3400 Route 42, Turnersville, NJ 08012

New 888-448-6256
Used 888-459-2351
Service 877-693-5548

As a part of the Turnersville AutoMall and Penske Automotive Group, We've Got You Covered!

Why go anywhere else?

by from Moorestown, NJ |

Not only do they offer great customer service and have a top-notch professional staff; they also have 10 franchises all in one location! Buying a New car has never been easier! Why go anywhere else to shop for a new or used vehicle???

by from Pleasantville, NJ |

Robert Centola, the most professional and patience person, always kept me informed about the status of the process of getting a loan, showing me the 2010 Camry, was the easiest step and applying for a loan, well. With more than one financial institutions. They were able to get it done. & for the reason I am driving the Toyota I had in mind. Thank you to the team who made it possible...

Excellent Service from Alexander Arena

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Alex was very kind and patient with us when we looked for a car. He is very polite and extremely professional. Because of his excellent service and help, we purchased a car for my daughter. Thank you, Alex!

Best car buying experience

by from Lancaster Pa |

I dont usually write reviews but I felt compelled to do so after my positive experience today. I drove from Lancaster, PA after seeing a car online. Being a single mom I was prepared having done research and quite a bit of comparison shopping. Rob and the management team were respectful and I quickly realized that this was a different kind of dealership than the 8 others I had visited. it was one of only 2 places that I felt I could trust. Ultimately I decided to buy through Turnersville Toyota because they offered me the best interest and price and were the easiest to work with. The guys were professional, accommodating, and made my solo buying experience a wonderful one.

2013 Rav4

by from Cherry Hill, NJ |

Our salesperson, Maryann Ryan, is the best. This is the third car we purchased from her and it always was an enjoyable experience.

Thanks!

by from Cherry Hill, NJ |

Excellent customer service and a great first experience !

Exceptional

by from Williamstown, NJ |

This dealership is exceptional! From the General Manager Jason, Finance Manager Drew, and Salesperson Marianne they all went above and beyond, outstanding customer service . I had such a great first experience, I came back and bought a second car in the same week. I would recommend this dealership to my family and friends. Thank you for a job well done!

Terrible

by from New Jersey |

This dealership was terrible. Went to them because they had a nice truck with a very good price. But when I got there they valued my truck $4000 less than it is worth for trade. A manager named nick explained it to me that with the trucks price being so low they can't give me as much for my truck??? That's not how it should work. If you tell me a price for the truck, it shouldn't have anything to do with my trade. It's a total ploy to get you in the door than they kill you with a low ball price on your trade. They also then try to add a "deco package" including pin striping and a few other things. I had to fight to get that ridiculous 1600 dollar package removed. But the 600 dollar lo jack was already installed and not removable. Absolute ridiculous experience. Didn't buy the truck because the difference between price was too much for the trade for me to afford it.

Don't Waste time with this Dealership!~!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I would never recommend this dealership to anyone that's for sure. When you have a price listed for a used car, you do not ADD extra packages onto the car only to discover these hidden "things" they put onto the car after the paperwork is started to get final price of car. Also whats this ridiculous lojack scam you guys are running too? A high tech security system that costs 600+ bucks?? This is added to every used car???? Really?......the built in alarm on the cars these days are just fine for me. No where was this listed in asking price on the car yet you tack it on after you are interested in the car? I heard of bait and switch before...but this is simply Bait and Add! Buyers Beware!!! Do your research on these dealership. Shop around or you will regret it.

Prices, Vehicle and a repeat customer . . .

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I was in the market for a Toyota Sequioa (Limited or Platnium) and found a vehicle on the lot of Toyota of Turnersville, that was reflective of what I was looking for. The vehicle had an astonishing 84k miles on it and the dealer wanted $35K. Naturally I was shocked they would want so much for a vehicle with so many miles. My wife and I (along with a salesman that I purchased my Acura from) took the vehilce for a test drive. The vehicle demonstrated beautifully inside and out, however I couldn't get past the asking price. I reminded the salesman that I am a returning customer (3-4 vehicles with this mega dealership), and he was familiar with my credit worthiness, down payment situation and preferred monthly payment, so we started the negotiation process. Prior to visiting the dealership I had taken the liberty of shopping around at a competing dealership where I secured financing and had another deal on standby. My preference was to return to where I had an established purchasing relationship. So back to Turnersville Auto Group, to my surprise, the dealer wouldn't budge on the price and the salesman offered to put me in a vehicle that was cheaper (as if I couldn't afford the Sequoia), and basically informed me I should come up more money down. My position was simple . . . 84K miles does not equate to $35K for a vehicle that was in it's 4th model year, and the salesman refused to acknowledge my position. Being a sound businessman, I refuse to waste my time any longer, so returned to Liberty Toyota in Burlington and closed on the Sequioa (they even threw in all season floor mats, an extended warranty and gap insurance at no cost). The entire ordeal left me frustrated as now I realize I will no longer purchase anymore vehicles from the Tunersville Auto Mall. This was the 3rd consecutive negative experience, the other two were surrounding service in the Acura Service department. I took my MDX in for service and a detail, it came out with the same issues, drenched carpet, the items I pointed out for the detail were not completed and they had my vehicle for 2 days. Two things I dislike, people that waste my time, and seemingly deceptive practices. If anyone from Turnersville read this, I'm sure you will not have a problem figuring out who I am, feel free to give me a call if you would like to discuss how to improve on customer service and transparency during the purchasing process.

Waste of time, and LoJack scam

by from Philadelphia , pa |

I saw a used car on line and visited the dealership to test drive it. It was cheaper then others on line. I liked it, we sat down and I received a print out of what it was going to cost me. I noticed a charge of 695.00. I asked what that was, and was told they have a contract with LoJack, and it was installed on every used car in stock. No where in the description of the car does it mention LoJack. Well now after additional tax , the car was more expensive then other dealers. I went home, gave it some thought, and called the salesman to say I wanted to purchase the car , I called the next day before I left to let him know I was in route, I had a 50 minute drive. I had pre approved loan papers in my hand. When I arrived, I gave papers to salesman, and watched him hand them off to at least 4 people. I waited for about 40 minutes when the salesman came back to me , told me no one was answering my banks phone( really) . I never had a problem with that! And that they just sold the car to someone else. I was speechless! I have been self employed for 23 years, and can't imagine treating a customer like that. Furious, I left, went down the street to Richardsons, and received a great deal on a car. Things do happen for a reason! Please be carefully with this dealership, and their LoJack scam, and highest bidder wins mentality