FairLease

8131 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, TX 75251

Used 972-664-1088

Super Fast

by from Dallas |

I recently leased a 2015 Toyta Tacoma from Fair Lease. Over the years I have purchased and also Leased many new vehicles and I have to say by far FairLease has the easiest process I have ever seen. Brandon Wood was my Leasing agent. I done 95% of my communicating with Brandon thru email. Brandon found exactly what I wanted and even offered to deliver it to me. What a GREAT Experience.

Great Experience!

by from Dallas, TX |

I recently leased a Honda Accord through Fair Lease, and it was by far the best car shopping experience I have ever had. I needed a new car pretty badly, but I had been avoiding it because I dreaded the process SO MUCH. However, working with Fair Lease changed all of that. I worked with Dan Fuller and he was excellent. Even when I was a pain to work with, he always was committed to getting everything taken care of efficiently. You truly do not get personalized customer service like this anywhere else. I really just cannot say enough great things about the company and about Dan. I have had my car for just over a month and this morning Fair Lease had warm cookies delivered to my house! I will absolutely be using Fair Lease again and would recommend others do the same.

I would buy again from Fairlease

by from Dallas, TX |

We bought a car from Fairlease in Dallas TX and had a great experience. The car was a great price and we would know as we had been looking for this model of car for about 6 months. The deal beat the Ford dealership with a similar car. Easy to work with and no problem that we were not using in house financing, Great service and great car

Breach of Contract!!!

by from Dallas |

To Whom It May Concern: I had a very bad experience at Fairlease. I have bought the car, signed all the paper work, paid the car in full. They called me back a few hours later and said that the car was sold to someone else. I am writing this letter to share my buying experience at Fairlease. I do not understand how this could have occurred. I was very disappointed with the situation that it was not handle in the professional manner. It caused me a great deal of anxiety and stress after they have taken my $35,240.25 cashier check, said the car was mine and refused to give me the car I had already purchased. It appears that they pull the deal is because I do not want their in house financing. I have talked to the vice president and he did not care and showed no sympathy. All he said was that it was their mistake for selling the car that was sold to somebody already. I had to come back the next day to demand my cashier check back. Please be very careful of purchasing a car from this place. It is not a true dealership, they did not handle this situation very well and everything seems to be very fishy.

FairLease responded to this review

August 16, 2013

The car business has many moving parts, and sometimes a car can be sold before all of the sales staff can be made fully aware. The customer was informed as soon as the error was realized and notified. We offered to source another vehicle as close to the same as the one sold and we were told by the customer that he was coming with a check for the original car. He was again told when he arrived of the error and offered solutions, but again refused and left the check for the car stating he would be back later for his car. We pleaded with him to take the check and not leave it, and allow us to find him another vehicle. When he returned, we again tried to give him the check but he still refused stating that the car was his. The next day he called demanding his check, which was of course immediately returned as we had insisted twice the day before. We made every attempt to help the customer, but our solutions were not acceptable in his eyes. FairLease prides itself on a superior level of customer service and we offer every possible solution to our customers.

Used car shopping

by from Dallas, TX |

Found a quality car at a great price. Friendly salesperson. All the paperwork was handled quickly and correctly. This is not a traditional dealer, so don't look for a showroom floor...they are part of a Credit Union.

FairLease was wonderful

by from Dallas, TX |

Such an easy place to deal with. No pressure from salesmen at the door, very friendly environment. It's actually an office building. The truck I bought was even nicer than I expected it to be when I saw it in person. Definitely will be back when my wife needs a car.