Toyota of Turnersville

3400 Route 42, Turnersville, NJ 08012

New 888-448-6256
Used 888-459-2351
Service 877-693-5548

As a part of the Turnersville AutoMall and Penske Automotive Group, We've Got You Covered!

Great New Car

by from Sicklerville, New Jersey |

This is for Ken, Nick and Drew. Thanks for all your help. I wanted to buy a safe, reliable pre-owned care, with low mileage. Instead, I am leasing a nice, stylish, reliable Toyota. One thing a can say is that you guys don't give up easily. Ken spent half the day with me while I calculated numbers in my head. By letting your customers test-drive the cars is the only pre purchase choice. This is my first car and I know what to expect my second time around. Color, size, speed and special features are important to a girl. No real bells and whistles this time, just comfort, reliability, style and value. I'm pleased. Sincerely.

Great Service

by from Brigantine, NJ |

I deal with service agent Lou Schiavo he has been my advisor for many years. I recommend him to all of my friends. I drive 42 miles and past a local Toyota Dealer to go to Toyota of Turnersville for my service. The service agents are friendly and straight. They take their time and explain all the needs for your car. I notice that they do not try to sell you on unnecessary work. For that I drive 42 miles.

Amazing Experience

by from Atco, NJ |

Getting a car here was so so easy. I was really nervous when I went in because I'd never done it before, but Jimmy Kanz and Angel Arroyo made the experience awesome and simple. They found me a car I love at an affordable rate and made me feel so at ease. I never felt pressured or rushed and they made me feel right at home. Honestly they were just the best and it was such an exciting experience. I highly recommend Toyota of Turnersville - if you're looking for a new car, this is the place to go.

Great Experience

by from New Jersey |

Had a wonderful experiance dealing with Angel at Toyota of Turnersville he was very professional and informative and willing to help us understand all terms finance ect. I did a lot of legwork for my brother to help him buy his car and Angel was more than willing to deal with all involved. Even followed up with me to say how happy he was for my brother. His Corolla is perfect and great price. Thx to all involved.

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Deptford, NJ |

I'm not usually one to write reviews, but Curtis Thomas blew me away last night with his outstanding customer service. He was knowledgable, helpful, respectful, and had an all around wonderful attitude that sold me on Toyota as a company. He went the extra mile by staying TWO hours past closing time to make sure I was able to drive home with the car I wanted - and even then, he didn't rush me off the lot but took the time to make sure I was comfortable with all of the car's features. I am so impressed with the experience, and that's something I thought I'd never say about buying a car! Curtis definitely created a repeat customer last night.

Poor dealer

by from south jersey |

In eighteen years of buying new vehicles this was the first dealer I left with the vehicle I came with! They wanted to sell me a trim package, lo jack, bla bla bla, a very poor trade in price in which they would not budge on and would not budge on the price of their vehicle, sorry negotiating is part of the process. All they wanted was a large down payment and 84 months of high dollar payments.

Great experience.

by from Atco, NJ |

Great place, Jim Kanz and Tom Cossari helped me get the perfect vehicle for me. They both made sure I was comfortable with every step in getting a new car before moving forward and had my best interests at heart. I would recommend this dealership and these two employees to anyone, I love my car.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from Westville, NJ |

A Wonderful Experience. I had a bad experience from a Kia Dealer. I came into Toyota and explain my concerns and needs. Salesman Clinton Ellis knew exactly the perfect fit for me. All you have to do is tell him what your looking for as far as color and price and you will be on your way. I purchased my first 2015 Toyota Corolla and got a college rebate. Clinton Ellis went above and beyond to make sure I got the

Great service!

by from Newfield, NJ |

My salesperson, Angel Arroyo, was very helpful and friendly. Great experience!

Car Care Package (don't waste your money)!!

by from Waterford, NJ |

Purchased the platinum car care package with my new car. Part of the plan includes up to $50.00 a day car rental. So, when I needed to use the service due to a car accident. No one would return my calls at Toyota of Turnersville. Tried 3 times. What a huge waste of money!!

Great Customer Service

by from Deptford, N>J> |

I just leased a new Corrola on Saturday. Ken Rippy worked with me to meet all of my needs for a new car and bring int the monthly payment on budget after my trade In. Excellent work. Brian Clement