Autohaus of Peoria

Service 888-228-9870

The Better Way To Buy

Excellent Experience

by from Peoria, IL |

Just bought a used E350 Mercedes from another dealer but have used Autohous for service. They are a class act for sure!

January 4, 2013

We are very glad to hear that our service staff has made every visit for you a great one! Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Have a great day and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

E350 Benz

by from Peoria, IL |

First class dealership with no pressure sales group. Thoroughly enjoy my car and have had great service (maintenance only). Will buy from them again.

Service Issues

by from Yates City, il |

Purchased a new Passat TDI November of 2011. Car has been great and would recomend it to anyone. The biggest issue I have had is the service department. I have had the car in for maintenance 4 times. 3 of the 4 times there has been some type of issue. They were out of a filter..service was suppose to be done at 1 but was not finished till 3:30. The last time they forgot to put in diesel additive in and of course the light came on while I was out of town. I think they overbook the appointments and cant stick to promised pickup times. Decided to do my own maintenance from now on despite the free maintenace from VW for three years. Just started looking for a new car for my wife, but will take my business elsewhere.

AUTOHAUS OF PEORIA IS EXCELLENT.

by from PEORIA, IL |

HAD MY AUDI TT IN FOR PLANNED SERVICE. THE WORK WAS DONE FAST AND CORRECT. THE FACILITY IS ONE OF THE FINEST IN THE AREA.

Horrible Service

by from 61603 |

Tge buying experience was great, the facitiy is remarkable. But have something break and you cant get a hold of them. Get voice mail and they never return call. Im taking my car somewhere else.

July 19, 2012

We are very sorry to hear that you have been having problems getting through to someone at our dealership, please understand that this is not how we typically do business. If you call our local number, 309.243.700, M-Th 9am-8pm, or F-Sat 9am-6pm, someone should be at the front desk to answer and direct your call. If for some reason no one picks up, you can try calling our brand specific 1-800 numbers that route to our Service Advisors. Audi- 888-693-5927, Mercedes-Benz- 888-693-6004, Porsche- 888-694-1721, & Volkswagen- 888-693-5963. You can also schedule service appointments online by visiting any of our brand websites http://www.drivepearl.com/autohaus_of_peoria.htm "Click on any logo under picture and once redirected, navigate to schedule service". If you continue to experience problems, please let us know and we will continue to do our best to find a quick and effective solution. Thank you for your feedback!

Wind noise repair

by from Dunlap, IL |

I was able to work with Nick, Service Advisor,on a wind noise problem with the left door. The VW rep was very helpful. It was a bad channel for the window that was causing the problem.

Out Of Town Purchase

by from Atlanta, Ga |

Flew from Atlanta to Chicago then Peoria. Experience was great from Woody picking us up from the airport until driving away. Written agreement specified they would reimburse for a broken light and installation. I purchased the light and installed myself. Had local dealership fax the receipt for the cost of the light twice. Never been reimbursed. No only did I get STIFFED for the written agreed upon light but the dealership had to know that the BATTERY was DEAD. Had to immediately replace battery. A friend sold his Boxter and is upgrading. I did not suggest a dealership for his future purchase.

November 7, 2011

Hello, First let me apologize that you encountered this type of experience with our dealership. I assure you this is not how we conduct business, and I will have our customer relations manager look into it immediately. If you would like to contact her directly she can be reached at patience.elsey@pearlautomotivegroup.com or 309.243.3926. We will likely be able to obtain your contact information from our records and should be able to contact you soon. Again I do apologies for this occurrence. Keri Reilly Internet Manager

superb facility, savvy sales staff

by from raleigh, nc |

I was especially impressed with the knowledge and professionalism of Woody on the Porsche showroom. He's a great person to work with and this dealership offers a tremendous facility. It really is gorgeous and as nice of a dealership as you'll find anywhere.

October 28, 2011

Thank you Matthew for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. At Autohaus we strive to exceed a customers expectations, and receiving feedback that indicates we have done so helps us know we are accomplishing what we set out to do.