Suburban Infiniti of Troy

Service 888-526-5195 Service 888-526-5195

Make the choice

Outstanding Sales and Service

by from Bloomfield Hills, MI |

I just purchased my third car in a row from Suburban Infiniti of Troy. Jesus Trujillo is an excellent salesperson who went above and beyond to make my purchasing experiences most enjoyable. He worked extremely hard to find the exact car I wanted and did everything in his power to make sure I was happy. I couldn't ask for a more reliable sales consultant than Jesus. Over the last six years, I have also taken my cars to Suburban for all service needs and have found them to be friendly, efficient, and fair. All in all, I have nothing but great things to say about this dealership.

Very happy with my new lease

by from Troy, MI |

I recently leased a QX60 from this dealership, my sales rep was Gary Davis. Very friendly and good to work with, no problems finalizing a very fair price and they seem to have a good inventory of available cars for the product line. I have leased about 5-6 other times and this experience was probably the best and least stressful.

Great service

by from Troy, mi |

Great crew that helped us lease a car smoothly and easily.

Great customer service

by from Center Line, MI |

Although I didn't buy, they were patient with me and the delays on getting there. I was greeted warmly and will consider them in the future.

March 14, 2016

Joe, it's always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with your dealership experience and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Gary Davis Suburban Infiniti

by from West Bloomfield |

Gary Davis provided superior service when buying a QX 50.This is our second Infiniti thru Gary.

March 14, 2016

Jerry, it's great Gary could help you out once again! Thank you for your feedback and enjoy your new QX50!

great dealership experience

by from Troy, MI |

Great all-around experience purchasing a vehicle. Staff was available and helpful and we were able to get everything done in a minimal amount of time. Sales staff was great.

December 24, 2015

It is great to hear that they could make your car buying experience a smooth and timely purchase! We hope you are enjoying your vehicle and we look forward to working with you again.

Used car purchase

by from Canton, MI |

All though the car search parameters on cars.com and the dealer site proved inconsistent and gave inaccurate results, the sales representative, Dan Stroinski of suburban Infiniti of troy, was vary focused on trying to find me a vehicle according to my specifications. He was friendly and attentive and although I did not find exactly what I was looking for, I did find a suitable vehicle at a reasonable price.

December 24, 2015

Thank you for the feedback! It is great that we could find you a vehicle that you are happy with and we hope you continue to enjoy it! We hope to work with you again soon!

great service , they work with you. fair pricing

by from harrison twp |

great service , they will work with you. fair pricing , very happy with .

December 24, 2015

It's always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with your dealership experience and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Amazing service and pleasant experience

by from Commerce twp |

I can honestly say that this was my most pleasant and quickest transaction purchasing a car, having purchased BMW, Toyota and Honda but no salesman took care of us TRULY like salesman Velko Stamevski and the GM Marc. I would definitely come back and refer family and friends as my wife and I are greatful for the time, honesty, service and professionalism they offered us.

December 24, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback! It is so nice to hear that Velko could give you an honest and professional experience at our dealership. We hope you are still enjoying your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you when your ready for the next one!

Great experience

by from Rochester Hills |

I just leased my third Infiniti with Suburban Infiniti of Troy. Jesus Trujillo helped me with my last two leases. He is an outstanding salesperson, honest, and in my opinion, a very funny and personable man. I was actually considering leasing from another car manufacturer but because of both Jesus and the great performance of their vehicles I again am in another new Infiniti. Also, when you go there visit their cafe bar. They have the best tuna fish sandwich wraps!

December 25, 2015

Bella, thank you for your continued business and great feedback! We are so happy that you returned because of the experience Jesus has provided you with! We look forward to working with you again for the next lease!