Nissan of Turnersville

3400 Route 42, Turnersville, NJ 08012

New 888-892-3379
Used 888-829-4185
Service 877-838-4586

We've Got You Covered- with a Professional Staff, BEST Selection of New & Pre-owned, the best Price & Service

Very friendly, funny, and no hassle

by from South Jersey |

My lease on my Honda van was coming up soon and I kept getting letters from all over telling me to come in and I could turn in my lease early and get a new car. After heading back to Honda first, they advised I had negative $1000 on my van because I still had 3 payments left. What happened to turning it in early? Either way I didn't need a New car and certainly wasn't going to settle. I went a few other places and then decided to come to Nissan. Because I didn't have to get a new car, I didn't want to mess around and I immediately advised that I was just trying to see if someone could beat the best price per month I had received so far with an SUV with a 3rd row seat and if I liked the price, I had the cash that day for a down payment and would drive off with a new car. I was expecting hassle and for them to come in with a few dollars less than my current best offer. To my surprise they came down $20 -$30 lower per month right off the bat and even worked with me to get the features I wanted in my new 2015 Nissan Pathfinder S at the same price. I love my new car and am excited to go back to have my Bluetooth and backup camera installed ASAP. Pierce the salesman was nice and patient as I had my wife meet up later to test drive and I ran out to watch the kids. I had a lot of concern with the Bluetooth being installed after the fact and not preinstalled, but he called someone who was off duty just to make sure it was going to be a system I was satisfied with. The manager Anthony was the most friendly cardealer manager I have ever met. The fact that they came in with a strong starting offer really resonated with me. Anthony was even able to joke around and make me laugh. Nick the finance guy and I even shared some laughs. Not only did I come away with a car that I love, I actually enjoyed every minute that I spent in the dealership. I would definitely come back here first for my next car and would recommend that you give Nissan of Turnersville a shot and if you can get the Trifecta of Pierce, Anthony, and Nick you will not be disappointed.

Reliable service and outstanding customer service

by from Blackwood, NJ |

THANK YOU Turnersville service team! Since the time I called this morning at 7:30am, exactly when the department opens, I had excellent customer service. The receptionist I spoke with (I believe it was Alicia or Alyssa?) was able to help me get in for an emergency appointment for my flat tire even though services were booked up. She was very helpful and informative, and most importantly kind. The great service continued. As I had to have a loved one drop off the car, Alex, who was my service specialist, was COMPLETELY AMAZING! throughout the entire day. He called me multiple times to make sure I was getting exactly what I needed and the tires I wanted. He was understanding that I was at work and couldn't answer his calls so he patiently waited in between voicemails for my response before doing anything without my permission. He was willing to call around to check what other places had in stock and gave me quotes before starting the service, even though I wasn't able to get back to him until after 1 PM yet still got everything done on time. Unlike other companies, I was NEVER pressured to getting any other services. On the contrary, I added more work by requesting another matching tire and an oil change. Alex was so patient playing phone tag with me throughout the day and leaving me messages with updates. He also took the time to explain each option to me which is no easy task as I know nothing about cars. I let him know that I understood that if it couldn't be today, that I could pick it up tomorrow. Alex promised to try his best to get it done today. Between him and the magic of Turnersville wonderful techs (unfortunately I never got the tech's name), they worked hard to make sure it was done today for me. They stuck to the agreed and quoted price, gave my car a complimentary wash, and even applied a coupon for me! This is why I continue to go to the dealership for oil changes and for today's flat tire emergency instead of going elsewhere. I am never sold services I don't need and am given the best prices available. I am given options and information instead. I always assumed dealerships overcharged but I compared to many other "cheaper" places, and their prices match or beat other local businesses. The great service continued when I came to pick my car up after service hours, and the young gentleman helped me by making sure I had everything I needed before leaving and answered all questions I had. Thank you SO SO much for all your wonderful customer service. I continue to come here because of the kind, friendly service team including Alex, Carlos (who usually helps me and is also extremely knowledgeable, patient and wonderful) and the techs who worked extremely hard for me when they were booked solid. You guys are the best and I truly appreciate it!

Very pleased

by from Deptford, NJ |

We were very pleased with the entire process of finding the awesome Pathfinder SL that my wife says is the best vehicle that she has ever owned and driven.

Love my car!

by from Sewell, NJ |

I love my car. John Delaney was exceptional with his sales abort and the finance team were great as well!! Carlos in service was above professional!! Thank you ALL

Best Salesperson Ever!

by from Clementon, NJ |

Joe was great and that's why my son andrew also purchase a car from Joe he is by far the best sale person ever he cares that your happy and he's all in for you that man is,the best thanks joe , anthony mita & family

Awesome exprerience!!!!

by from williamstown NJ |

This is by far the best dealership I have ever been in. Their service is excellent, I have been taking my pathfinder for 2 years for repair and service. I always get great service. I just bought another car from them recently, I was more than pleased. The sales person, the finance manager and everyone working at the dealership was a pleasure to work it. They do not try to pressure you into buying anything and are very straightforward regarding fees. I will be recommending to all my friends.

Thank you to Joe Ricco and NoT!!

by from Voorhees, NJ |

Joe was fantastic to work with, as was the entire team at Nissan of Turnersville! They were the only Nissan dealer in the area to give me a real number via email without trying to give me the run-around. I REPEAT: THE ONLY ONE! I found this hard to believe, but it started me out on the right foot with them immediately. This meant a great deal to me, as I was really only available to go to a dealer one time due to my schedule. It was no-hassle to get a true quote over email and Kristy was great to work with as well! Once they actually gave me a quote, I knew this was the dealer I wanted to work with, as they would be honest and forthcoming. This turned out to be beyond true! Joe was great from the second I walked in and got me where I wanted to be: walking out the door with new keys in hand! He did not pressure me throughout the negotiation process and was honest with me from the beginning. They offered me a great price and were willing to work with my trade-in, which wasn't a beautiful car they had to take. I would highly recommend Joe, Kristy, and the entire NoT team to anyone in the market! Thanks again Joe!

Total Joke...Lure you in with bogus mailers.

by from Atco, NJ |

Received a mailer and email telling me how much they wanted my current Nissan and how the dealership was pre-approved to give me up to a certain dollar amount for it. Last three times I was here I got up and walked out after being given a monthly payment offer hundreds...yes hundreds of dollars above what I ended up getting from another dealer in the end. So I decided to give them one more try....mistake. I told the salesman up front that this wasn't the only dealership that I would be visiting today and that I would be going to another Nissan dealership after we worked out numbers. Another mistake...no less than 5 times did I have to hear how he was only working up numbers for me to take to the next dealership to use to make a deal with them. After wasting an hour of my life looking at and test driving a car we were looking for, I sat at a table...pretty much the only customer in the building (now I know why). My salesman returned a short time later with no paperwork or "numbers" in his hand to tell me that my trade in fact had negative equity. He proceeded to tell me that I could lease my Pathfinder for the same price I could buy it for...$700+ per month. After trying my best to not laugh uncontrollably, I thanked him for his time and began to stand up. He asked where I needed to be and I told him (roughly $300 lower than the mortgage payment he just quoted me). He then went back to his "numbers guy" after telling me he would see what he could do for me since he "worked for me." Again, it took a lot not to bust out in complete laughter. He returned shortly after empty handed again...no numbers on paper, no breakdown of how he came to his $700+ monthly payment....NOTHING...and told me he couldn't help me. He did say he wanted to give me a call next week to see how I was making out with my search for a call. I promptly got up and walked out...and on to my next stop. Hopefully he follows through with that phone call...can't wait to tell him the GREAT news!!! I promised myself the last time I left this dump I wouldn't return again after receiving yet way overpriced quotes....my bad I guess. They brag about the quantity of vehicles they have in stock. That doesn't surprise me after seeing what they try to get you to pay for them.

Great dealership!

by from Clementon, NJ |

I had a difficult financial and personal situation, requiring getting out of a year old sports car and needing a 4wd truck. I dealt with Kristy in the internet sales department and she assured me that they could help me out. After going to about 10 other dealerships and getting nowhere, even being treated poorly, I came to Nissan of Turnerville and met with Carlos. Nobody was pushy, I explained my situation and expressed my interest in the used 2010 Chevy Silverado they had on the lot. Carlos made me feel like a valued customer and the management went above and beyond to offer me as much as possible for my 2013 trade. The finance department worked hard to get me financed with less than desirable credit and they kept their word on getting me in the truck for what I could afford. I was really pleased to deal with them and would recommend this dealership to anyone, whether looking to buy new or used. I love the truck and best of all I'm saving money.

Nice salesmen

by from williamstown nj |

I bought a used truck from them that was going to auction. I new the truck needed work so I tried to talk them down on price just for the repair cost. The salesmen was great, just wanted to sell it. His boss on the other hand didn't think twice about a lower price. Just watch is all I am trying to say. Over all OK buying experience.

Never Again

by from Turnersville, NJ |

My fiancÚ and I went to Nissan in Turnersville to look at a car we had taken an interest in on their website. When we arrived, our salesman told us he ?couldn?t find the car?. This wasn?t a big deal to us, since we were in no rush, and we realize that things happen sometimes. He drove us around the auto mall looking at other cars, and searching for the Altima we initially wanted to see. After about 30 minutes, we were told the car was located, but that we wouldn?t want to the car. Not sure why he said that, or what he meant by it since it was a certified pre-owned vehicle, but we let it go and continued our search. We were very honest from the beginning about where we wanted our payments to be. We also said we were open to both buying and leasing. After we told him that we financed through our credit union, a guy named Mike came to insist he could get us a better rate. We didn?t want another rate, but it didn?t seem like there was much of an option if we wanted this car. We also were told we wouldn?t get the ?rebate? through Nissan if we didn?t finance through them, meaning the car would be an extra $5,000. This should have been our cue to leave immediately, but we waited to see what he had to say. After Mike ran some numbers, he came back and told us our payment would be $75 over where we wanted to be. So, not only was our money not good enough for them, but they are showing us cars that were completely out of our price range. Fed up, and getting ready to leave, he told us about a 2013 with 13,000 miles that would be closer to what we were willing to spend. Unimpressed and feeling taken advantage of, we decided to take our business elsewhere. It didn?t seem like this dealership was out for our best interest by any means. I felt extremely uncomfortable and pressured during most of my experience. We went down the street to Holman Ford on the Black Horse Pike and bought a Nissan Maxima from there. We are very pleased with this purchase and had a much more pleasant experience than at Nissan of Turnersville. There was no pressure, no issues, no confusion, and no argument when we told them we weren?t financing through them. I will be sure to spread the word when asked where we got our Nissan.