Jimmy Vasser Toyota

466 Soscol Ave, Napa, CA 94559

New 877-286-7398
Used 877-438-0593
Service 877-365-8524

Your Toyota dealer in Napa California!

Lucas Wurz

by from Winters, ca |

Took the time to answer all my question. Felt like I had all his attention. Very good experiance

Not a Good Experience

by from Vacaville, CA |

My experience started out great, they had a 4Runner I wanted to look at. A saleperson from Vasser called me to come and see the SUV when I could. I live 30 minutes away so I made plans to come and see it the next day and called to make sure my salesperson would be there and then was told the car was checked out for Demo and would not be back untl the next day. I told them I could only make that day and they said they would work on getting it back. On my way to another dealership at 4:30pm they told me the car was there and I could come see it. I made the drive and go there and drove the car. I had my car appraised for tr5ade in and was very surprised at how much tehy low balled me. I told them what I was willing to do as far as payment, trade in, etc and asked them to run my application and get back to me. (I didn't have time to sit and wait). I never got a call back. Never not heard back from a dealership before. I will never buy a car from them again. They wasted my time and made me feel very unimportant.

Vasser Toyota

by from Napa, Ca |

Amazing staff . no pressure or fast talk ,just very adept at getting the BEST deal for their customers .. Great people !!

Professional

by from Napa CA |

Mike Bray was very helpful and came through for us when another dealer dropped the ball on finding the new Highlander we wanted. He and the staff at Jimmy Vasser were excellent!

Diligence!

by from Napa,ca |

Mike Bray was my consultant today on my purchase of a used 2008 toyota tundra. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about not only the vehicles but how to lead me towards my desired future vehicle. I appreciate his and all of his colleagues hard work and determination here at Jimmy Vasser Toyota in Napa