Toyota of Turnersville

3400 Route 42, Turnersville, NJ 08012

New 888-448-6256
Used 888-459-2351
Service 877-693-5548

As a part of the Turnersville AutoMall and Penske Automotive Group, We've Got You Covered!

Why go anywhere else?

by from Moorestown, NJ |

Not only do they offer great customer service and have a top-notch professional staff; they also have 10 franchises all in one location! Buying a New car has never been easier! Why go anywhere else to shop for a new or used vehicle???

Great New Car

by from Sicklerville, New Jersey |

This is for Ken, Nick and Drew. Thanks for all your help. I wanted to buy a safe, reliable pre-owned care, with low mileage. Instead, I am leasing a nice, stylish, reliable Toyota. One thing a can say is that you guys don't give up easily. Ken spent half the day with me while I calculated numbers in my head. By letting your customers test-drive the cars is the only pre purchase choice. This is my first car and I know what to expect my second time around. Color, size, speed and special features are important to a girl. No real bells and whistles this time, just comfort, reliability, style and value. I'm pleased. Sincerely.

Great experience!

by from Lanoka Harbor, NJ |

My husband and I had a great experience at Turnersville Toyota after finding a 2015 Tacoma online, I then called, spoke with Vernetta D'Orazio and went in to the showroom. Every staff member we encountered was friendly and helpful. Vernetta was professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. My husband drove it home in a few hours. I don't believe we could have had a better experience!

bad dealership

by from drexel hill |

a whole bunch of schemers , whole bunch of schemers that are there just to deceive you swindling and fraud . STAY AWAY

1 ST TIME GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Lindenwold, New Jersey |

GREAT!! I was completely on guard and very skeptical going car shopping. The reputation of salesman and some local dealerships forced me to do major research. The moment I walked into Toyota of Turnersville all the anxiety and stress was immediately relieved.Every single person that I encountered from the Sales staff to the finance rep was accommodating, informative and patient; even the person providing janitorial services was friendly. This is my first lease and I couldn't be more happy with it. Steve A. my sales rep was amazing. So patient and answered every question I had. The finance department was excellent, they listened to my needs and explained everything!!!! They all encouraged my questions and appreciated my honesty. They definitely are not they typical "car salesmen type". I had all of my children with me and yet they still treated my with respect and never once became frustrated with me.I will never shop any where else!

Dave was great!

by from Medford, NJ |

Dave at Toyota of Turnersville made the car buying. experience so stress-free. If you are in the market for a new Toyota go see Dave!!

Great Deals

by from Sicklerville, NJ |

I bought a Toyota Rav 4 from Chris Branyan and I love it. Everything about the process was great!! I would definitely recommend Toyota of Turnersville and my salesman Chris to everyone!

Great experience...

by from Woodbury NJ |

How refreshing to go into a dealership and find a professional and courteous salesperson. Drew H was knowledgeable and actually listened to what my needs were in a new car. If you're looking for a car, I would definitely recommend dealing with Drew.

Highly Recommend!

by from West Deptford, NJ |

Mr. Drew Higgins was a fine salesman when I dropped in to look at cars. I had no intent on going further than looking. However, he made my experience quite comfortable without the typical pressure of car buying. I will certainly recommend him in the future and seek him out for my potential car buying!

Great experience...

by from Woodbury |

How refreshing to go into a dealership and find a professional and courteous salesperson. Drew H was knowledgeable and actually listened to what my needs were in shopping for a new car. If you're looking for a car, I would definitely recommend dealing with Drew.

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!

by from Lumberton, NJ |

This dealership was wonderful! I personally don't like when the time comes that I need to buy a new vehicle but I will say my experience at Toyota of Turnersville was a pleasurable one! James Fitzpatrick, my sales associate was great and guided me to make the best decision that would work for me. No pressure and nothing but smiles and courtesy from all the staff. I would definately go back to this dealership again for a car and highly recommend to others!!! Thanks again James!! And thank you Toyota of Turnersville!!