Ron Anderson Chevrolet Buick GMC

464054 State Rd 200, Yulee, FL 32097

New 877-368-8334
Used 877-752-9196
Service 888-211-1432

Voted Best Car Dealer in Nassau County 2013!!

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I recently was in the market for a used vehicle for my son. I spotted a truck online that was in my price range and called the dealership. After a few minutes on the phone with a manager I made an appointment for the next day. When I showed up they had the truck ready for me to test drive and we took it home. Their low key and honest approach is what every car dealer should strive for.

AWESOME SALES STAFF!!!!

by from Yulee, FL |

The guys were GREAT!!! My buying experience was pleasurable and I highly these guys. The easiest buying experience I have ever had. Reece was very helpful!!!

2015 Chevrolet Traverse

by from Fernandina Beach, FL |

I purchased a 2015 Chevy Traverse today from Ron Anderson, Jeremiah Johnson was my salesman. The car purchase was great. No one was pushy, gave me a great price on my vehicle. Everyone was fantastic from beginning to end. I will shop there again!

Slipping Belt

by from Monroe, NC |

Outta town on vacation; Alternator belt squealing on my motorhome, took it to local GM dealer, Ron Anderson, to have it tightened. (I think I could've done it myself, but knew I might dig up more snakes than I can kill so take it to somebody who knows what he's doing. They sent out the new guy, who asked how to open the hood. I told him "you can't reach it from there" but I handed him the keys and he tried anyway; the look on his face when he opened "the hood" was priceless. I invited him in, where I had already removed the doghouse. He took one look at the engine compartment and went for help. The old guy said "that's the wrong belt--it's a 3/8" should be at least a half-inch". "Yeah, but you've gotta remove all 4 belts to replace that one, right? Four hours?" He agreed. I said let's just tighten that one to get me home. OK. Old guy showed New guy how to do it -- simple -- I figure 15 minutes I'm outta here with a 1-hour labor charge. New guy broke the bolt. Didn't have the right one (THIS IS A GM DEALER) so had to make a new part. 15 minute job becomes 3 hours and $230.00. Plus Tax. I just wasted almost $250.00 NOW, Mr. Anderson, please don't be too hard on either of your guys. Old guy clearly knew what he was doing, new guy was learning, and I've overtorqued bolts, too (haven't we all?). But you gotta admit that was a steep bill considering services rendered. You have my number. You can make it right if you want to.

Very positive used car experience

by from Fernandina Beach, FL |

Very positive experience. Helpful, no pressure, good test drives, all vehicles in excellent condition.

Awesome staff

by from Fernandina Beach, Fl. |

It was nothing but great from the beginning. From my initial visit to just look, Jeremiah did his job in selling his product, but I never felt pressured. I was getting emails from numerous dealers but never had the thought of contacting any, I knew where I was getting my vehicle from. Even when Jeremiah was busy, the guy (sorry I can't remember his name) that orders the cars got the process going and explained the difference in the submodels and helped me make a final decision. Even the guy that processed my paperwork (sorry again I can't remember the name, but he's an FSU fan, BOOOOO), I just felt at home during every process. The entire staff I came across during my visit was awesome. I feel like I can go in and just talk to them as if I knew them apart from the transaction. But Jeremiah is the best, he answered any question I had through emails and phone conversations before I knew what I definitely wanted. He ultimately is my reason for sticking with Ron Anderson. Didn't hurt that he is a Canes fan.

April 8, 2014

Thank you very much Cedric for your review of us. You are a great customer to have. I hope you are enjoying your new 2014 Impala. Go Canes!!!

HIGHLY RECCOMMEND RON ANDERSON TO GET THE BEST

by from NASSUA COUNTY |

WENT TO RON ANDERSON ON STATE RD 200 FIRST TO SEE ONE SUV I KNEW THAT WAS MINE WHEN I SAW IT .... THANK YOU '' JERIMIA JOHNSON '' ,, AND '' PETE '' ... I KNEW WHAT I WONTED , WENT TO IT AND JERIMIA AND PETE ..YOU MADE THIS THE BEST OF ALL , LOOKING FOR MY SUV. AS YOU ALLREADY KNOW I LOVE MY CHOICE I MADE ...YOU ARE THE BEST OF ALL CAR DEALERS. I WENT STRAIGHT TO THE SUV I WONTED AND DROVE IT AWAY THAT NIGHT. I WAS SO SURPRISED HOW FAST AND SIMPLE THEY MAKE YOUR SALE .. THEY DO NOT WAIST YOUR TIME .AND KNOW THERE REALLY THERE TO HELP YOU ,, NOT PUSHY , NOT PRESUREING YOU .. VERY RESPECTABLE SERVICE... '' FROM RON ANDERSONS CAR , TRUCK , SUV , ''. PLEASE ASK FOR '' JERIMIA '' HE IS EXCELENT WITH HIS CUSTOMERS. ... I HIGHLY SAY GO TO '' JERIMIA , FOR YOUR NEXT VEHICLE.. AT RON ANDERSON YULEE FLORIDA . STATE RD 200 .... PRICES ARE GREAT . ... THANK YOU SO MUCH .

April 8, 2014

Thank you very much for your review. You are a joy to work with and I hope you are enjoying your new SUV.

Great Experience. Wonderful Service Department

by from Yulee, FL |

Purchased a vehicle from here and was taken care of. I feel so good about my purchase. I did have minor issues with engine light shortly after purchasing but took it in to Josh in service. He made sure everything was how it needed to be and kept my pocket book in mind as well. Josh called me frequently keeping me up-to-date on the status of my vehicle and when it was finished. As well as a call back after I picked it up. I recommend Ron Anderson to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. Especially to have any type of vehicle serviced. Go see Josh & David in service. You'll be taken care of too!

April 8, 2014

Thank you for your review of our dealership. You are a very valued customer of ours. We hope to see you and your family again.

new truck

by from yulee fl |

i just got a new SUV and the sales guys made it so ez to buy picked my truck out and was driving Monday thay are very nice and is there for you and even after you drive off you can always call them for anything and i like that

July 24, 2013

Thanks so much for your business and it was really a pleasure dealing with someone as nice as you are. Thanks, Warren

G'Ma's New Ride

by from Callahan FL |

Great experience, easy to work with, very professional but personal. Salesman Greg King was sensitive to our wants & needs. Impressed with all of staff & atmosphere. Love my new Equinox!

Excellent Dealer

by from Kingsland, Ga. |

This was the best experience for buying a car in a long time. The salesman and staff were professional and I was not pressured at anytime. Everyone was courtious and accomodating.