Toyota of Turnersville

3400 Route 42, Turnersville, NJ 08012

New 888-448-6256
Used 888-459-2351
Service 877-693-5548

As a part of the Turnersville AutoMall and Penske Automotive Group, We've Got You Covered!

Great experience.

by from Atco, NJ |

Great place, Jim Kanz and Tom Cossari helped me get the perfect vehicle for me. They both made sure I was comfortable with every step in getting a new car before moving forward and had my best interests at heart. I would recommend this dealership and these two employees to anyone, I love my car.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from Westville, NJ |

A Wonderful Experience. I had a bad experience from a Kia Dealer. I came into Toyota and explain my concerns and needs. Salesman Clinton Ellis knew exactly the perfect fit for me. All you have to do is tell him what your looking for as far as color and price and you will be on your way. I purchased my first 2015 Toyota Corolla and got a college rebate. Clinton Ellis went above and beyond to make sure I got the

Great service!

by from Newfield, NJ |

My salesperson, Angel Arroyo, was very helpful and friendly. Great experience!

Car Care Package (don't waste your money)!!

by from Waterford, NJ |

Purchased the platinum car care package with my new car. Part of the plan includes up to $50.00 a day car rental. So, when I needed to use the service due to a car accident. No one would return my calls at Toyota of Turnersville. Tried 3 times. What a huge waste of money!!

Great Customer Service

by from Deptford, N>J> |

I just leased a new Corrola on Saturday. Ken Rippy worked with me to meet all of my needs for a new car and bring int the monthly payment on budget after my trade In. Excellent work. Brian Clement

Excellent Customer Service

by from Maple Shade, New Jersey |

Good Day, I came in one day only to get an oil change on my vehicle and was sitting in the waiting area when Angel Arroyo approached me and started a conversation. He asked why I was there and I told him. He asked what kind of car I had and how much I was paying. Of course, a typical salesman. So, not only was he extremely friendly, but he spoke my language, Spanish. It made it easier to converse. After explaining to him the situation with my credit and current payment, he offered me a new vehicle at the same price I was paying for the 2009 I was driving. I wasn't real sure about getting the new vehicle and really didn't have much of an interest in it. So Angel said to me, "lets take a test drive and I will show you the other colors that are available". I got in the car and still was not impressed. He drove around the lot and pointed out the colors. I saw the olive green one and said, "that's my car". The next thing was to test drive it. We changed places. I got in the drivers seat and it was amazing. We drove around a bit and back to the lot. The next part was the worry for me. Now I like this car but were the numbers going to match. Well, while Angel was over making the deal work, another gent came over to me and congratulated me on the purchase of my new car. Thanks to Angel Arroyo and his friendly and confident manner, excellent customer service, the fact that he was bilingual, and of course the great smile, there is another happy Toyota owner.

Car sale Experience

by from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania |

My experience at Toyota of Turnersville was amazingly and impressively awesome. I didn't feel the pressures that most car sale individuals press on you at all. When purchasing a vehicle I feel the need to have a since of trust between the customer and the dealer, for me that needs to be established in that short time so that a customer such as myself will know that they have your best interest at heart financially and respectfully not just for sales and that is exactly what I found during my visit at the Toyota of Turnersville. Ms Vernetta D'Orazio and her team successfully pulled together and made it possible for me to drive off the lot in my new Camry that is OHHH SOOO lovely. I am very grateful and appreciative for their kindness and the diligent work in evaluating my shabby history lol and getting me a deal that I can work with. I will defiantly continue to do business with Toyota of Turnersville in the near future and recommend those of you who read this do the same. Thanks Guys

by from Bridgeton, NJ |

Thank you James Fitzgerald for the awesome experience! I love my car and will only be going to Turnersville Toyota from now on! This was hands down the best car buying experience I have ever had!

Great New Car

by from Sicklerville, New Jersey |

This is for Ken, Nick and Drew. Thanks for all your help. I wanted to buy a safe, reliable pre-owned care, with low mileage. Instead, I am leasing a nice, stylish, reliable Toyota. One thing a can say is that you guys don't give up easily. Ken spent half the day with me while I calculated numbers in my head. By letting your customers test-drive the cars is the only pre purchase choice. This is my first car and I know what to expect my second time around. Color, size, speed and special features are important to a girl. No real bells and whistles this time, just comfort, reliability, style and value. I'm pleased. Sincerely.

Great experience!

by from Lanoka Harbor, NJ |

My husband and I had a great experience at Turnersville Toyota after finding a 2015 Tacoma online, I then called, spoke with Vernetta D'Orazio and went in to the showroom. Every staff member we encountered was friendly and helpful. Vernetta was professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. My husband drove it home in a few hours. I don't believe we could have had a better experience!