Toyota of Turnersville

3400 Route 42, Turnersville, NJ 08012

New 888-448-6256
Used 888-459-2351
Service 877-693-5548

As a part of the Turnersville AutoMall and Penske Automotive Group, We've Got You Covered!

Why go anywhere else?

by from Moorestown, NJ |

Not only do they offer great customer service and have a top-notch professional staff; they also have 10 franchises all in one location! Buying a New car has never been easier! Why go anywhere else to shop for a new or used vehicle???

Dave was great!

by from Medford, NJ |

Dave at Toyota of Turnersville made the car buying. experience so stress-free. If you are in the market for a new Toyota go see Dave!!

Great Deals

by from Sicklerville, NJ |

I bought a Toyota Rav 4 from Chris Branyan and I love it. Everything about the process was great!! I would definitely recommend Toyota of Turnersville and my salesman Chris to everyone!

Great experience...

by from Woodbury NJ |

How refreshing to go into a dealership and find a professional and courteous salesperson. Drew H was knowledgeable and actually listened to what my needs were in a new car. If you're looking for a car, I would definitely recommend dealing with Drew.

Highly Recommend!

by from West Deptford, NJ |

Mr. Drew Higgins was a fine salesman when I dropped in to look at cars. I had no intent on going further than looking. However, he made my experience quite comfortable without the typical pressure of car buying. I will certainly recommend him in the future and seek him out for my potential car buying!

Great experience...

by from Woodbury |

How refreshing to go into a dealership and find a professional and courteous salesperson. Drew H was knowledgeable and actually listened to what my needs were in shopping for a new car. If you're looking for a car, I would definitely recommend dealing with Drew.

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!

by from Lumberton, NJ |

This dealership was wonderful! I personally don't like when the time comes that I need to buy a new vehicle but I will say my experience at Toyota of Turnersville was a pleasurable one! James Fitzpatrick, my sales associate was great and guided me to make the best decision that would work for me. No pressure and nothing but smiles and courtesy from all the staff. I would definately go back to this dealership again for a car and highly recommend to others!!! Thanks again James!! And thank you Toyota of Turnersville!!

Very Satisfied Customer

by from Sewell, NJ |

I had a terrific salesperson, Chris B who was polite, friendly, efficient with the process of obtaining our 2014 Highlander. By the time we finished completing the forms the vehicle was waiting for us to take it home. This being our first Toyota, my wife and I are enjoying the comfort of the vehicle. Our friends also. The facility was bright, clean and the rest of the staff friendly as well. I will refer all my friends to Toyota of Turnersville for their next purchase for the same experience.

Great place

by from Washington Twp NJ |

Very happy with everything bought 2 new cars in 2 days salesperson Chris Branyan was outstanding never felt pressured took his time very polite. Can't say enough about him. Same with our finance manager Drew very friendly thorough straight up no punches pulled I got everything wanted will recommend the both to everyone. Traded a honda accord and honda pilot in on a new Camry and Sienna super happy.

Run, run, run away from these scammers

by from Franklinville, NJ |

We saw a truck for a reasonable price in our range. We called and spoke to a very polite lady on the phone and then arrived the next day to speak with her again. Well, to our surprise we didn't get to see or speak to this woman, instead we were told we had to speak to someone else. Okay, I can understand that, whatever. So this guy goes through his thing and we then sit down to talk price. This is where everything turns south. The car that was affordable is neither that or even in the right range. Suddenly we are told that the lot ALWAYS adds trim and Low Jack on EVERY SINGLE car on their lot and we must pay for that even though we didn't ask for it. What!>!>! This made no sense. So my husband made a cash offer and not only did the guy throw his pen onto the table and offend us but he laughed at us..."Your cash means nothing to me!" We got up and walked out. Never will I set foot there again!! And I'm pleased to say we got the same car for the price we wanted it for in CASH Total scam and I'm not the first to review this dealer to say that!!!

Toyota of Turnersville responded to this review

June 17, 2014

CS - I apologize for the poor experience that you had at Toyota of Turnersville. I am not sure why or how this happened, please contact me directly to discuss. We would love to earn your business and make you a happy, satisfied Turnersville customer. Eustace Mita, General Manager emita@penskeautomotive.com (856) 516-6430

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Vineland, NJ |

Our Sales & Leasing Consultant, Garey Garvin, was very nice, patient and personable. He immediately made me feel like a friend, not just another potential customer, which was quite refreshing. The process to Lease my 2014 Toyota Corolla S, while not quick, was made easier by the attention to detail and friendly manner of everyone we talked to at the dealership. I highly recommend anyone looking for any kind of vehicle to stop in at Toyota of Turnersville and talk to Garey first! The test track at Turnersville Auto Mall is brilliant!