Auto Land

Auto Land

1920 6th St Southwest, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404

Used 877-649-8615

Your Low Price leader!!!!

Great dealer to do business with.

by from Cedar Rapids Iowa |

Very easy car buying experience. They have very good quality cars that are not over priced. We have bought three different cars from them... and look forward to doing business with them again. Would recommend them to anyone.

Auto Land responded to this review

June 26, 2014

Thanks for your review and your business. Come see us again for any need and hopefully serve you again! Thanks.

You can trust this company

by from Iowa City |

This company has high integrity. The selection of cars is modest, but well chosen. The dealers are honest and well informed folks who really know their vehicles. After several experiences with them over the years, my family considers them the most trusted source of used cars in eastern Iowa.

Great low prices on cars near home!

by from Tama, IA |

I was able to find cars within my price range and mileage within my range too. It was easy to contract the dealers and set up times to test drive and talk about the financial situations.

Great Place to buy a vehicle!

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

We found a car online for a great price. We went in to look at it and drive it. We asked if it would be ok to take it to our mechanics and that was no problem. Our mechanic said the SUV we looked at was in GREAT shape at a great price! The buying process was easy and relaxed. We didn't feel pressured at all which is a huge plus. The trade in process was easy. When its time for a "new to us" car again we will be returning customers.

Sweet deal

by from Creston, IA |

Drove up from sw Iowa. Glad I did. John was great, not pushy. The truck i wanted had some used tires. He replaced them with new ones, for the same price. He also gave me a fair price for my Truck.

Excellent Service and Sales. Great Staff.

by from Fairfax, Iowa |

We have purchased several vehicles from Autoland and could not be more pleased with the quality of vehicles they offer and the service they provide. The staff are fantastic to work with and they do not utilize high pressure techniques but rather focus on ensuring that their customers have a positive experience that makes them want to return - which is exactly the reason we have returned so many times. Our newest purchase was last month - a 2011 Ford Truck that we love!! We have had all of our service work done at Autoland and they always worked diligently to get our vehicles in right away. Every experience we have had with Autoland has been a positive one and they have definitely earned our past, present and future business.

Great Place To Do Business With

by from Cear Rapids IA |

Recently purchase a used car, Autoland saved me thousands of dollars. All my questions were answered and John was great to work with. Will definitely be back and would recommend Autoland to my friends and family.

Great used vehicle

by from Marion, IA |

I recently bought a used pickup from this dealership. I couldn't be happier. It looks great and it runs great too. After looking for what seemed to be an eternity I noticed that Autoland had exactly what I was interested in. After John explained the vehicle to me and I took it on a test drive I knew I was going to be an owner. Thanks John.

Great Staff. Great service. Thank you for my car!!

by from Cedar Rapids, Ia. |

John and his staff were very fun and easy to work with. I didn't have to go through several different salesmen to buy my new car. John was honest and gave me a fair deal on my trade in. I noticed something that needed to be fixed on my new car a couple weeks after I bought it and John got my car in right away at my convenience and it was taken care of free of charge. Great customer service! I feel confidant that I can take my car to Autoland for any routine maintenance or mechanical work I may need in the future. Thanks again John and staff.

Bought a nice car!

by from Cedar Rapids Ia |

Bought a nice 2010 Ford Fusion. Nice and friendly people. They showed an inspection sheet of what was done on the car. Arranged my financing. No pressure. Nice and easy like it should be. This is the second car I have purchased. When my kid gets to be 16 I will purchase another one there too!