealership. Can't say enough about the carefree purchase. I've purchased 3 vehicles from Ron Anderson and the service department is above and beyond what would normally be expected from a dealership. David, the service manager, has treated every one of my vehicles as if it was his own. The customer is definitely a high priority at this dealership and I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a Chevy, GMC, and Buick. Thanks for a job well done!

December 4, 2011

Thank you for the wonderful review!!! We strive to provide the best customer experience and thank you for becoming part of our family! Please remember to call 904-261-6821 if there is anything we can do for you. Thank you again!