Turnersville Mazda

(4.8) 5.0 273 Reviews

3000 Rt. 42 S, Sicklerville, NJ 08081

A great Mazda dealership

by from Thorofare, NJ 08086 |

An excellent place from which to purchase or lease a car. My salesman, MO, although fairly new, was a pleasure to be with. He explained everything in a clear concise tone, and was easy to "work"with. MO has very good people skills and should continue to be even better as he gains more experience. Great salesperson.

Satisfied Customer

by from Turnersville, NJ |

I just purchased a 2016 Mazda 6 Touring. What I liked most about the process was the response time of the salesperson I worked with. I was able to test drive the car in the morning; I then had to take care of some things related to my own work. However, during the day, I was in communication with the salesperson about the price negotiation. Eventhough it was done via the telephone, it was as efficient as doing it via texting and/or IM :) By 8PM that night I picked up my new car from their dealership; the car even had to be driven in from another dealership. It was a pleasant and quick experience.

Loved my Mazda, not the service center

by from Blackwood, NJ |

Recently took my 2007 Mazda 3 in for service. A tire was losing air, my front and back headlights were out on my driver side and my check engine light was on. When they called me to tell me what they found, they told me they fixed my front headlights. I asked about the back and they said "nope nothing wrong with the back" no I assure you they are out too. Sure enough they went back and fixed them too. That's not the first time I've had to ask them to go back and re-inspect an issue. They told me I had a few problems that were causing my check engine light to come on. I asked which were critical, b/c I planned to buy a new car in a few months. The manager assured me that "none were performance issues" So I opted not to fix them. Two days later, my car broke down. I believe I blew a head gasket. When we called Mazda to ask about it the manager told us that his team wouldn't have been able to find that issue. Which I'm not surprised by when if I'm taking it from a skill level, since the mechanics couldn't identify a broken tail light, but i would think if you have it hooked up to identify the check engine light issue, something would tell you that there was a major issue with the car. I loved my Mazda, all 125k miles that I put on it. But unfortunately, as I now shop for a new car, I won't buy a new one, simply because I don't want to deal with their service center.

Family of Mazda Owners

by from Wenonah, NJ |

We just purchased our 7th Mazda, the last 5 from Turnersville Mazda with Yuriy Rozenfeld - thank you Yuriy! Yuriy is very pleasant to deal with, doesn't feel like a sale. Turnersville Mazda is a very clean dealership, good location and friendly personnel. Safety features and minimal repairs needed on our first Mazdas (05 Mazda6 and 06 Mazda3) were reasons to feel confident in having our daughters purchase their own (Leased 2010 Mazda6 and Mazda3, own 2014 CX5, 2015 Mazda3, and 2016 CX5). The service dept is a quality feature, friendly personnel, personal explanation of work completed. Would certainly recommend this dealership (and Yuriy) for an honest, easy and confident purchase!

Lease expiration & options

by from Blackwood, NJ |

I went to Turnersville Mazda this past weekend to see what my options were with the return of my 2013 Mazda CX5. I had the pleasure of working with Yuri. We sat down and he went over my options of purchasing my returned leased vehicle or entering a new lease. He showed my side by side comparisons as what it would cost me to buy/lease for different terms. He also told me that with a purchase, I should add in the cost of an extended warranty which I completely forgot about. I was impressed with Yuri's knowledge and professionalism and the process was quick and painless. I went home with a 2016.5 CX5 in red which my wife loves. I highly recommend Turnersville Mazda.

First time customer--HAPPY

by from Turnersville, NJ |

Walked in looking for information on a cross over type of vehicle and was greeted by Yuriy Rozenfeld who was extremely pleasant, professional and able to guide me to the perfect car -- a CX5. I liked this dealer-ship also because there was no high pressure which I think is unusual at most car dealerships. Perhaps Mazdas sell themselves, but whatever the reason, I am very pleased.

above and beyond!

by from Burlington, NJ |

I was so happy with my experience last weekend buying a new CX-5 from Turnersville Mazda. Mark Betterly, sales manager, was so helpful, knowledgeable, friendly and caring. He made the car buying process so easy. I would definitely recommend this dealership, especially Mark Betterly. 5 + stars!!!!!!!!!

An easy and enjoyable experience

by from Philadelphia Area |

First time purchasing a Mazda. Great experience at this dealership. Even with issues and a plethora of questions, they were calm and extremely nice. Would go back to purchase another Mazda from Yuriy and the Asher brothers!

Great service!

by from Wildwood, NJ |

Just bought my second vehicle a Mazda CX3-2016 from Turnersville Mazda. As always great service and personalized solutions. My sales representative Yuriy was amazing from the begining to the end.The process was smooth and in no time i drove off the lot with my new car.

Ms. MM

by from Pine Hill, NJ |

Mr. Yuri Rozenfeld was a knowledgeable, friendly, and cooperative sales person. Since he had the qualities of being a knowledgeable, friendly, and cooperative sales person we were able to make a deal. If you are shopping at Mazda, Turnersville I recommend you ask for Mr. Yuri Rozenfield to assist you.