Turnersville Mazda

3000 Rt. 42 S, Sicklerville, NJ 08081

Happy with mazda service

by from Williamstown New Jersey |

Never had a problem with my mazda. Love the service department 156132sm

Great service... Love this place!!!

by from Runnymede, nj |

Great service and friendly staff always!!! Would recommend to everyone.

Very happy loyal customer

by from Sicklerveille, nj |

I am a loyal customer to turnersville Mazda because I recieve excellent service at a fair price. Always great service from the service department here, Bernie has always taken care of me! This is advice how loyal I am that I drive 16 miles to the dealership to get my car s revived here. Great team here. Thank you for taking care of myself and my car. 219946ae

Turnersville mazda

by from Westville , nj |

My experience here is very friendly and professional 147384sm

Amazing service

by from Turnersville nj |

Moshe Hemo was such a joy to have as a salesman. He did what ever he could for me and got me into my first car. I couldn't thank him enough for his help and hospitality.

Commitment to Customer Service

by from Marlton, NJ |

Mazda of Turnersville was my destination when I set out to purchase a new Mazda CX-5. I initially went to the dealer to test drive the 2015 model; however, after doing some research, I decided I wanted to wait for the 2016 model that had the final touches in terms of the features I was looking for in my new car. The folks at this dealer never pressured me in to settling for the 2015 model; rather, they worked with me to find the right car that met my exact requirements. Kailesh Asher, the Sales Manager, took down all of the requirements, and placed the order for the first ones to come of the assembly line. He even invited me to test drive the first models to hit the lot while waiting for mine to arrive. Once it did, I could not be happier with the car buying process. The pricing was fair, and there was never any pressure to acquire any additional accessories that did not work for me. In fact, the entire transaction was handled within a hour, and that included a thorough feature review provided by Mukesh Asher, my Sales Representative. I cannot saying anything more than a heartfelt "thanks" to the folks at this dealership (especially Kailesh and Mukesh). I am now driving the car that I wanted and the entire process was a model in true customer service. They worked with me at every step of the process to ensure my needs were met. I highly recommend this dealership for anyone interested in buying a Mazda.

Love my new car and salesman

by from nj |

Moe was my salesman in buying my 2010 mazda 3s. He was super helpful and very personable. He was thorough and helped in every way he could To get into my new car that I love. I definitely recommend purchasing a vehicle from him.

Tracy's cx7

by from Pine hill, NJ |

Moe is the best! Just when I thought it wasn't posible for me to finance a car, Moe came through and made it happen! Now I have a reliable car to drive my children around. Thanks Moe

Excellent Professional Service

by from Egg Harbor NJ |

Easy, fast and courteous! Our sales rep was Steve Taylor and he was awesome. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car.

Thanks!!!! I am now an owner of a 2016 Mazda CX-5

by from Bridgeton, NJ |

Brick Wilce was very helpful and very informative. He helped make the buying process painless and effective. Thank you!!!