Suburban Infiniti of Troy

Service 888-526-5195

Make the choice

disregard the last review

by from Waterford, MI |

Great service. Purchased the car and sales staff were very friendly and gave a great deal on the car. Service staff is friendly and professional. Had an issue where they ordered the wrong part but manager called to apologize and took the car in promptly to service the vehicle. Always an excellent job from the mechanics. Highly recommended.

A Sad Lack Of Honesty Continues And Compounds

by from Kalamazoo |

Regarding the response from Suburban Infiniti. The sales department staff that I had contact with did not respond in this matter described in their reply of May 27. The response of May 27 is an attempt to spin and reimage the actual events. No sales department staff contacted me to disclose the removal of CPO status even after I had told them that I'd be driving 140 miles to their dealership the next day. As I stated in my review of May 24, I found the change myself and contacted them and pointed out the change. Both staff members behaved as if that was news to them and didn't know the status had changed nor who had changed it. To state as they did in their May 27 reply that "we quickly corrected and then advised you of shortly after your inquiry." is an complete fabrication and further diminishes the credibility of Suburban Infiniti.

A Sad Lack of Honesty From The Start

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

I found a used CPO vehicle Suburban Infiniti of Troy was marketing on cars.com. I confirmed with one of their sales personnel during two separate phone conversations that it was in fact being sold as a CPO. I made it clear that I was only looking for a CPO vehicle, the salesman acknowledged that requirement. I planned to drive about 280 miles (round trip) the next day to look at and very likely purchase the car. The evening before I re-checked their advertisement to review it with my wife, at that point I noticed that during the previous 6 hours the "sellers notes" had been completely changed, their little story about the car was totally different and the CPO status had been completely removed, however the price had not been lowered. The following conversation with two different members of their sales department ended with neither admitting responsibility or even acknowledging what had taken place. This would have been a massive issue had their little game been sprung on me after I had drove to their showroom only have to turn around and drive back home. Clearly a very disappointing throw-back to some old school auto sales tactics.

Suburban Infiniti of Troy responded to this review

May 27, 2014

Steve, We apologize for the misunderstanding that took place regarding the vehicle information listed online, as we acknowledge that we did have incorrect data listed for the car that you were interested in, which we quickly corrected and then advised you of shortly after your inquiry. We strive for excellent customer service and complete guest satisfaction, so we would never intentionally mislead anyone by luring them in with inaccurate information, but we do occasionally make mistakes. If you would like to further speak to your concern, we would love to speak with you and work to rectify this situation. Please call our Retail Operations Manager, Marc Sturm at (248) 731-3300 to discuss. Thank You.

Such a great people, best experince ever.

by from West Bloomfield, MI |

just purchased today a used car (2011 Acura MDX) from this dealer, all what I can say is, I have never seen such a great service and nice people as the people work there. Mark, Dan, and Rick all of them helped me getting the best deal ever for my trade-in and a great deal on the MDX...highly recommended for their honest, and for their great customer service...the best experience ever. thank you guys for making me and my family so happy.