3400 Route 42, Turnersville, NJ 08012

New 888-448-6256
Used 888-459-2351
Service 877-693-5548

As a part of the Turnersville AutoMall and Penske Automotive Group, We've Got You Covered!

Great place

by from Washington Twp NJ |

Very happy with everything bought 2 new cars in 2 days salesperson Chris Branyan was outstanding never felt pressured took his time very polite. Can't say enough about him. Same with our finance manager Drew very friendly thorough straight up no punches pulled I got everything wanted will recommend the both to everyone. Traded a honda accord and honda pilot in on a new Camry and Sienna super happy.

Run, run, run away from these scammers

by from Franklinville, NJ |

We saw a truck for a reasonable price in our range. We called and spoke to a very polite lady on the phone and then arrived the next day to speak with her again. Well, to our surprise we didn't get to see or speak to this woman, instead we were told we had to speak to someone else. Okay, I can understand that, whatever. So this guy goes through his thing and we then sit down to talk price. This is where everything turns south. The car that was affordable is neither that or even in the right range. Suddenly we are told that the lot ALWAYS adds trim and Low Jack on EVERY SINGLE car on their lot and we must pay for that even though we didn't ask for it. What!>!>! This made no sense. So my husband made a cash offer and not only did the guy throw his pen onto the table and offend us but he laughed at us..."Your cash means nothing to me!" We got up and walked out. Never will I set foot there again!! And I'm pleased to say we got the same car for the price we wanted it for in CASH Total scam and I'm not the first to review this dealer to say that!!!

Toyota of Turnersville responded to this review

June 17, 2014

CS - I apologize for the poor experience that you had at Toyota of Turnersville. I am not sure why or how this happened, please contact me directly to discuss. We would love to earn your business and make you a happy, satisfied Turnersville customer. Eustace Mita, General Manager emita@penskeautomotive.com (856) 516-6430

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Vineland, NJ |

Our Sales & Leasing Consultant, Garey Garvin, was very nice, patient and personable. He immediately made me feel like a friend, not just another potential customer, which was quite refreshing. The process to Lease my 2014 Toyota Corolla S, while not quick, was made easier by the attention to detail and friendly manner of everyone we talked to at the dealership. I highly recommend anyone looking for any kind of vehicle to stop in at Toyota of Turnersville and talk to Garey first! The test track at Turnersville Auto Mall is brilliant!

What a wonderful Dealership

by from Williamstown, N. J |

What a wonderful place to do business with. It was almost 12 years since I bought a car and Steve made it wonderful. I found him accomodating and professional in every way. He answered every question I had and accomodated all my needs. I was so impressed with the Toyota Dealership and Steve Alston. I would recommend this facility and this salesman to everyone. K. M. Williamstown, NJ

by from Pleasantville, NJ |

Robert Centola, the most professional and patience person, always kept me informed about the status of the process of getting a loan, showing me the 2010 Camry, was the easiest step and applying for a loan, well. With more than one financial institutions. They were able to get it done. & for the reason I am driving the Toyota I had in mind. Thank you to the team who made it possible...

Excellent Service from Alexander Arena

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Alex was very kind and patient with us when we looked for a car. He is very polite and extremely professional. Because of his excellent service and help, we purchased a car for my daughter. Thank you, Alex!

Best car buying experience

by from Lancaster Pa |

I dont usually write reviews but I felt compelled to do so after my positive experience today. I drove from Lancaster, PA after seeing a car online. Being a single mom I was prepared having done research and quite a bit of comparison shopping. Rob and the management team were respectful and I quickly realized that this was a different kind of dealership than the 8 others I had visited. it was one of only 2 places that I felt I could trust. Ultimately I decided to buy through Turnersville Toyota because they offered me the best interest and price and were the easiest to work with. The guys were professional, accommodating, and made my solo buying experience a wonderful one.

2013 Rav4

by from Cherry Hill, NJ |

Our salesperson, Maryann Ryan, is the best. This is the third car we purchased from her and it always was an enjoyable experience.

Thanks!

by from Cherry Hill, NJ |

Excellent customer service and a great first experience !

Exceptional

by from Williamstown, NJ |

This dealership is exceptional! From the General Manager Jason, Finance Manager Drew, and Salesperson Marianne they all went above and beyond, outstanding customer service . I had such a great first experience, I came back and bought a second car in the same week. I would recommend this dealership to my family and friends. Thank you for a job well done!