FairLease

(4.0) 4 Reviews

8131 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, TX 75251

Used 972-664-1088

I would buy again from Fairlease

by from Dallas, TX |

We bought a car from Fairlease in Dallas TX and had a great experience. The car was a great price and we would know as we had been looking for this model of car for about 6 months. The deal beat the Ford dealership with a similar car. Easy to work with and no problem that we were not using in house financing, Great service and great car

Breach of Contract!!!

by from Dallas |

To Whom It May Concern: I had a very bad experience at Fairlease. I have bought the car, signed all the paper work, paid the car in full. They called me back a few hours later and said that the car was sold to someone else. I am writing this letter to share my buying experience at Fairlease. I do not understand how this could have occurred. I was very disappointed with the situation that it was not handle in the professional manner. It caused me a great deal of anxiety and stress after they have taken my $35,240.25 cashier check, said the car was mine and refused to give me the car I had already purchased. It appears that they pull the deal is because I do not want their in house financing. I have talked to the vice president and he did not care and showed no sympathy. All he said was that it was their mistake for selling the car that was sold to somebody already. I had to come back the next day to demand my cashier check back. Please be very careful of purchasing a car from this place. It is not a true dealership, they did not handle this situation very well and everything seems to be very fishy.

Used car shopping

by from Dallas, TX |

Found a quality car at a great price. Friendly salesperson. All the paperwork was handled quickly and correctly. This is not a traditional dealer, so don't look for a showroom floor...they are part of a Credit Union.

FairLease was wonderful

by from Dallas, TX |

Such an easy place to deal with. No pressure from salesmen at the door, very friendly environment. It's actually an office building. The truck I bought was even nicer than I expected it to be when I saw it in person. Definitely will be back when my wife needs a car.