Turnersville Mazda

3000 Rt. 42 S, Sicklerville, NJ 08081

Albert

by from Berlin |

Mo was very friendly and helpful. My process was simple and efficient not something associated with buying a car so it was refreshing. Thanks again!!

Outstanding dealership with great service

by from Turnersville , NJ |

From the time we walked in our buying experience and final purchase was outstanding! Excellent service from the sales manager Mike and sales rep. Mo , they were very understanding of our situation. They made our buying experience very easy and relaxing. Buying this car was not stressful in anyway! And a special thanks to the whole staff! Would recommend Turnserville Mazda to anyone.

Wonderful service great people

by from Dorothy nj |

My salesman moe was outstanding my car died earlier that day I called and he found the perfect car for me and and mike and everyone worked to get everything approved and 3 hours later I was driving home any other car I have ever bought took days to finalize but not here it was a wonderful buying experience and I will send everyone there to moe

Excellent Service

by from Sewell, NJ |

Moe handled the trade in of my car and the purchase of my certified pre-owned Mazda3. He answered all of my questions and was very helpful & professional. I would highly recommend this dealership if you're looking for a great vehicle and buying experience. My family has purchased multiple vehicles from Turnersville Mazda and we will continue to come here in the future!

Moe was awesome!

by from South jersey |

Moe did an amazing job getting me in and out with a new car in no time. One of my best car buying experience.

Great experience

by from Carneys point,nj |

Salesman Mo was excellent in working with my needs. He went above and beyond my expectations and I was treated as a valued customer.

Nice building and cars

by from Turnersville nj |

Good expierence quick easy and helpful willing to negotiate

Willie's first CX9

by from Turnersville, N. J. |

Had a great and pleasant experience going through all phases of purchasing a car.

My CX 5 purchase at Turnersville, NJ Mazda

by from Marlton, NJ |

Bought a new 2015 CX 5 last Saturday ( 9th of August) Steve Taylor was my sales associate. Steve did an excellent job of promoting the CX 5's features and benefits. He also had the right car and style on the lot I believe he came up with a fair price for this fully loaded automobile which met my requirements. It's so loaded that the only thing I really need to purchase is my Zoom Zoom license plate holder. I've had the car three days and it is and so far so good. I believe that Steve's knowledge of the Mazda and the test drive in real traffic conditions won me over. Added note- I have done my fair share of business with the Penske Automotive group on the Black Horse Pike ( both Honda and Acura dealers.) Nothing against them personally, however, their test drive track is a joke. It is so curved that you can not get the car over 30 miles an hour. I test drove the Rouge ( which I was comparing against the CX 5) and had no idea what the car would do under normal driving conditions. Cabin noise was an issue with the Rouge but was unable to determine if this was going to be a factor because we couldn't take the car out for a real test drive.

My first car

by from Bellmawr, nj |

I just bought my first car from Mo was absolutely excellent! Rather than let me sign the loan for the expensive car I want he talked me into something that was better for me. He knew the answer to everything I asked, gave his personal recommendations and explained anything that I wasn't sure about. He made my first experience an easy and enjoyable time. Will definitely be back when I opt to get a new car again, couldn't have had a more personable experience, definitely recommend mo and Turnersville Mazda to everyone!